RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so terrible. Other new mums feeling tit because they're not living up to RvK's insta fakery 🙄😤
Hate is too strong a word (just) but I really loathe this woman-child. As a new mum myself, if I didn't know as much about Grabby as I do from here, her posts would make me feel so, so tit. Even so I sometimes still feel inadequate until I give myself a good talking to. She's dangerous and that comment from the poor new mum just proves it. Grabby’s response makes me so angry as well, there's clearly a lot more going on behind the scenes such as tantrums, tears and lots of help from her mum and Ben pecked.

Reactions: 18
Hate is too strong a word (just) but I really loathe this woman-child. As a new mum myself, if I didn't know as much about Grabby as I do from here, her posts would make me feel so, so tit. Even so I sometimes still feel inadequate until I give myself a good talking to. She's dangerous and that comment from the poor new mum just proves it. Grabby’s response makes me so angry as well, there's clearly a lot more going on behind the scenes such as tantrums, tears and lots of help from her mum and Ben pecked.
I genuinely think that her need to seem perfect comes from a place of real deep
insecurity.

She has to create a fake life online to feel better about herself and desperately craves the approval and envy of total strangers. That does not come from a healthy place.

When my kids were babies I absolutely felt like I had to prove myself to everyone. I felt I was failing so I wanted everyone to think I wasn't. I remember having a toddler and a 3 day old baby and almost killing myself trying to bake cakes for our visitors, just because I craved that 'wow, you're amazing!'.

Truth is I felt like tit and burnt out pretty damn fast. And people offered me no support because I seemed fine and wouldn't admit I wasn't.

Having little kids is hard. We all hide in the toilet and cry. Don't be a dick and just admit it 😂🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Guys, not to toot my own horn 🎺 but I humbly claim coining the ‘Bentos’ name (from a traumatic childhood of being made to eat Fray Bentos pies 🥲) and I wanted to put forward a suggestion for the latest prop she’s birthed: Waffer Thin Ham.
I wasn't Tooting my own horn when I mentioned about nicknames. I feel kind of bad about Curious George because whilst he is possibly curious he isn't Grabby.

Edit - Actually just remembered his LinkedIn. He's the new John Terry. As you were Tattlers....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll have absolutely parked miles away (for the free parking) she’s blogged about it before.

She will also be obsessed with getting the steps in to shift the baby weight so she can fit back in her holiday clothes ready for Waffy’s first holiday abroad (probably by the time he’s 6 weeks old)

Reactions: 10
The thing is, it could be dreamy for her right now.
Breastfeeding is going well, some newborns are chilled and sleep a lot, they are very "transportable" (even though that doesn't mean you should make them take a goddamn road trip every other day). And she gets tons of help, her husband doesn't have to be anywhere and her parents live around the corner. So in many ways her life might feel pretty undisturbed.
But she should consider herself lucky and not brag so hard to her potentially vulnerable followers.
Especially given that the moment he is more mobile/teething/not sleeping/hating the car/sharing a vomiting bug with his sister... it's probably going to bite her back in the ass and then we'll never hear the end of her moaning with long rambling woe is me posts...
twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg that baby carrier is absolutely rank, wouldn’t you have thought she’d at least have washed it, what a dirty, scruffy Madam !

Omg that baby carrier is absolutely rank, wouldn’t you have thought she’d at least have washed it, what a dirty, scruffy Madam !
Also someone’s commented that he’s not in it correctly but grabby has a excuse 🙄

• Sick
An excuse of just quickly feeding him…. Well he looks sock on, and she’s walking down the street having just bought some flowers…. surely no one is buying it?!

Reactions: 7
Urgh that carrier. She’s still not got the hang of how to wear it correctly. Or wash it

• Sick
Disgusting! That thing has probably been shoved in one of the cupboards of doom on the day she stopped carrying Freya (was this 5 months into her pregnancy?) and taken out without a wash or readjusting the settings...
Oh dreamy germs.

• Sick
Anyone with eyes can see the baby is not in a good position, poor thing looks so unsupported and like he's about to drop out of the carrier any second. But obviously Grabby’s priorities are to get the flowers in the shot, never mind the health of her child.

Don't even get me started on the state of that carrier. Sick stains that are probably 2 years old now. She's manky.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Eugh that sling is rank. Either she’s positioned his head awkwardly like that so she can show off his face for the ‘gram or she’s still incompetent at babywearing, either equally possible and eyeroll-worthy 🙄

Everything is so staged
She’s probably cut them flowers from the garden and wrapped them in brown paper

Poor wafers neck looks so awkward and the carrier is rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.