Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flipping free range kiddos. As opposed to what?Battery farmed kiddos?

Mind you I suppose her and Curious are Barn reared kiddos.

Where am I going with this? She's sent me off my skids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The off grid parenting isn't bringing back the money.
The garden doesn't bring back the money.
The travel blogger living on packet ham doesn't bring back the money.
The house is stuck in 2015 so won't bring back the money.

What are her options? Because sure as heck it was the freebies giving her the floss of seeming well off and successful. Now they've dried up she seems like a 1000 other wannabes.
Does she do a Mel Boyden and head to TikTok and combine with a 'How to become an influencer' output?
Does she do a Suffolk Neat and start a business, if so doing what? She has no obvious USP skills.
Does she do a Victoria Emes and start doing the same old vulgar thrusting dance (Will twerk for freebies) schtick? Or Victoria's 'My kids are twats/douchebags' monologues?

Can't see any of those, so Vinted it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t see
The off grid parenting isn't bringing back the money.
The garden doesn't bring back the money.
The travel blogger living on packet ham doesn't bring back the money.
The house is stuck in 2015 so won't bring back the money.

What are her options? Because sure as heck it was the freebies giving her the floss of seeming well off and successful. Now they've dried up she seems like a 1000 other wannabes.
Does she do a Mel Boyden and head to TikTok and combine with a 'How to become an influencer' output?
Does she do a Suffolk Neat and start a business, if so doing what? She has no obvious USP skills.
Does she do a Victoria Emes and start doing the same old vulgar thrusting dance (Will twerk for freebies) schtick? Or Victoria's 'My kids are twats/douchebags' monologues?

Can't see any of those, so Vinted it is.
I can’t her managing to any of those especially starting her own business. She doesn’t have the work ethic.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
RVK#39- Dirty nails, dirty kids, think her 'career' is on the skids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When she says it was the end of a big project for Ben, does she mean the strawberry house on the allotment? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2EEE11CE-19B4-40E8-BE73-FFFCE80567E7.png

WTAF is he wearing? I mean surely shes trolling us at this point?! She’s fick as, let’s put a baby who is cruising and wanting to walk in ‘dungas’ so big he can trip over them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She is disgraceful. I thought Raffy looked ridiculous in a pair of tights at the allotment with no shoes or wellies. He definitely should have been wearing some or not there at all.

Then there’s this! Finding somewhere to buy kids clothes so cheap and with 15% off and instead of letting her followers know where, she doesn’t say buy puts an affiliate link, so SHE earns the money. I would really love to know where you can get a dress like that for £2.50 but no way am I clicking on that link.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is disgraceful. I thought Raffy looked ridiculous in a pair of tights at the allotment with no shoes or wellies. He definitely should have been wearing some or not there at all.

Then there’s this! Finding somewhere to buy kids clothes so cheap and with 15% off and instead of letting her followers know where, she doesn’t say buy puts an affiliate link, so SHE earns the money. I would really love to know where you can get a dress like that for £2.50 but no way am I clicking on that link.
I’ll find out for you

• Haha

H&M I saw them in store yesterday! They’re £2.99 though.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.