RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I think people without kids are made to feel like 2nd class citizens in society, incapable of love. It needs to change.
Totally agree. It's so wrong. It's like ohhhh your not a member of the 'club' your not part of life. When inside you are aching for children. Or maybe you just don't want them. You see it in the magazines and on IG looking so smug.

I had a look at her account the other day, it must pain her to have to declare #Ad on grid post!

Alice would give Laura-Ad and Single, White Anna a run for their money 🤷🏼‍♀️
Poor Neptune in Bath can’t make an money…
Yep.....every single thing in her house is gifted! Even the bloody wallpaper!

Reactions: 7
Grabby is SO smug about having been able to reproduce. Her face and all her constant ramblings. It’s completely unbearable.

Reactions: 18
Grabby is SO smug about having been able to reproduce. Her face and all her constant ramblings. It’s completely unbearable.
Just remember how the mighty have fallen. We will see how shes coping in a year or two.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else hope she gets pinged with the amount of places she’s going?

But then again I bet the doesnt even have the app. It’s not like she’s stuck to the rules throughout the pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got at least 18 years of it so im glad she’s enjoying it 🤣🤣 if they are anything like her and her brother- she’s got another 50 👵🏼 Soak it allll
Up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Totally agree. It's so wrong. It's like ohhhh your not a member of the 'club' your not part of life. When inside you are aching for children. Or maybe you just don't want them. You see it in the magazines and on IG looking so smug.

Yep.....every single thing in her house is gifted! Even the bloody wallpaper!
I realise this isn’t her thread. Maybe she should have one of her own?
I don’t understand why she wants to “age” a new build. It will ALWAYS be a new build.
Is she a copy of Charlotte THTMM and studied at the University of Pinterest Interiors?? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I realise this isn’t her thread. Maybe she should have one of her own?
I don’t understand why she wants to “age” a new build. It will ALWAYS be a new build.
Is she a copy of Charlotte THTMM and studied at the University of Pinterest Interiors?? 😉
I think she is ! Seemingly I think she's done on online Interiors course.....whooopsydo😂

Reactions: 2
Clearly not a fan of attachment parenting if she’s dumping him in a Moses basket for naps already
I don’t think this is fair. I have a similar age gap to her and always put mine down for naps. I am also breastfeeding which means she is always on me….if I didn’t put mine down for naps i would have no time to ever bond with my toddler?!

I don’t think this is fair. I have a similar age gap to her and always put mine down for naps. I am also breastfeeding which means she is always on me….if I didn’t put mine down for naps i would have no time to ever bond with my toddler?!
Agreed. Attachment parenting basically just means attending to your baby as and when needed and whilst it does promote being close to baby, babywearing, cosleeping etc this doesn't translate to never putting them down! If you didn't put your baby down for naps you'd go mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agreed. Attachment parenting basically just means attending to your baby as and when needed and whilst it does promote being close to baby, babywearing, cosleeping etc this doesn't translate to never putting them down! If you didn't put your baby down for naps you'd go mental.
Yeah, I couldn't put mine down for naps at all. He wouldn't sleep a wink unless on me or in the pushchair (but only if constantly moving.) It was completely mad, I really wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Reactions: 6
Agree with this completely! Breastfeeding doesnt mean you automatically bedshare or constantly contact nap - everyone is different.

I don’t believe Grabby practices attachment parenting anyway, she certainly doesn’t have that bond with Bentos judging by pictures. I genuinely think she breastfeeds as it looks ‘better’ for the ‘gram

• Heart
She's an absolute bellend... Can't wait for the #dreamy gushing posts and photos of the 3 Ps Saturday {Pancake, Playdate, Pizza} 🙄

Wonder if Italy is on the cards for the end of this month, gotta get a first travel flat lay for waffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two news posts from TWDMT...overpriced shaker peg shelves and redwood bunting. Who is stupid enough to pay over the odds for this stuff #moremoneythansense 🙄😳

Reactions: 8
Two news posts from TWDMT...overpriced shaker peg shelves and redwood bunting. Who is stupid enough to pay over the odds for this stuff #moremoneythansense 🙄😳
I doubt if they get over a handful of orders each week, can that sustain Curious George and Benpeck’s lifestyle? There must be another source of income - has BP gone back to doing up houses?

I doubt if they get over a handful of orders each week, can that sustain Curious George and Benpeck’s lifestyle? There must be another source of income - has BP gone back to doing up houses?
There must be another source of income. Hopefully the Kedgeree parentals aren't subbing them!

Reactions: 3
The income will come from rental portfolio . I’m sure he used his student loan to start his career.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.