Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't the first time this has been mentioned, trying to think when they acquired a second allotment plot {I'm sure it was during the pandemic}. I find it utterly disgusting they've got 2 plots especially when they've got a decent size back garden but then it wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing for the likes of grabby would it, against the back drop of the hideous creations of a dominating decking area/pointless pergola/playhouse and mud kitchen.

Wonder if they got permission to build that pointless strawberry playhouse :unsure: Allotment Tenancy Agreement
If I remember rightly I think Ben’s mother is/ was on the allotment committee. I don’t know anyone else who has managed to get two.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
If I remember rightly I think Ben’s mother is/ was on the allotment committee. I don’t know anyone else who has managed to get two.
I had an allotment for 7 years, gave it up earlier this year after moving to a bigger garden.
It’s quite common for plot holders to get second and even more plots. I don’t agree with it but tbh a lot of new people come by and quit before they’ve started, leaving a mess. therefore it’s favourable to give empty plots to established growers, as you know they will be cultivated.
Not all sites have waiting lists either. Mine didn’t and when plots are empty it’s up to the community to help maintain them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she went to London yesterday complete with childrens swimsuits?? Why!
I’m so pleased Ben finally got a day off work. He seems so busy!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she went to London yesterday complete with childrens swimsuits?? Why!
I’m so pleased Ben finally got a day off work. He seems so busy!! 🙄
Was the big project the allotment playhouse do you think 😂 employed by Grabby. How can he work according to her but fit all that in also is beyond me.

• Haha
She didn’t really care about posting that dress. She just wanted to put an affiliate link to H&M out there knowing very well that lots of people will be buying this weekend so she’ll get guaranteed commission (assuming they get commission regardless of what people end up buying)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She didn’t really care about posting that dress. She just wanted to put an affiliate link to H&M out there knowing very well that lots of people will be buying this weekend so she’ll get guaranteed commission (assuming they get commission regardless of what people end up buying)
Yes, they do. The cookie stays on your device for up to 45 days (depending on the retailer) or until a newer cookie is put on your device. The influencer receives commission for all your purchases, not just the linked product.

This is why all the influencers try to link regularly to Amazon. I love Erica Davies, she’s one of the least problematic influencers, but her knicker stories isn’t a random public service announcement. She’s put Amazon cookies onto the devices of everyone who clicked on her pants stories and they’ll probably be there right over the weekend.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Because there are plants on something elevated? Why does everything have to be a version of something else?!

28CF04BE-F494-4EF5-B00B-1992E8EEE898.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What time did they get to London Zoo to have crammed all of that in one day??

There’s no way they got the tube or bus from the zoo to Kings Cross either, I bet they all traipsed over there to get Grabbys 10k steps in too.

Reactions: 9
Right, as a non British person I will say this: London is very cool and a dream destination for many people out there. And the UK is reputed for beautiful regions and areas of natural beauty etc… so Grabs, STOP constantly comparing everything to Cali (gggrrr), NYC or Australia to make it “better”!
London is cool cause it’s London.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, they do. The cookie stays on your device for up to 45 days (depending on the retailer) or until a newer cookie is put on your device. The influencer receives commission for all your purchases, not just the linked product.

This is why all the influencers try to link regularly to Amazon. I love Erica Davies, she’s one of the least problematic influencers, but her knicker stories isn’t a random public service announcement. She’s put Amazon cookies onto the devices of everyone who clicked on her pants stories and they’ll probably be there right over the weekend.
I had no idea about this until I learnt it here about a year ago. And I imagine not many people realise that this is a sly way of making money for the influencers 😡

• Angry
Also lol at leaving the children nap in the sun under a black cover. Of course they’re going to wake up, they’ll be roasting under there. I know it’s technically safe but buggies get super warm in the sunshine.

Reactions: 6
Oh the grubby caravan is finally getting its makeover! of course the only thing she’s thought of for it is a peg rail and flipping baskets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.