Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey … looks like the Florists have a WhatsApp group and they’ve decided to have a mass pile on !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Controversial opinion alert :LOL: I think those florists that replied to Suffolk nest are being exceptionally precious and OTT.

This is the equivalent of me posting a piri-piri chicken recipe to make at home and the chain Nandos replying accusing me of trying to put them out of business and "not being honest" that making my food at home is cheaper than buying it out! Or writing comments like "But you didn't have to hire a building or pay waiting staff to make that chicken dish"

I'm sure brides understand homemade wedding flowers < professional wedding flowers.

Those businesses who replied to Suffolk Nest have made themselves look quite silly frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Controversial opinion alert :LOL: I think those florists that replied to Suffolk nest are being exceptionally precious and OTT.

This is the equivalent of me posting a piri-piri chicken recipe to make at home and the chain Nandos replying accusing me of trying to put them out of business and "not being honest" that making my food at home is cheaper than buying it out! Or writing comments like "But you didn't have to hire a building or pay waiting staff to make that chicken dish"

I'm sure brides understand homemade wedding flowers < professional wedding flowers.

Those businesses who replied to Suffolk Nest have made themselves look quite silly frankly.
I couldn't agree more. Thought I was missing something but you've summed it up well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Well said Monkey!

Reactions: 7

Absolutely agree. It’s massively petty

Reactions: 5
I was massively disappointed with my wedding flowers. I definitely could have done a better job myself.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Not controversial, I totally agree with you!

Have just bumped the Suffolk Nest thread for anyone wanting to discuss - so as not to clutter up Grabs thread

• Heart

I completely agree with this. Posting a tutorial about how to make a bouquet isn’t going to put professional florists out of business

I completely agree with this. Posting a tutorial about how to make a bouquet isn’t going to put professional florists out of business
Also I'm pretty sure it's not the first time someone has done this? There's so many tutorials on Insta, YouTube, probably Tiktok. Why are they all leaping on her? Is she generally as an unlikeable twit as Grabby is?

Reactions: 4
Also all the replies are Worded so similarly- it looks like they‘ve done a call to action. It doesnt look spontaneous.
And this too. An orchestrated pile on by people with too much time on their hands.

Anyway, speaking of peoplecwith to much time on their hands back to Watfords biggest waste of space :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I was thinking the same - I didn't quite get the point of their outrage. It's like wedding cake bakers not wanting people to know how to bake cakes or knowing the cost of the ingredients because people will come to them and demand to pay just for the cost of sugar, butter, eggs and flour? Their outrage seemed disproportionate, they were acting like she was giving away some kind of secret that flowers from a wholesaler were cheaper?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyhoo, I digress from the latest Grubby Grabby antics. I cannot bear her "look what a mess my house is, I'm so relatable" photos. Just like the disgusting car photo, it reeks of privilege - a massive house but absolutely no care taken of it. I mean, she has the ability to create a play room to contain a lot of the mess, but it looks like that must be back to being chockablock because the pram and all manner of crap are out in the hall. She is, quite frankly, a lazy mare.

• Haha
I have a child, a full time job, 2 dogs and no cleaner. My house never gets anywhere near as messy as this. What does she do all day?

Her latest picture on her grid - it looks freezing 😬
I thought the same.

It's at best 10 degrees in that photo with full grey clouds overhead. Two kids bare legged and her with her f**king sun parasol.

It's the definition of an Instagram versus reality shot (and not the tit kind she posts to make herself seem relatable!)

Reactions: 8

Hard agree

We don’t reply to DIY accounts or makeup accounts saying they are putting builders and decorators and MUAs out of business

Lots of people will want to buy in services for quality and convenience. Others want to try themselves for satisfaction or for cost savings. It’s personal choice

Reactions: 5
Sorry didn't mean to de rail the thread at all.

Grubby Grubby Grubb Grubb is still the most irritating peeve of my many peeves by far😬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.