Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I actually couldn't believe the amount of people there, then texting other midwives to come too (who then came!).

And enough of them that they were able to essentially act as her videographer and photographer? If you have that little to do, get back to the f**cking hospital!

Also this...

View attachment 1251375

Wailing and crying and gnashing of her giant teeth over the new variant.

But can't contemplate not throwing an insta-worthy pinterest-copied 2nd birthday party. Because how else would she make others feel bad about their lives?

Literally never not being a dick.
Absolutely this. Our eldest went without a birthday party or even seeing close family on their birthday because I was terrified of getting covid.

Reactions: 9
Oh and my daughter is the same age as Freya, a few weeks later. And she's never had a birthday party cos of covid. She may only be 2 once but is she gonna remember?! All she cares about is the gram. We're having a party for her this year cos she's much more aware and has been to lots of parties herself. But I definitely wouldn't have had one so close to giving birth too. She's demented.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At least this time she’s not shown her birthing face and we haven’t been subjected to a nappy clad backside in the air. I hope that picture of the healthcare professionals was taken at handover.
She’s bleeping lucky she was able to give birth at home as some authorities suspended them due to low staffing levels. I hope she appreciates how fortunate she was. But I doubt it very much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
At least this time she’s not shown her birthing face and we haven’t been subjected to a nappy clad backside in the air. I hope that picture of the healthcare professionals was taken at handover.
She’s bleeping lucky she was able to give birth at home as some authorities suspended them due to low staffing levels. I hope she appreciates how fortunate she was. But I doubt it very much
Can you imagine the flipper stomping if she’d have rang the hospital and they had told her to come in as homebirths were suspended.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she’d refused to go into hospital and threatened to free birth

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine the flipper stomping if she’d have rang the hospital and they had told her to come in as homebirths were suspended.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she’d refused to go into hospital and threatened to free birth
Yep me too. Nothing would surprise me

Reactions: 4
Didn’t think she could annoy me more but she has done with that birth story, she’s a totally spoilt little Madam, selfish t*#t 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn’t think she could annoy me more but she has done with that birth story, she’s a totally spoilt little Madam, selfish t*#t 🤬
It doesn’t sit right with me when I have friends who work for the NHS and worked through the pandemic on the front line. Nothing has changed in regards to how they’re treated by those higher up. They’re all disillusioned and want to leave. But if Grabs got what she wanted then all is ok with the world 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how many midwives are present for a home birth? Is that normal???
I had a caesarean, 1 midwife, and had absolutely no help with washing and dressing (which I desperately needed!). I’m baffled, even more so in COVID times… the NHS must be coping well up in Watford…

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she had enough midwives for one to video, one to take photos and others to do their actual jobs. Makes me feel pretty angry as I had one and even then she had to keep going to check on someone else. And homebirth wasn’t an option as it was suspended.

I also can’t get over her claim to have isolated from 37 weeks. Isolation obviously means very different things to the rest of us seen as she schlepped to London shortly before her due date to go to the zoo and go for ice cream. Never mind her dreamy trip to the IOW

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Literally every bit of commentary was in comparison Freya’s magical, unicorn rainbowed, stars aligned and doves cried birth.

But OF course Raffys was a magical, unicorn rainbowed, stars aligned, doves cried, professionals rejoiced far and wide and summer arrived with his birth.

Never not being a being a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope that picture with the 5 midwives was at handover (she did mention two teams of two changing over). However, if she had any understanding of what was actually happening in hospitals and what other women went through, she would have added a disclaimer to say it was handover.

I usually live a birth story, but this felt like a recipe: here’s how I managed the perfect roast chicken, tips and tricks for the rest of you peasants.

Reactions: 13
Thousands of women gave birth alone and wearing masks over the past couple of years. Many of those will have had episiotomies, emergency c sections, stillbirths and other traumatic experiences. But as long as Grabby got her dreamy home birth that she so deserved after all that hard work massaging her nads and isolating for a whole 24 hours, surrounded by the whole of the NHS midwifery team, then who gives a duck? What a colossal c*nt. And I do not use that word lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Never not living life on a loop I spy… PEARL EARRINGS.

I couldn’t read the drivel, but I think it’s stories because she has quietly abandoned the blog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thousands of women gave birth alone and wearing masks over the past couple of years. Many of those will have had episiotomies, emergency c sections, stillbirths and other traumatic experiences. But as long as Grabby got her dreamy home birth that she so deserved after all that hard work massaging her nads and isolating for a whole 24 hours, surrounded by the whole of the NHS midwifery team, then who gives a duck? What a colossal c*nt. And I do not use that word lightly.
Massaging her nads 😂 has to be in the next thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All I'm getting from reading this blog is that she can't be content in the moment.
How many times does she reference wanting the next bit immediately
Didn't want to touch his head as she wanted him out ASAP, didn't want to sleep as she wanted it to be tomorrow so she could stare at him some more etc. At least 6 times in that set of stories does she say "I wanted this bit done to get to xyz"
Just stop and enjoy your bleeping life!
How weird also that she felt weird with her mum knowing she was in labour?
Shes an absolute dose.

I cant be annoyed about her birthing at home with the midwives there as she was keeping a hospital bed free and at any stage those midwives could have left it they were needed elsewhere
It's not like she asked for 5 of them to attend. Had they been needed in hospital she would have had 2 dispatched and that would have been it. I do think it was changeover time though and they crossed over. We know one was a student who chose to be there in her own time.
It's not selfish to birth at home or to want to. I cant get pissed off about that. I know others who had home births around the same time. The option is there so why not use it if its what you want

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.