RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories, Freya has socks on.. my 2 and a half year old daughter has been in tights all day and her little feet were still cold! Why can't she put some bleeping clothes on her baby who's unable to regulate her own temperature! Socks that are way too big and a tiny legless romper..??

Sorry it makes me angry. Surely it's a bit of neglect to let your baby freeze all for 'the gram'

Reactions: 11
Not really a press gift Grabaslab, I think you'll find you got mates rates. So stop trying to pretend you are 'press'.
Honestly what she does isn't a job or career however hard she tries to push it as such. The 'press' have journalism skills and good editors. She has neither. Saying that my writing isn't up to much either but I'm not trying to claim I'm an expert.

Reactions: 7
Not really a press gift Grabaslab, I think you'll find you got mates rates. So stop trying to pretend you are 'press'.
Honestly what she does isn't a job or career however hard she tries to push it as such. The 'press' have journalism skills and good editors. She has neither. Saying that my writing isn't up to much either but I'm not trying to claim I'm an expert.
Telford was also gifted food from this all plants place. They all jumpingin the free vegan food bandwagon. But Grabby called them her friends.

Reactions: 1
Shes never worked in her life. She doesnt have to get up, sit in traffic,deal with colleagues, listen to crap. She just swans along pretending at life. If she was more real it would increase her appeal.

I’m all for babies wearing the same clothes as much as possible but that really seems to be the only outfit we see her in? All those clothes that were in the drawers and that’s the only choice for a cold, wet day? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Some terribly written blog posts does not a journalist make!
She is absolutely the great pretender, she hasn’t got a clue about what real life is like! Couldn’t cope with a commute and so went to work for her parents, as if that is reality...

And maybe put your baby in a sleepsuit/warmer clothing instead of these horrendous Victorian style baby outfits. Multipack sleepsuits are probably beneath her...

Reactions: 4
Those hideous socks.......are they Grandads?
She looks so grumpy - If she could talk she'd be saying 'Please can someone take these bleeping awful wooly grey socks off and put me in a normal baby gro like normal babies?'

Reactions: 3
Freya is her daddy's absolute double!! No snark, she's a very cute baby (not saying Benpencked is cute though!) But my God, that outfit with the mustard romper and the grey socks, wtaf {?} She really is dressing her for the gram. Imagine what the other NCT mums think, still got their 3 month old babies in their onesies and little baby outfits and along comes Freya with her gray cable knit over the knee socks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What is with those socks?! She might as well put her in some grey tights surely? It looks as if she’s asked if anyone has some socks she can borrow and she’s wearing a pair of men’s size elevens....

What is with those socks?! She might as well put her in some grey tights surely? It looks as if she’s asked if anyone has some socks she can borrow and she’s wearing a pair of men’s size elevens....
I think they are grandads!

I don’t think she’s realised that the general rule of thumb is to put the baby in one more layer than you would wear yourself. There’s no way she’d feel warm enough to have the tops of her legs out so there’s definitely no way that the baby is warm enough either.

Interesting she blocked out (was asked to block?) the faces of her nephews in her stories but is quite happy to plaster her own child’s face everywhere for the world to see.

I’d never comment on the appearance of a baby, but blimey, this isn’t a flattering photo at all is it? 🙈 Those absolutely ridiculous socks that look like they’d still be too big on a six year old, that are so far up her legs Grabby may as well just put tights on her, and a facial expression that says “oh wonderful! I’m being paraded for Instagram again 🙄 I wonder what freebies I’ll get for you this time eh mum?” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 44360“Please someone get these god awful socks and mustard getup off me”

Reactions: 3
I’d never comment on the appearance of a baby, but blimey, this isn’t a flattering photo at all is it? 🙈 Those absolutely ridiculous socks that look like they’d still be too big on a six year old, that are so far up her legs Grabby may as well just put tights on her, and a facial expression that says “oh wonderful! I’m being paraded for Instagram again 🙄 I wonder what freebies I’ll get for you this time eh mum?” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She really looks thoroughly pissed off 😂

It looks like she's attempting the upper class, traditional look that Kate Middletons brood wear. You know, the victoriana school children who play exclusively with wooden toys look.

Yet Kates kids look cute and timeless (and warm!!) and grabby is getting it so very very wrong.

That poor kid looks ridiculous. The outfits are utterly hideous, not practical and that poor kid is freezing!! I wouldnt dream of letting my 10 year old out dressed like that in almost October, nevermind a newborn.

I get it. She's all about that aesthetics but I thought she would at least keep the kid warm ffs.

I gaurentee she will look back in 10 years and think why are all her new born pics of her wearing some god awful old man socks that drown her and ridiculous ruffled vests. 🙄

Just pick up some simple full body sleep suits for christ sake. Newborns are lovely, pop the in a plain white sleepsuit and she will be warm and look a hell of a lot nicer. Rather than this creepy vicotrian horror film/jumble sale look you've got going on.

It looks like she's attempting the upper class, traditional look that Kate Middletons brood wear. You know, the victoriana school children who play exclusively with wooden toys look.

Yet Kates kids look cute and timeless (and warm!!) and grabby is getting it so very very wrong.

That poor kid looks ridiculous. The outfits are utterly hideous, not practical and that poor kid is freezing!! I wouldnt dream of letting my 10 year old out dressed like that in almost October, nevermind a newborn.

I get it. She's all about that aesthetics but I thought she would at least keep the kid warm ffs.

I gaurentee she will look back in 10 years and think why are all her new born pics of her wearing some god awful old man socks that drown her and ridiculous ruffled vests. 🙄

Just pick up some simple full body sleep suits for christ sake. Newborns are lovely, pop the in a plain white sleepsuit and she will be warm and look a hell of a lot nicer. Rather than this creepy vicotrian horror film/jumble sale look you've got going on.
😂 creepy victorian horror film look! Love it! 😂Those socks remind me of the type I used to wear for school in the 80’s....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.