RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she bunched Bentos’ hair was naff, whatever happened to making a part with a comb down the middle and doing the bunches/pigtails that way?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh these poor kids. In the latest stories Freya is in a thin looking pink dress and bare legs. I live not 10 minutes from Grabby and if these stories are from today, it's really cold. I did a brisk walk earlier pushing a heavy pram and was in a jumper, jacket and warm leggings and still felt chilly. She's a rotten excuse for a mother. All for the sake of getting some whimsical looking photos for the gram.
Her shadow looks as if she is wearing a coat or long cardigan too. As long as she is ok…

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The way she bunched Bentos’ hair was naff, whatever happened to making a part with a comb down the middle and doing the bunches/pigtails that way?
This is how us normal Mothers do when doing their children’s hair. However Grabby is 10 times more slapdash than any other Mother 😇

• Haha
Screenshot_20210902_185649_com.instagram.android_edit_980383945950404.jpg
So many thoughts. Poor Benpecked is getting a marshmallow advent this year, bet he's glad he groomed her now (allegedly)

Grabbo also prattling on about the little cooker thing too, so cue deep winter trip to the beach where the family Sterling
will huddle round this diminutive BBQ type affair, toasting a solitary marshmallow whilst sitting cross legged on a shart coloured blanket with legs like corned beef.

Also Christmas only gets earlier each year because you are so tight you buy all your gifts in the January sale and start thinking about Christmas in May, you dozy plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aye up….there’s some creepy single white female-style copycat tit going on in the green eyed girl’s stories today, featuring a shart-coloured romper 😄 I hope it pisses Grabby right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I am glad she scrounged on those plastic sandals, now she has spare money for a marshmallow calendar. How thrifty of her.
Priorities.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For the sake of saving about £10-15, she’d potentially rather have her child in ill-fitting shoes. Sandals especially should be extra well-fitting as they have less structure and support than an ordinary shoe. Buying cheap to the detriment of her child’s foot development. Couldn’t be more typical of her.
I goddamn love a bit of children’s shoe talk. 🥰

I cannot understand anyone guessing a child’s shoe size or passing shoes down. It leads to a lifetime of foot problems. How could you look at little fat baby feet and think ‘yeah, I’ll wing it’.

/clutches pearls

Reactions: 13
I goddamn love a bit of children’s shoe talk. 🥰

I cannot understand anyone guessing a child’s shoe size or passing shoes down. It leads to a lifetime of foot problems. How could you look at little fat baby feet and think ‘yeah, I’ll wing it’.

/clutches pearls

A tightwad will!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a question. Firstly a caveat - I hate my picture being taken so have literally zero photos of myself anywhere, therefore I realise this might be clouding my opinion. But...

Is it normal to have SO many pictures of yourself on your walls around the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a question. Firstly a caveat - I hate my picture being taken so have literally zero photos of myself anywhere, therefore I realise this might be clouding my opinion. But...

Is it normal to have SO many pictures of yourself on your walls around the house?
No. No, it’s not normal.

😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a bit random but I cannot wait to see how she deals with Freya going to nursery and bringing home all the bugs and viruses. There is nothing dreamy about being up from 1am-5am catching your toddler's vomit in your hands because they don't understand the concept of the sick bucket. Speaking from experience of the last 12 hours of my life 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is a bit random but I cannot wait to see how she deals with Freya going to nursery and bringing home all the bugs and viruses. There is nothing dreamy about being up from 1am-5am catching your toddler's vomit in your hands because they don't understand the concept of the sick bucket. Speaking from experience of the last 12 hours of my life 😅
OMG yes 😂 and then when you’ve got two kids the other one always gets it a few days later so that’s great too! Currently been going through the same thing for about the last 4 weeks 😩😂

• Sad
And there is NOTHING worse than a poorly newborn.

I think I’ve blanked out the nursery years with endless illness, doctor’s appointments and antibiotics. Some winters it felt like there wasn’t a week where someone wasn’t sick.

Reactions: 9
At least she won’t have to worry about ringing in work and taking time off to look after them because Ben doesn’t make her work 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least she won’t have to worry about ringing in work and taking time off to look after them because Ben doesn’t make her work 😜😜
I was trying to work whilst my toddler was ill - it was just a cough and cold but covid times so I'd just taken her for a test. I'd put a Disney film on for her so I could just do one call with my team and just as i joined she threw up over the sofa and rug. Good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll ship her off to the barn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.