RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those hideous socks.......are they Grandads?
She looks so grumpy - If she could talk she'd be saying 'Please can someone take these bleeping awful wooly grey socks off and put me in a normal baby gro like normal babies?'
I’ve never seen such a pissed off baby 😂 she’s like the grumpy cat version of a child

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s trying to pull off Courtney Adamo’s Byron sharecropper vibe.

Over winter there will be ribbed tights under rompers with chunky knitwear and bonnets in muted colours. Come summer it will be loose cotton smocks and rompers with no tshirt underneath, all in beige or mustard. Freya’s first pair of shoes will be Saltwaters.

Actually, it might just be easier to look at Courtney Adamo or Little Winnie’s Instagram feeds!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s trying to pull off Courtney Adamo’s Byron sharecropper vibe.

Over winter there will be ribbed tights under rompers with chunky knitwear and bonnets in muted colours. Come summer it will be loose cotton smocks and rompers with no tshirt underneath, all in beige or mustard. Freya’s first pair of shoes will be Saltwaters.

Actually, it might just be easier to look at Courtney Adamo or Little Winnie’s Instagram feeds!
But all of these people seem to look pretty well put together. Grabby and her baby do not have the same put together look.

She looks like she's trying far too hard and yet everything is just a weird mishmash of freebies that look utterly ridiculous and illfitting.

I don't think she has any real sense of style or purpose when it comes to her gird, her outfits, her content.

Reactions: 4
Rebecca never quite gets it right.

From travel (with supermarket ham and Netflix) to food (packet brownies, anyone?) to fashion (ill fitting straw hats and sunglasses sitting above her nose) to decorating (NO ONE is sitting in those leather chairs stuck awkwardly at the back of the kitchen), Rebecca consistently misses the mark.

She lacks authenticity. Rebecca’s life is one big C&P job, with ideas pinched from other influencers and Pinterest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

From travel (with supermarket ham and Netflix) to food (packet brownies, anyone?) to fashion (ill fitting straw hats and sunglasses sitting above her nose) to decorating (NO ONE is sitting in those leather chairs stuck awkwardly at the back of the kitchen), Rebecca consistently misses the mark.

She lacks authenticity. Rebecca’s life is one big C&P job, with ideas pinched from other influences and Pinterest.
This is exactly my thoughts as well!
On the surface, when I first discovered her Instagram, I thought she was some baking and interior design expert.
Pretty quickly you realise she's just a pinterest/instagram rip off so many others with a much bigger following. She can't bake for tit, just buys costco packet mixes. Her travel blogs lack any kid of substance, culture or actual information. Her grid is all just repetitive and fake to promote whatever freebie she's received that day.

I think now she's had a baby she's really trying to find her niche in the saturated instagram market but she quite obviously doesn't have one at all.

She's made a few attempts recently to seem relateable, and like you say, she just completely misses the mark on that too.
She's far too much of a smug know-it-all to be well received in the 'mummy-blogger' market. She has absolutely nothing else to offer.

Reactions: 9
Tights and rompers are still cute but the socks look doesn’t quite achieve what Courtney and co make look so easy. The look is possible without making the baby cold. But maybe it is hot in her house.

I think the clothes Courtney and co put their kids in are all expensive linens and nice organic cottons. Expensive but wear well. They might look simple but the clothes budget is eye watering (but CA gets it all free I think).

The ones rvk has chosen miss the mark which is perhaps why they look so odd as she is trying to make things look one way when they just aren’t the same things. she is not being gifted babaa jumpers, soor Ploom, apalino or Nellie quats linen. Also that mustard Zara ruffled thing is not outerwear - it’s a vest with poppers so really needs something over it to hide the nappy.

Last edited:
Rebecca’s life will never look as effortless as the Byron mamas, because that isn’t really who Rebecca is.

She isn’t the least bit laidback and she doesn’t have a naturally good eye for clothing and interiors.

Rebecca’s candy pink gel nails? Try and picture Courtney Adamo with those...

• Haha
Agree. And also it just isn’t practical here either. When Courtney lived in London the kids wore more clothes and proper shoes. They even had coats!

I know it's petty but how many seating areas do two people need? There are chairs and stools and sofas and loungers everywhere. Drives me nuts. I honestly bet they've never spent an evening in that grey room. It's just all so greedy and entirely for the 'gram.

Reactions: 1
She’s always accepting of when Freya wakes up? How gracious of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was about to say
Tights and rompers are still cute but the socks look doesn’t quite achieve what Courtney and co make look so easy. The look is possible without making the baby cold. But maybe it is hot in her house.

I think the clothes Courtney and co put their kids in are all expensive linens and nice organic cottons. Expensive but wear well. They might look simple but the clothes budget is eye watering (but CA gets it all free I think).

The ones rvk has chosen miss the mark which is perhaps why they look so odd as she is trying to make things look one way when they just aren’t the same things. she is not being gifted babaa jumpers, soor Ploom, apalino or Nellie quats linen. Also that mustard Zara ruffled thing is not outerwear - it’s a vest with poppers so really needs something over it to hide the nappy.

I was going to say I’m a fan of the rompers too, look more practical on older babies than dresses when they’re learning to crawl but those socks are just too ridiculous. When I’ve seen rompers and socks it’s to the knees not the nappy 🤣 Not a good look!

Reactions: 3
The talk of Courtney Adamo has got me thinking that's what the trip to Australia will be all about. Lots of time in Byron, trying to make it look like they're living that lifestyle for a couple of weeks but in true rvk style, it'll just end up looking like a poor man's pretend version because as someone said upthread, nothing about her is authentic and her entire existence is just swanning through life trying to create various personas for Instagram. I can't wait for Byron Bay surf mama RVK!

Reactions: 7
For the sake of that poor child could someone please kindly gift her some tights, since Grabby is clearly too tight to buy her some!!

Reactions: 4
The talk of Courtney Adamo has got me thinking that's what the trip to Australia will be all about. Lots of time in Byron, trying to make it look like they're living that lifestyle for a couple of weeks but in true rvk style, it'll just end up looking like a poor man's pretend version because as someone said upthread, nothing about her is authentic and her entire existence is just swanning through life trying to create various personas for Instagram. I can't wait for Byron Bay surf mama RVK!
I remember when she went to Byron Bay previously. She often tagged Courtney in posts. I thought at the time that it was a beg to get an invite/meet up but they didn’t.

She lacks authenticity. Rebecca’s life is one big C&P job, with ideas pinched from other influencers and Pinterest.
I couldn’t agree more! It always seems a little force and she never quite gets it right. She really lacks authenticity and I sometimes wonders if she knows in herself what she genuinely likes and what her own tastes (instagram aside) are, or maybe she really is that bland that she has to copy others’ Instagram/Pinterest?! I don’t know who would look to her for fashion inspiration or travel tips! I can watch Netflix at home... 🤣

Reactions: 1
When your mum dresses younger than you do... 😂 Why does she insist on dressing like she’s 45? My mum is in her 50s and dresses more stylishly than Grabby 🙈

D0C6DC66-550B-4C96-B542-387FEC7B86FD.jpeg

Also, I’m assuming she lives in some kind of microclimate, because I went out today and it was torrential rain and 14 degrees outside. THIS IS NOT WARM ENOUGH FOR A THIN COTTON ROMPER AND (ridiculously big) SOCKS GRABBY!!! Put some bloody clothes on your poor child FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

997327ED-D231-4965-920F-E311D2713B4B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jesus, where do I start on today’s stories? She really can’t cope with anything can she? Her parents should be bleeping ashamed at having raised the least resilient human of all time. Taking a small breastfed baby into London is a piece of piss, you don’t have to stop to feed them if they’re in a sling and you don’t need your big duck off buggy either 🙄

Also love that only Mumma bought Freya some Christmas gifts from Liberty. I thought your husband is the biggest earner of all time Grabs, why so tight fisted?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.