Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t the beach just be a beach? Why does it have to be “like Australia”?
I came on to say this. Why does literally everything have to be compared to something else? Beaches, birth stories etc etc. She probably has a weekly chart comparing her shits against each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So much to hate about her latest weekend away...her over-use of the word kiddos which I absolutely hate. ' Vitamin sea' and the beaches reminding her of Australia. Just enjoy our English beaches for what they are, why do you have to be reminded of somewhere else all the time!! Moaning about the lack of sleep...it's just a weekend, not like you have to go to work in the week feeling like a zombie!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I beginning to wonder if she went around Australia with her eyes shut. Our beaches are wonderful, magical places for the moat part, but are they like Australian beaches? Well they both have water lapping against them and sand that gets in your undercrackers but the vegetation around them, the geology, the weather and humidity all very different.

So it's a tiresome humble brag as ever. We can all do it... Here I'll have a go...I lived overseas for a period of time, I compare ever coconut I see in Sainsbos with ones I saw out there.

Truly just belt up and nob off Grabs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think the photo of Frah Frah from the back in the swimsuit leaning over is totally inappropriate?

Reactions: 8
Ye gods at the waffling waffle about waffys birth. How can ANYONE relate to anything that twit posts is beyond me... Freyas birth was incredible and beyond magical. Everything is just soo "dreamy and perfect", it's like she's Mary Poppins.

"... feels a bit nervous sharing her experience" 😆

She's over shared everything about herself for the past 10 years on her blog and instagram page about her over privileged lifestyle. Everything has a hint of smugness to it be it:- the first to find a husband, getting engaged, their wedding, where they've lived, getting pregnant, having a perfect bump/pregnancy/birth, bossed breastfeeding/weaning/toilet training, getting pregnant for a second time etc , etc.

As for the woe is me Covid bable, I seem to recall when the UK locked down in March 2020. She had no intentions of following any of the rules, starting with an Easter photoshoot in mama k's garden and spent the rest of the year visiting various non local beaches, throwing a 1st birthday party for Freya and going to Italy twice within a month and then getting pregnant cos she thought covid wouldn't be a thing time baby was due 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why has Waffy got so much sand smeared across his face? I know babies will try and eat sand but jeez, if he swallows it that would be very unpleasant. Can't she just keep an eye on him and at least give him a wipe before taking a bazillion identical photos.

Reactions: 8
Why can’t the beach just be a beach? Why does it have to be “like Australia”?
Because she can never live and relax in the moment. Her mind is always away comparing with another time in her life. When she's old, she will look back and wish she had been a bit more present in her own life.

Reactions: 5
Not been many dream trips to Soho farm since Raffy was born. Her lifestyle really has taken a dive!!!
no big brand launch event invites, no fancy gifted meals.
the best she can get is a shark vacuum and some overpriced childrens toy rental.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes totally, and her little heels look red like her shoes have been rubbing
I noticed that too. Rubbing because they are too small as she bought them last year in the sale and had to guess what size F was going to be (by her own admission). I also recognise that swimsuit from last year - it looks so tight on her with her flesh bulging out over the top, poor little thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Also I keep harping on about this every time she posts pic of them inappropriately dressed but ffs IT WASN'T THAT WARM!!!! While the weather was lovely and sunny at the weekend it's certainly not been warm enough to be in a swimsuit on a windy UK beach. It was still jeans and a light jacket weather. Those poor poor kids.

Reactions: 14
Also I keep harping on about this every time she posts pic of them inappropriately dressed but ffs IT WASN'T THAT WARM!!!! While the weather was lovely and sunny at the weekend it's certainly not been warm enough to be in a swimsuit on a windy UK beach. It was still jeans and a light jacket weather. Those poor poor kids.
I don’t think their cheeks are red because they’re too warm. They’re bleeping FREEZING!

Reactions: 9
Looking forward to her trying to “prioritise good sleeping arrangements” taking children in a caravan 🙊

• Haha
Looking forward to her trying to “prioritise good sleeping arrangements” taking children in a caravan 🙊
It will probably mean a bed with space for a dyptique candle and some fresh picked flowers next to it for her, and then Ben and the children shoved in some cupboard altogether

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wheeling back a little. Why was she so uncomfortable and unsettled with her PARENTS knowing she was in labour? I have a close relationship with my mum (not dissimilar to how it seems with hers) and it would feel odd to me that she WOULDN’T know.

• Heart
Anyone else think the photo of Frah Frah from the back in the swimsuit leaning over is totally inappropriate?
It's also because the colour of the swimsuit combined with Frah Frah's very pale complexion makes it look like she's naked, pretty much.
She needs strong contrasty colours. We've seen her a few times in blue and that suited her much better. Enough with the shart and beige, Grabs. Your kids aren't bronzed like the Adamos.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.