Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he'll wear it for over a year, there'll be food, vomit and shart stains all over it but she'll still flog it on her 'gently' preloved page for £5.50 plus £100 quid postage. And the hun sycophants will buy it.
Don’t you mean ‘vitamin’ stains? Her stains are 10x better than yours, lady.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Covering a child’s face when it would be inappropriate to show it, admitting her nails are past their best, cleaning the highchair…. Miracles are happening on Grabby’s stories today!

Reactions: 5
It grates me when influencers show their poorly kids, hidden or not. Poor Bentos feeling sorry for herself with a sick bowl on the sofa all over the ‘gram.

And don’t get me started on the staged photos of Waffy fully clothed in the paddling pool, he could drown unattended in that amount of water even if it’s only for a few seconds while she takes 1000 shots for the ‘gram

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She managed to put a bib on Raffy for an ad then? And why the duck is he in a paddling pool fully clothed? Why would you stand back and take pics?! All for the gram hey Grabs?

Reactions: 7
All I take from her high chair stories is that she only cares about her Gram aesfetics when it's for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She managed to put a bib on Raffy for an ad then? And why the duck is he in a paddling pool fully clothed? Why would you stand back and take pics?! All for the gram hey Grabs?
When most parents jump to their child’s needs, she takes a photo. Sums her up. She probably posted them on the gram before even checking he was ok.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
God she’s so dull, I can’t even summon the effort to comment on her.
RVK: shabby, stained, irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she likes this free high chair stuff more than the other free high chair she got when Frah Frah was born..

Way to burn those bridges Grabby

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've done a quick add up of the high chair stuff, £86 to make your ikea highchair look insta worthy (not including the cost of the high chair)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How can it possibly be easier to clean, the attraction of the ikea chair is that you can throw it in the dishwasher or hose it down? Load of shite for the gram

Reactions: 11
She hates it when either kid is poorly…..
Translated this means ‘ I hate that I had to stay in and I couldn’t drag them out so I could get my 10k steps in’ 🙄

Reactions: 19
She hates it when either kid is poorly…..
Translated this means ‘ I hate that I had to stay in and I couldn’t drag them out so I could get my 10k steps in’ 🙄
Yes that was my thought when I read her comment. Hates how it impacts her life, not hating that they're feeling poorly. She's only feeling sorry for herself!

Reactions: 10
Does she think she’s being innovative with the ikea high chair?? How come the gifted Tripp trapp has been relegated to the clutter room of doom!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen those covers ages ago, nothing innovative about them. I don’t know if it was that specific company or another one as I suspect there is more than one. I’m shocked though that she put the stokke away. I found them ridiculously expensive but if you can afford them I think they’re actually worth the money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.