RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see an issue with him having invested in property early. He was incredibly lucky to be able to but 🤷‍♀️
He’s still a n once but and she’s still a total bellend though.

Reactions: 8
What is known about this? I didn’t follow her back then but I’ve seen it mentioned before.
I just remember her saying her parents had to step in at the last minute due to issues with the bank, Santander (I think?). My ex used to work for them and they are VERY cautious when it comes to lending. Maybe they questioned her ‘job’ as an influencer 🤔

*edit* I've scrolled back and she’s evidently amended her post as she definitely said her parents had helped but I can’t find any evidence on her feed. One thing is for sure she lives her life on repeat. How many hearts can they make with their hands?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t see an issue with him having invested in property early. He was incredibly lucky to be able to but 🤷‍♀️
He’s still a n once but and she’s still a total bellend though.
Fair enough. I do though, it's unethical, maintains and contributes to economic inequality and not what student loans are for IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just remember her saying her parents had to step in at the last minute due to issues with the bank, Santander (I think?). My ex used to work for them and they are VERY cautious when it comes to lending. Maybe they questioned her ‘job’ as an influencer 🤔

*edit* I've scrolled back and she’s evidently amended her post as she definitely said her parents had helped but I can’t find any evidence on her feed. One thing is for sure she lives her life on repeat. How many hearts can they make with their hands?
I’m pretty sure she said about the parents helping in an article the mucky mansion featured in?

Reactions: 3

In the magazine article with ideal home she admitted there was an issue with the mortgage so mumma and dadda K stumped up the cash until they could get the mortgage. A spare 300-odd thousand kicking about 😳🙈 That was the first house though. I’m sure her parents have invested money in their current house as well though. If I remember rightly someone said it was listed as a “business asset” for their company.

In the magazine article with ideal home she admitted there was an issue with the mortgage so mumma and dadda K stumped up the cash until they could get the mortgage. A spare 300-odd thousand kicking about 😳🙈 That was the first house though. I’m sure her parents have invested money in their current house as well though. If I remember rightly someone said it was listed as a “business asset” for their company.
They absolutely did help with their current house purchase

Reactions: 6
I always womder why she chooses to share informatiom about finances like that. Its not even relevant to the article. I just look at that photo of them and think urgh. I.think she truly believes people aspire to be her. Id rather live alone in a tent than be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd say 100%. If you go on companies house, there's assets listed for Kedgling Developments which are well over £2 million... it ain't rocket science to work out that, that's both the barn and mucky mansion combined. Mucky mansion is in both grabbys and BPs name.

I always womder why she chooses to share informatiom about finances like that. Its not even relevant to the article. I just look at that photo of them and think urgh. I.think she truly believes people aspire to be her. Id rather live alone in a tent than be her.
She mentions her finances to be smug and thinks she comes across as better than everyone else.
Like when she said she was in the strongest position to the other sealed bids because they were cash buyers at the time.

As to the first sentence of that article. Being groomed as a 12 year old and then your parents paying for you to live with the weirdo at 19 is not luck or talented, it’s disgusting and upsetting. The way he looks at her in photos makes me feel uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.