RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question. Firstly a caveat - I hate my picture being taken so have literally zero photos of myself anywhere, therefore I realise this might be clouding my opinion. But...

Is it normal to have SO many pictures of yourself on your walls around the house?
I'm the same as you, hate having my photo taken. However I don't think it's normal for her to have so many of herself everywhere!

She’ll ship her off to the barn.
Lucky Mama Kedgeree 😒🤪🤮

Poor Frah Frah looks such an uncared for mess in this baggy, 10 sizes too big dress with her hedgerow hair!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm the same as you, hate having my photo taken. However I don't think it's normal for her to have so many of herself everywhere!

Lucky Mama Kedgeree 😒🤪🤮

Poor Frah Frah looks such an uncared for mess in this baggy, 10 sizes too big dress with her hedgerow hair!
What do you mean???! It’s all #sodreamy in #ohengland. Imagine her wearing something cute that actually fitted from Asda? Wouldn't fit the aesfetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do you mean???! It’s all #sodreamy in #ohengland. Imagine her wearing something cute that actually fitted from Asda? Wouldn't fit the aesfetic.
Poor child!! And we know how pretty she can look when Mama Kedge dressed her, washed her and combed her hair!!

Reactions: 7
And the thing is a lot of supermarket baby clothes are really lovely and there's so much choice. Yet she still buys Freya ill-fitting crap in various shades of shart.

View attachment 741928So many thoughts. Poor Benpecked is getting a marshmallow advent this year, bet he's glad he groomed her now (allegedly)

Grabbo also prattling on about the little cooker thing too, so cue deep winter trip to the beach where the family Sterling
will huddle round this diminutive BBQ type affair, toasting a solitary marshmallow whilst sitting cross legged on a shart coloured blanket with legs like corned beef.

Also Christmas only gets earlier each year because you are so tight you buy all your gifts in the January sale and start thinking about Christmas in May, you dozy plank.
Ohhhh I know what I'd like to do with marshmallows on a stick (it definitely isn't eating it !)🥴🤣

No. No, it’s not normal.

😏
Nope.....definitely not normal!

Lucky Mama Kedgeree 😒🤪🤮

Can you believe one of her sheep asked where she got Freya's hair clips from Ffs !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG yes 😂 and then when you’ve got two kids the other one always gets it a few days later so that’s great too! Currently been going through the same thing for about the last 4 weeks 😩😂
🤢🤮 I remember it well!

Reactions: 3
I wonder when she'll start potty training Freya, isn't it usually round about this age?

Reactions: 3
I wonder when she'll start potty training Freya, isn't it usually round about this age?
Ask Mama KedgeFund. I suspect she will be very hands on for that process due to Raffy's grand entrance. Although the rest of us #2under2-ers managed it. *

*unless Benpecked needs to plan that, I presume as he is an excellent obstetrican he might well be an expert on all things urinary too?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off topic rant incoming...
Yet again this morning someone, not Grabinka, has said the following on IG-
"So many people asking about [insert pointless item no one needs] so I'll add them to my highlights and try and put swipe ups where I can for you"

You're not doing us a favour Dorothy, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic rant incoming...
Yet again this morning someone, not Grabinka, has said the following on IG-
"So many people asking about [insert pointless item no one needs] so I'll add them to my highlights and try and put swipe ups where I can for you"

You're not doing us a favour Dorothy, calm down.
Exactly! Couldn’t care less where they get there tat/paint/dress/table/amazing do it all pan from. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Have you seen Instagram have removed the swipe up function. Theses now a button that makes it clear it’s affiliated

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have you seen Instagram have removed the swipe up function. Theses now a button that makes it clear it’s affiliated
🥳🥳🎉 About bloody time... next on Instagram's agenda needs to be automatically deleting bot accounts {or putting an actual proper option for people to report themselves, clicking "it's spam/Scam or fraud/false information" clearly is a waste of time}.

• Heart
🥳🥳🎉 About bloody time... next on Instagram's agenda needs to be automatically deleting bot accounts {or putting an actual proper option for people to report themselves, clicking "it's spam/Scam or fraud/false information" clearly is a waste of time}.
Absolutely, and also putting an end to the practice of ‘buying followers’! Grr!! 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.