Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly O/T - is Max still with Stacey Giggs? I havent seen him mention her/be pictured with her for months.

Reactions: 2
Ryan is appearing on the reboot of The Games for ITV2 (with other stellar A List names like Christine McGuinness and Olivia Attwood). Apparently the fee he is receiving is the second lowest of all the contestants, and he has hired a personal trainer to make him look better as he is determined to make an impact on the show, with a view to becoming part of RWL and launching his own element of the fitness brand, aimed at men. Hilarious if true, there is no end to his leeching off Lucy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ryan is appearing on the reboot of The Games for ITV2 (with other stellar A List names like Christine McGuinness and Olivia Attwood). Apparently the fee he is receiving is the second lowest of all the contestants, and he has hired a personal trainer to make him look better as he is determined to make an impact on the show, with a view to becoming part of RWL and launching his own element of the fitness brand, aimed at men. Hilarious if true, there is no end to his leeching off Lucy.
Where did you hear this? Love it especially the bit about second lowest fee 🤣

I wonder if this had anything to do with Mark Wright dropping out of the Games because of his history with Lucy 🤔 probs not but you never know

Reactions: 5
Also Max George is appearing and there were some pictures of him looking pally with Ryan. The Michelle Keegan connections are never ending.

Reactions: 7
Where did you hear this? Love it especially the bit about second lowest fee 🤣

I wonder if this had anything to do with Mark Wright dropping out of the Games because of his history with Lucy 🤔 probs not but you never know
I’m assuming Mark Wright dropped out of the games because Max George is taking part (his wife’s ex )

Actually scarp that he replaced mark apparently
…I can’t keep up with celeb world 😂

Reactions: 3
He’s so insecure about his hair. Wearing a beenie hat inside a soft play venue 🥴 he must be sweating

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s so insecure about his hair. Wearing a beenie hat inside a soft play venue 🥴 he must be sweating
Same reason he wears his stupid flat cap everywhere, and now puts Roman in one as though its cute. He wears the BIGGEST built up trainers and shoes too, as he is super paranoid about his height as well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she “obsessed” or is she simply meeting the needs of her child? What’s he gonna be like when the next one is born?

Reactions: 19

Not the first time he's whinged saying that. Fancy being jealous of your own child.
Even talking about their romance she sounds less into him than he is with her. Yes he pursued her and she eventually came round (which happens in some romances where 1 of the couple has to be persuaded round to liking the other one) but the article doesn’t finish on a happy ending whereby she says that she loves him and their happy together now it just ends on the courting stage

It was taken from the brother’s podcast so it may be that’s as far as the conversation went but it just makes their relationship sound so lacklustre

Even talking about their romance she sounds less into him than he is with her. Yes he pursued her and she eventually came round (which happens in some romances where 1 of the couple has to be persuaded round to liking the other one) but the article doesn’t finish on a happy ending whereby she says that she loves him and their happy together now it just ends on the courting stage

It was taken from the brother’s podcast so it may be that’s as far as the conversation went but it just makes their relationship sound so lacklustre
I listened to the full thing and some of it was taken out of context a little bit. She just it at seems a little bit more reserved, and that’s quite a stark difference from the Thomas family.

She has also said recently that she will be moving to Manchester but 'keeping a base' down south, which I cant see lasting too well with her.

Ryan basically wants Roman to dress like a mini me and do funny/naughty things on camera for likes. It seems his career plan is now to pawn his kids out seeing as he has 'fallen out of love with acting' (after his two roles)

Reactions: 9
Did him “falling out of love with acting” coincide with no one wanting to hire him?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did him “falling out of love with acting” coincide with no one wanting to hire him?
Sure did, that and getting the piss taken out of him for his performance on Neighbours.

'I'VE LOST THE BUG' Ryan Thomas says he’s quit acting after being rejected from auditions and trolls slammed his Neighbours performance

CORONATION Street favourite Ryan Thomas says he has no desire to act again after a string of rejections - admitting: "I've lost the bug for it."

The 36-year-old soap star explained he found being criticised for his performances "really hard". Ryan played Corrie's Jason Grimshaw for 16 years before joining Neighbours as Rafael Humphreys. But more recently he has concentrated on projects with his brothers Adam and Scott, such as their travel TV series and podcast.

Speaking on their popular Mancs On The Mic show, Ryan explained rejection had ground him down. He said: "It's so hard for me. I started off acting, I started off in that game and I really lost the bug for it. "I feel the reason for losing the bug is rejection and going to auditions and not getting them."

He added that he was stung after reading unkind comments about his performances in Australia on social media. Ryan said: "I went over to do Neighbours and I just saw on social media that there were just quite negative comments towards me and my acting. "I’ve never had that before because social media wasn’t around. I never got it in Corrie because I never had social media when I was in Corrie. "If I did, it was at the end but I was so established there that people saw me as fixtures and fittings, so I never really got that sort of negative criticism.

He added: "It happens in all aspects but I just found it really really hard to deal with at first. "I always think, ‘Oh, it’ll [the desire to act] come back at some point and maybe it will and it’s still something that I have in my locker if I want to explore it again. "Right now I’m really happy with the direction I’m going."
Really happy with the direction he's going. Spoiler alert: it's down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I listened to the Thomas Bros latest podcast earlier (not my normal thing but it came up as a suggestion on Instagram) they were talking about when their Dad passed away. Ryan mentioned he didn‘t speak to his Mum for a year so tattle was right!

Reactions: 5