RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says autumn like walking through the leaves on the ground in a pair of open toed sandals!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Phew! Thank god for momma hey Grabby? But how crazy taking the baby to London for a press event when you would obviously have a meltdown at some point?!
But hang on a second.....YOU'RE NOT PRESS! YOU'RE NOT A BLOODY JOURNALIST!!!!!! Stop with the press bollocks for fucks sake 🙄

Nothing says autumn like walking through the leaves on the ground in a pair of open toed sandals!
So practical. I just love the feel of wet leaves on my feet don’t you{?!}

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don't have children to be honest, but could her mum not just have babysat whilst she went to London instead? If it's a journey to London for work, surely it's easier to go on your own and then there are no distractions, and no disruption to the child.

Reactions: 8
I don't have children to be honest, but could her mum not just have babysat whilst she went to London instead? If it's a journey to London for work, surely it's easier to go on your own and then there are no distractions, and no disruption to the child.
But then she wouldn’t be able to show off her latest accessory would she? 🙄

Reactions: 4
I do believe that she cannot deal with public transport on her own. For the Byron Bay surf mama vibe she should have donned a pair of socks with her sandals. I also cannot believe that she made Freya wear a romper suit with bare thighs and those socks. It’s chilly in London today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My daughter was wearing a vest, a long sleeved peplum top, a hooded jumper, jeans that are a bit looser, socks, shoes and a blanket today. Hmmm.

Reactions: 2
I do believe that she cannot deal with public transport on her own. For the Byron Bat surf mama vibe she should have donned a pair of socks with her sandals. I also cannot believe that she made Freya wear a romper suit with bare thighs and those socks. It’s chilly in London today.
She doesn’t cope with public transport. I think I read she had a meltdown once when her brother was with her 🙄

I bet the "press trip" to Liberty was to ensure she gets her mitts on a beauty advent calendar.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Shaking my head SO much at the latest stories! She is literally an 11 year old child playing house, calling mumma when things don’t go her precious way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Freya is her daddy's absolute double!! No snark, she's a very cute baby (not saying Benpencked is cute though!) But my God, that outfit with the mustard romper and the grey socks, wtaf {?} She really is dressing her for the gram. Imagine what the other NCT mums think, still got their 3 month old babies in their onesies and little baby outfits and along comes Freya with her gray cable knit over the knee socks!
She is a cute baby but she has gdad's complexion and hair coming through.

When your mum dresses younger than you do... 😂 Why does she insist on dressing like she’s 45? My mum is in her 50s and dresses more stylishly than Grabby 🙈

View attachment 44471

Also, I’m assuming she lives in some kind of microclimate, because I went out today and it was torrential rain and 14 degrees outside. THIS IS NOT WARM ENOUGH FOR A THIN COTTON ROMPER AND (ridiculously big) SOCKS GRABBY!!! Put some bloody clothes on your poor child FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

View attachment 44473
Her mum looks like a younger, trendier, prettier version of Grabby. How awkward. Grabby is dressed like a Hutterite.

Reactions: 9
Her mum really does look like the younger of the two and the cooler one.
I breastfed my son for 2 years and the ease of breastfeeding meant that he could be fed anywhere. You dont need a special seat or whatever to do it. The milk is always the perfect temp so no worrying about heating or sorting a bottle. It makes taking your small baby out, much easier. Baby is hungry you feed. Why did she not just do that? Maybe her dress wasnt bf friendly and needed to come off at the top, it that was the case then it was a huge error of judgement to wear it.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t cope with public transport. I think I read she had a meltdown once when her brother was with her 🙄
She once blogged about having a phobia of public transport and crowds because of fears of a terror attack. So presumably Mumma had to come along to hold her hand. She is such a child. How do people cope who don't have mums (either close by or at all). They just bloody well get on with it and don't just stand weeping on the streets of London because it is all a little bit difficult.

Reactions: 6
She once blogged about having a phobia of public transport and crowds because of fears of a terror attack. So presumably Mumma had to come along to hold her hand. She is such a child. How do people cope who don't have mums (either close by or at all). They just bloody well get on with it and don't just stand weeping on the streets of London because it is all a little bit difficult.
I have anxiety and have had panic attacks about public transit and terrorism but you still have to use it. I was in London recently and in fact i felt quite safe on the tube. Rebecca has been coddled too much.

I have anxiety and have had panic attacks about public transit and terrorism but you still have to use it. I was in London recently and in fact i felt quite safe on the tube. Rebecca has been coddled too much.
Last time I was in London I felt incredibly safe. Even when I was on the tube at 2am. She needs to grow up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.