RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter bore fest. There are a lot of very instagrammable pumpkin-clad doorways, arts and crafts that make me want to go all Neil Buchanan and get my PVA glue out and cute babies looking ridiculously photogenic in pumpkin patch fields (I couldn’t get my toddler to look at the camera for love nor money when we went pumpkin picking.... 🙄) around at the minute, that Grabbys latest dreary-looking autumnal offerings have been well and truly drowned out. Past Halloween November is never up to much and Christmas is too far away so let’s put bets on now...Where’s her next holiday going to be??????
New York for thanks giving and "Fall". They open on November 8th.

Reactions: 4
CD18C261-453C-49AB-8892-B0E3F1525EDB.jpeg

the absolute state of it 😱. Certainly wouldn’t look out of place on an actual haunted house!!

why does the rotting manky door of nightmares look white in this photo as opposed to its usual peeling green self?

and finally… what is the point in having a lock on this door? It looks like a strong gust of wind could knock it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It would seem that Benpecked needs to step away from the plywood and sort out that front door, sharpish! 🔨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 821044
the absolute state of it 😱. Certainly wouldn’t look out of place on an actual haunted house!!

why does the rotting manky door of nightmares look white in this photo as opposed to its usual peeling green self?

and finally… what is the point in having a lock on this door? It looks like a strong gust of wind could knock it down.
She really doesn't need the bats, her door is the scariest part of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew straight away as soon as I saw the door close up you guys would be hot on it 🤣Jesus what a state! Why would you zoom in Grabby???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So grabby's trying to make out that Freya is 10 times better at sticking googly eyes on autumnal leaves than other kids of the same age :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️

Both the front door and the frame is beyond bleeping manky, why hasn't Super Peeeado Ben {or curious George} - the jack of all trades - not restored it, they've had what 5 years to bloody sort it out!!! Those affiliated linked bats, look soo wanky on the manky door. Halloween isn't for another bleeping 10 days they aren't going to last with gusty winds and torrential rain {neither will the wanky door step display either} 🧛‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she even checked the hashtag she used (#doortraits)? Because if she has she should be mortified...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So grabby's trying to make out that Freya is 10 times better at sticking googly eyes on autumnal leaves than other kids of the same age :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️

Both the front door and the frame is beyond bleeping manky, why hasn't Super Peeeado Ben {or curious George} - the jack of all trades - not restored it, they've had what 5 years to bloody sort it out!!! Those affiliated linked bats, look soo wanky on the manky door. Halloween isn't for another bleeping 10 days they aren't going to last with gusty winds and torrential rain {neither will the wanky door step display either} 🧛‍♂️
I wonder if insure would pay out if that door was pushed in?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the wonky door knocker that gets me! One knock with that knocker and I imagine it would come off in your hand and the door would fall down 🙈🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone won the advent calendar yet or has it just slipped into grabbys stash of free stuff under the guise of a giveaway?
Wouldnt a winner be announced?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone won the advent calendar yet or has it just slipped into grabbys stash of free stuff under the guise of a giveaway?
Wouldnt a winner be announced?
Winner was announced but not saved to her highlights and not mentioned on the post. Instagram have rules about competitions so surely not making the winner clear that’s against their rules?! But we know Grabby loves to break rules *cough*easter photo shoot*cough*

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Winner was announced but not saved to her highlights and not mentioned on the post. Instagram have rules about competitions so surely not making the winner clear that’s against their rules?! But we know Grabby loves to break rules *cough*easter photo shoot*cough*
Very dodgy...

Reactions: 5
So 39 people entered and no one actually knows who the winner was. No sign of the winner thanking elemis for their prize or anything?

How unusual. Usually you see the winner announced on the competition post, you see them tagged and people offer congratulations.

I think its gone straight into grabby pocket and no one has won.
Shes a sneaky cow

Reactions: 10
So 39 people entered and no one actually knows who the winner was. No sign of the winner thanking elemis for their prize or anything?

How unusual. Usually you see the winner announced on the competition post, you see them tagged and people offer congratulations.

I think its gone straight into grabby pocket and no one has won.
Shes a sneaky cow
I feel an email coming on

Reactions: 4
Anyone take a screenshot of the story where the winner was announced? I’m pretty sure I view all her stories but don’t remember seeing this. Might have got lost in the sea of mundane beige crap she’s posted lately.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.