Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheeling back a little. Why was she so uncomfortable and unsettled with her PARENTS knowing she was in labour? I have a close relationship with my mum (not dissimilar to how it seems with hers) and it would feel odd to me that she WOULDN’T know.
Because she’s emotionally still 13.

Reactions: 7
I came on to say this. Why does literally everything have to be compared to something else? Beaches, birth stories etc etc. She probably has a weekly chart comparing her shits against each other.
I have been to that beach approximately 100 times and have never seen that wooden walkway she posted. She must seek out the most insta worthy spots so she can make her Australia comparison

Reactions: 8
That Bentos ice cream picture is uncomfortable viewing. Not sure how to express it more eloquently, it just makes me feel awkward and sad.

Reactions: 2
What does she mean try telling the kids it’s not warm enough to get in the water? That’s literally your job as their parent. Do those kids ever hear the word no?

Reactions: 11
2 of her photos on stories she has blurred things out. The photos are of her disgusting house mess. She has shared her address. She has shared her pre labour perinial massage. She shows photos of her child’s faces. She has shared photos of herself in labour.
What could there possibly be that she wants to hide from social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sharing the ‘reality’ of the mess with two kids, yet the majority of mess and clutter I can see in those two photos was created by adults. Piles of tat everywhere, bags everywhere, things on kitchen sides - that’s not the kiddos doing! ‘Tell me your secrets’, hmm, put things away after we use them? 🤦‍♀️ She really is trying very hard with this relatable instagrammer vibe!

Reactions: 10
She’s a scruffy mare. She has no job, and clearly no pride in her house, presumably it’s because she’s never had to work hard for anything in her life. I have two children and a full time job and my house never looks like that. Cleaning and tidying has to be done during nap times or when the kids are in bed. But that’s because I’m an adult.

Reactions: 13
That Bentos ice cream picture is uncomfortable viewing. Not sure how to express it more eloquently, it just makes me feel awkward and sad.
I know what you mean and I can't express it either. It's a very invasive photo.

Reactions: 8
What in earth has she tried to blur out??
I’m guessing it’s a package with their address on it? And in the hall some envelopes?

But Jesus Christ the absolute state of that place. She says in the comments it’s a mess because they’re always “rushing out the door”. Rushing to where??? Rushing to get her 10k steps in before sunrise?

I know what you mean and I can't express it either. It's a very invasive photo.
Again inappropriate - so much crotch on show

Reactions: 7
The state of her house... 🤯 It gives me anxiety just looking at it! Hoarder hell. I have three kids, work full time (as well as my husband) and our house never ever looked that bad. She's home all day ffs! Pick up your mess and grab that free vacuum cleaner of yours!

I really like that water play set she shared. During lockdown I so wished I could have gotten one for my kids but we live in a flat so it was a no-go so when I saw the picture I thought she’s lucky to have one. But no, she’s “going to ask for another one” 🤯

The state of her house... 🤯 It gives me anxiety just looking at it! Hoarder hell. I have three kids, work full time (as well as my husband) and our house never ever looked that bad. She's home all day ffs! Pick up your mess and grab that free vacuum cleaner of yours!
Or just tidy when they sleep. They must be in bed by 7pm, no excuse 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Not been many dream trips to Soho farm since Raffy was born. Her lifestyle really has taken a dive!!!
no big brand launch event invites, no fancy gifted meals.
the best she can get is a shark vacuum and some overpriced childrens toy rental.
How the Mighty has fallen ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The state of her house 😂 it’s looks like the parents have left their teenagers for week. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she is a kid (trying) to play grown ups

Reactions: 13
She was the same when in labour with frah frah, I'm sure I remember reading on her blog post back then that she didn't want her parents knowing she was in labour....odd...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.