Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened to Simply.Weekend? Has her business closed down or is there more to it?
I messaged her. She’s had some v bad family news 🥺 - my kid was next to me when I was messaging and accidentally sent a massive dog laughing emoji and I was mortified.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I messaged her. She’s had some v bad family news 🥺 - my kid was next to me when I was messaging and accidentally sent a massive dog laughing emoji and I was mortified.
Ah that's terrible, poor Phoebe (re family news, I'm sure she will recover from the dog emoji 😀 )

Reactions: 1
FFS!! The free range kiddos are out again!! If Raffy is walking/cruising why isn’t he wearing shoes??

Free range head
Next thread title 😂

Free range kiddos actually made me 🤢

and aren’t allotments for growing stuff? Not for playhouses? The entitlement of her is disgusting. A huge garden but they’re building a bloody playhouse on an allotment that could be used by someone to grow food on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She admitted on an earlier story she had "taken" this idea from someone else however no mention of that here. Cast your mind back to the drama you made grabs over someone copying your bog standard kitchen 🙄

Reactions: 11
Next thread title 😂

Free range kiddos actually made me 🤢

and aren’t allotments for growing stuff? Not for playhouses? The entitlement of her is disgusting. A huge garden but they’re building a bloody playhouse on an allotment that could be used by someone to grow food on.
I just came on to post EXACTLY that. There are huge waiting lists for allotments. So many other people would benefit (especially in these times of spiralling food bills) from being able to grow their own produce or have a little precious outdoor space. It is obscene to use one for a play area when they already have a massive one at home. Not sure how this is allowed quite frankly.
And she is such a show off muppet she can’t even see how the optics look.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Methinks their “clever Dada” 🤢has far too much time on his hands and is clearly not working #prayforGrabbyspocketmoney

Reactions: 12
I just came on to post EXACTLY that. There are huge waiting lists for allotments. So many other people would benefit (especially in these times of spiralling food bills) from being able to grow their own produce or have a little precious outdoor space. It is obscene to use one for a play area when they already have a massive one at home. Not sure how this is allowed quite frankly.
And she is such a show off muppet she can’t even see how the optics look.
This isn't the first time this has been mentioned, trying to think when they acquired a second allotment plot {I'm sure it was during the pandemic}. I find it utterly disgusting they've got 2 plots especially when they've got a decent size back garden but then it wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing for the likes of grabby would it, against the back drop of the hideous creations of a dominating decking area/pointless pergola/playhouse and mud kitchen.

Wonder if they got permission to build that pointless strawberry playhouse :unsure: Allotment Tenancy Agreement

Reactions: 13
FFS!! The free range kiddos are out again!! If Raffy is walking/cruising why isn’t he wearing shoes??
Apart from all the hilarious posters (many of whom are on this thread), this is one of the things I find funniest/most interesting about Tattle. Another thread I read, everyone is outraged that she is putting shoes on her son who has just started walking - he shouldn't be in them yet apparently

Just want to add...I'm not writing this post to agree/disagree or make of fun of your post, I just find it fascinating and makes me feel a bit bad for influencers as they literally can't do anything right (though what do they expect when they share their lives)

I think it depends on the context a little bit. In this case the kid is cruising in a dirty wet area, so he would have been much better off wearing shoes. His sister is wearing wellies and he’s in footed pyjamas. Obviously at home it’s better for them to be barefoot.

Apart from all the hilarious posters (many of whom are on this thread), this is one of the things I find funniest/most interesting about Tattle. Another thread I read, everyone is outraged that she is putting shoes on her son who has just started walking - he shouldn't be in them yet apparently

Just want to add...I'm not writing this post to agree/disagree or make of fun of your post, I just find it fascinating and makes me feel a bit bad for influencers as they literally can't do anything right (though what do they expect when they share their lives)
I agree, sometimes they can't do right for doing wrong but as the above poster says, this kid is outside in a muddy allotment. There could be bits of wire, hooks, metal etc about and he's walking through the mud in a pair or tights or something. I cant actually work out what they are meant to be.
He should be in wellies or shoes for outside walking.
In the house I would have him barefoot as its good for their feet muscles and leg muscles to develop.

Reactions: 10
I think it depends on the context a little bit. In this case the kid is cruising in a dirty wet area, so he would have been much better off wearing shoes. His sister is wearing wellies and he’s in footed pyjamas. Obviously at home it’s better for them to be barefoot.
He could step on anything. Glass, nails, splinters.
Shoes outside barefoot inside.

Reactions: 5

I agree, sometimes they can't do right for doing wrong but as the above poster says, this kid is outside in a muddy allotment. There could be bits of wire, hooks, metal etc about and he's walking through the mud in a pair or tights or something. I cant actually work out what they are meant to be.
He should be in wellies or shoes for outside walking.
In the house I would have him barefoot as its good for their feet muscles and leg muscles to develop.
Agree! Another thread had posters claiming they buy an obscene amount of clothes for their childrens holidays (30+ outfits) 😐 there would be uproar if this came from an influencer, wails about greed/ consumerism/ the environment/ fast fashion

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.