Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bring this back to the Suffolk Nest, but is she a friend of Grabbyā€™s, or in that same insta-hun-arse-licking circle? I donā€™t follow her, but thought Iā€™d have a nosey since the mention upthread. However, it would seem Iā€™ve been blocked by her, even though Iā€™ve never even followed her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Had to resort to my third account to even get a look in šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m also blocked by LaurenH&H and Just a Little Build/Bore, all off the back of the time some of them went on that Joules Motherā€™s Day thing and I commented, disapprovingly.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As long as sheā€™s warm right?!

And did you donate Grabs? You donā€™t even follow
Deborahā€¦..
I hate that sheā€™s posted this, I just canā€™t help it. I know thereā€™s an argument that it spreads the word amongst her ā€˜followersā€™ (even though most are probs bots) but my god doesnā€™t it just make you sick. Debs and Grabs - two more dissimilar characters could not be found, and look what life has dealt them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate that sheā€™s posted this, I just canā€™t help it. I know thereā€™s an argument that it spreads the word amongst her ā€˜followersā€™ (even though most are probs bots) but my god doesnā€™t it just make you sick. Debs and Grabs - two more dissimilar characters could not be found, and look what life has dealt them.
No, it never sits right when she jumps on anything and this one more so because I have actually met Deborah James a couple of times and she is 100x the woman Grabby could ever be. I bet Grabby didn't have enough of her pocket money left this week to even donate anyway.

Reactions: 11
4 whole days itā€™s taken to put a reel together showing the devastation of her garden šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Ben ever thinks just put your bloody phone down and help for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll admit some of the flowers and plants are beautiful but it generally looks like a tip. There's far too much going on and barely any space, it's like she's crammed a bazillion Insta hun clichƩs in for grid content. Much like her house really.

Also how is it that even the frigging bunting is so so creased?! Not expecting her to iron it but how did it even get that way in the first place!!!

I'll admit some of the flowers and plants are beautiful but it generally looks like a tip. There's far too much going on and barely any space, it's like she's crammed a bazillion Insta hun clichƩs in for grid content. Much like her house really.

Also how is it that even the frigging bunting is so so creased?! Not expecting her to iron it but how did it even get that way in the first place!!!
Weā€™ve all seen the insides of Rebeccaā€™s cupboards and the state her ā€œpre-lovedā€ clothes are in. Folding and laundry is definitely not her fortĆ©!!

Reactions: 5
One thing that always bugs me immensely is her complete ignorance at NEVER responding to any of her sheepā€™s comments? Sheā€™s just so bleeping rude!! No wonder her followers are dropping like flies. How about a bit of common courtesy Grabs?!

oh my god the feet dragging on them!! She's probably got him in a 18-24 month onešŸ˜†
So he'll wear it for over a year, there'll be food, vomit and shart stains all over it but she'll still flog it on her 'gently' preloved page for Ā£5.50 plus Ā£100 quid postage. And the hun sycophants will buy it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.