Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess we’ll know soon but how could they have had a magazine deal when Ryan and Lucy were both posting pictures and stories from the party. Even the cutting of the cake. Defeats the point of a magazine deal

Was it clear, sorry I didn’t think it was
It was definitely about this baby. Scarlett obviously found out about Roman during the video they shared. She was clearly in it so it wouldn’t have got to the media before her knowing. As far as I know they didn’t release any video this time of them telling Scarlett

Reactions: 2
Just seen the arrival of King Roman's teletubbies (rolls eyes) and caught a look at the Rolls Royce number plate on the drive. The car is actually 9 years old and the MOT expired a few days ago 😏! Umar can't like him that much to not get him a brand new one lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen the arrival of King Roman's teletubbies (rolls eyes) and caught a look at the Rolls Royce number plate on the drive. The car is actually 9 years old and the MOT expired a few days ago 😏! Umar can't like him that much to not get him a brand new one lol!
Should report him and get the car crushed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@SamBamford Even funnier that someone had to discretely ask you not to say it again. 🤣 Which means clearly at some point, someone else has said it and he’s had to take members of staff to one side and say “I don’t like it when people call me Jason Grimshaw”. 🥴🥴 What a pillock. Imagine the stick Gail Platt and Roy Cropper probably get at the gym. Don’t hear them complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What's with Ryan's car ,does he think he's the late Hugh Hefner or a extra in a snoop dog video

Jimmy Savile always had rolls Royce's it's well creepy .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how long he is going to be the victim again this time around? Remember with Roxanne Palette? What was he doing outside a party at 1am with a heavily pregnant partner and young child at home? If it is true, then he should have reported the matter to the police and not to the media.

Reactions: 14
This thread is great :LOL:

Didn't he go to Australia and act in Neighbours for a while?

Reactions: 10
@SamBamford Even funnier that someone had to discretely ask you not to say it again. 🤣 Which means clearly at some point, someone else has said it and he’s had to take members of staff to one side and say “I don’t like it when people call me Jason Grimshaw”. 🥴🥴 What a pillock. Imagine the stick Gail Platt and Roy Cropper probably get at the gym. Don’t hear them complaining.
Helen who plays Gail is originally from near me, she’s patron of all the local charities. She constantly takes the piss out of herself and Gail. She’s really nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Roy Cropper at the gym has done me in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes Helen shuns the limelight unlike that idiot amateur dramatics actor Ryan .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Didn’t Ryan and Tina still have to act alongside each other after their split? Oof awkward

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Ryan and Tina still have to act alongside each other after their split? Oof awkward
Yeah, when they decided to bring Sarah Lou back about 5 years ago, Ryan actively tried to stop it. It didn’t work and he left not long after.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s wants a grand from Tina for “a broken wing mirror and some damaged paintwork” for an incident that happened sometime last month
The personification of embarrassing / trash. So funny that Lucy tries to act like she’s all middle class / posh with her organic food, wooden toys for THE KING and holidays in Italy. They are literally just trashed as evidenced by literally everything they do. Ie naming their son after the place they shagged in in Italy. I will never be over that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28