Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, the important "first time petting a goat" milestone. Up there with first steps, first day of school.

She's such an oddball.

Screenshot_20220520-182842_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Scrapping the content barrel tonight aren't we? How do her followers never seem to change by very much. Is it 100 people who genuinely find her interesting (pauses to wipe tears from eyes) and 94,000 just here for the lols?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scrapping the content barrel tonight aren't we? How do her followers never seem to change by very much. Is it 100 people who genuinely find her interesting (pauses to wipe tears from eyes) and 94,000 just here for the lols?
It would be interesting to know how many of those 94K are fake.

Reactions: 6
She’s managed to make a friend who also dresses her daughter like a homeless urchin.
why are they all so scruffy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s managed to make a friend who also dresses her daughter like a homeless urchin.
why are they all so scruffy?
It's the useless AF clip in the hair that annoys me no end with Freya. At least brush it first!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait a second… She went to have a photoshoot at a location shared with other families while her kid was barely over a sickness bug? Is she for real? The fact that she went with those nails is not even worth commenting on at this stage 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Doing a house swap with a friend later this year Grabby? M'ok I have questions -

1) have you warned your friends to lower their expectations as your house is filthy?
2) Have you warned your friends they may want to bring some Domestos and Dettol, because your house is filthy.
3) have you warned them to bring their own bathroom door as yours doesn't have one. Let's face it, no one but you could cope with the waft from a husband's twosie coming down those perilous stairs from your open plan poo loft (or Shattic if you will)
4) Have you told them it's a three bed, one corridor space set up? Probably not an issue if the couple actually share a bed rather than your 'summoning to the bedchamber for conception only conjugals' style set up.
5) Tell them to bring their own iron as yours is currently on display with the other ancient relics in the British Museum.
6) Do they know the address poppet? I think there will be some confusion when they look for the best house in the village and all they can find is your flaky old front door and whatever poncy name it was you called the rusting shell of a caravan in your poorly tended front garden.

7) Are you swapping with the Corens? I bet ol' Giles will thoroughly enjoy perusing the unread penguin books in your Library cum locker room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Doing a house swap with a friend later this year Grabby? M'ok I have questions -

1) have you warned your friends to lower their expectations as your house is filthy?
2) Have you warned your friends they may want to bring some Domestos and Dettol, because your house is filthy.
3) have you warned them to bring their own bathroom door as yours doesn't have one. Let's face it, no one but you could cope with the waft from a husband's twosie coming down those perilous stairs from your open plan poo loft (or Shattic if you will)
4) Have you told them it's a three bed, one corridor space set up? Probably not an issue if the couple actually share a bed rather than your 'summoning to the bedchamber for conception only conjugals' style set up.
5) Tell them to bring their own iron as yours is currently on display with the other ancient relics in the British Museum.
6) Do they know the address poppet? I think there will be some confusion when they look for the best house in the village and all they can find is your flaky old front door and whatever poncy name it was you called the rusting shell of a caravan in your poorly tended front garden.

7) Are you swapping with the Corens? I bet ol' Giles will thoroughly enjoy perusing the unread penguin books in your Library cum locker room.
#prayforfriendsofgrabby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to know why she calls that a mum uniform. It's like nothing me or any of my mum friends would ever wear.
Shes like an over grown toddler in it

Reactions: 14
I'd love to know why she calls that a mum uniform. It's like nothing me or any of my mum friends would ever wear.
Shes like an over grown toddler in it
All we ever see are those kids in god damned “dungas” and rompers. Maybe she thinks she’s supposed to do the same?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know some people use it up to age 2, but 3?! What's her obsession with that carrier.

If she's feeling a bit poorly stick her in a buggy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.