RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ‘barely tried’ to exercise… in the 4 days since he turned 6 weeks and she’d be clear to start exercising 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
When I saw that photo I instantly thought it looked like she was doing a 💩 on Bentos’ head! 😂
Not the barre photo she was hoping everyone would gush and marvel at?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I see from the sunflower fields post that the baby carrier still hasn't been washed. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She is the one that tries to make it look plain sailing most of the time?! Her feed doesn’t reflect that and her stories barely happen these days, certainly not in real time that’s for sure.
As for the toddler ‘bigggg feelings’ since she turned 2, I think she means to say since she became a big sister. The attention and focus on her has completely switched up, surely she’s not blaming this on ‘terrible twos’ it’s obvious that a baby would do that to any toddler?! We’ve seen no photos of Fray Fray carrying the manky baby and pram since Raff Raff arrived so I’ll draw my conclusions from that…there’s very little baby love currently 🤣🤣
I'm soo glad things aren't sickly sweet Mary Poppins-a-fied at Mucky Mansions. Clearly grabby thought because she got a toy baby and pram for Freya to play with that it would be plain sailing once Waffy came along, which probably would've worked but... grabby is a self absorbed prick. Her entire life revolves around what looks insta perfect, taking thousands upon thousands photos showcasing her privileged lazy lifestyle. She's obsessed with portraying perfection because she's better than everyone else be it:- arranging their wedding, the many many holidays, renovating, decorating, sourcing items, growing fruit, veg and flowers, gardening, cooking, getting pregnant, pregnancy, birth, breast feeding, her children reaching the milestones before anyone else's blah! blah! blah! I'm also guessing Grabby has Waffy strapped to her ALL day which if is the case, no wonder poor Freya is playing up. Reap what you sow Grabby!!!!

Her latest story 🤦🏻‍♀️ Waffy is barely 6 weeks old and she’s showing her “exercise” post… having “barely tried” as she has 2 kids. Come the duck on Grabby. At 6 weeks post partum it shouldn’t be top of the agenda… yet again another brag for the ‘gram. If she was that desperate she could do it once Freya was in bed or get Ben to have them for half an hour
She's obviously wanting to showcase her post baby body because she's 10 times better pinging back than everyone else is.

When I saw that photo I instantly thought it looked like she was doing a 💩 on Bentos’ head! 😂
Not the barre photo she was hoping everyone would gush and marvel at?!
😂 😂 I thought the same thing too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who took that photo of her “exercising” and instead of taking a photo why didn’t they tell her to give her head a wobble and make her sit down with a cuppa and a biscuit and CHILL THE HELL OUT - a very telling and quite worrying picture about sums up Grabby’s mindset

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Who took that photo of her “exercising” and instead of taking a photo why didn’t they tell her to give her head a wobble and make her sit down with a cuppa and a biscuit and CHILL THE HELL OUT - a very telling and quite worrying picture about sums up Grabby’s mindset
Exactly, also I'm sure she's doing her mandatory (obsessive) 10,000 steps on top of this which is more than enough exercise for now. She's not well is she.

Reactions: 12
Trying to find time to do a Barre class. Yet does not have time each day to shower 🤨 odd priorities

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she's seen green eyed girls new post? Still dragging that poor newborn baby here there and everywhere for the gram

Reactions: 5
Why couldn’t the person who took that photo (her non working husband) take the kids for 30 minutes so she could do that exercise class? She’s pathetic, trying to imply she has no help and is busy. Massive cock womble!

Reactions: 19
Freya could be an extra in Spinal Tap with that ridiculous mullet hairdo. Sad that her mum is obviously too cheap to get her hair cut properly and just seems to lop too much off the fringe now and again.

Reactions: 7
Freya could be an extra in Spinal Tap with that ridiculous mullet hairdo. Sad that her mum is obviously too cheap to get her hair cut properly and just seems to lop too much off the fringe now and again.
And she never seems to brush the back of her hair.

Reactions: 3
What the actual? Why would you post this photo? 😂
because she thinks it makes her relatable but as per usual it makes her look like a tit!
If my husband sat on the sofa taking photos of me, rather than helping, whilst I tried to do an exercise class wearing a baby, I’d seriously reconsider my marriage!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
because she thinks it makes her relatable but as per usual it makes her look like a tit!
If my husband sat on the sofa taking photos of me, rather than helping, whilst I tried to do an exercise class wearing a baby, I’d seriously reconsider my marriage!
Do we think she asked Ben to take the photo or do we think she's set up the tripod? The clicker could be in her other hand. I just know if I asked my husband to take this photo he'd think I'd lost the plot...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I'm looking at the right account, her latest post says they've been in hospital for the last 6 days!
Imagine that happening to grabby. 6 days as the only parent in an NHS hospital. She couldn’t do it. Like how the green eyed girl said she did shower every day though 🤣

Reactions: 7
Gona are the free holidays to the maldives eating packet ham and watching netflix niw we have grabby trying to balance on a chair with a kid between her legs 😂😂😂 aspirational or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.