RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Loads of questions about which double buggy we went for’ my arse! You’re not some bleeping baby guru Grabs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That bassinet is so narrow. My daughter was tiny at first but even she grew so quickly that by 4/5 months she'd outgrown a regular sized bassinet.

Why not stick with their (gifted) bugaboo and get a second hand buggy board for Freya? Or put Raffy in the sling and keep Freya in said bugaboo?! The only person I know who bought a new pram when they had their second had #2under2 so they got more use out of it and even then went for one that sat one behind the other, rather than side by side as you got more space for the bassinet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She must have been reading the previous comments on here about how narrow it is, snd felt she must address it 🤣
I thought that as soon as I started reading her post. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much about how wonderful she thinks it is. That pram is so narrow, but hey, he can't roll around in there so it's all good 🙄🤓😁

Reactions: 8
She doesn't even look human in it 🤣 then in pic 6 all I can see are those awful gnashers! Why would you do selfies at that angle with teeth like that! It's not the first time I've seen pics like this, she always does selfies where most of her face is cut off. If that pic is supposed to be just of the baby surely she'd crop it to remove her teeth. She's so, so strange.
I know but she can't help what her teeth look like!?? I can't stand her but I don't have great teeth and I never get photos taken of me smiling because of it. I realised recently that I dont really have any pics of me with my kids because I hate my teeth so much 😣 I spent a small fortune getting my bottom teeth straightened and it was excruciating, I can't afford or face getting my top ones done 🙄

Why does she wear a bikini to give birth in? Surely you'd be naked so you can breastfeed ? Is she wearing swim wear to make sure the pics can be put on the gram ?
I wore a bikini in my pool birth! I would have been mortified just being completely naked in there lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That bassinet is so narrow. My daughter was tiny at first but even she grew so quickly that by 4/5 months she'd outgrown a regular sized bassinet.

Why not stick with their (gifted) bugaboo and get a second hand buggy board for Freya? Or put Raffy in the sling and keep Freya in said bugaboo?! The only person I know who bought a new pram when they had their second had #2under2 so they got more use out of it and even then went for one that sat one behind the other, rather than side by side as you got more space for the bassinet.
I had a double pram for my #2under2 🤣🤣 and tbh it was pretty unnecessary. I’m expecting baby no3 now and my youngest will be 2.5 when this one is born, so slightly older than my eldest was when my youngest was born (wow that sounds confusing), but I’m just going to get a sling for baby and keep my toddler in the normal single pram that we have (unless she wants to walk obviously). Honestly wouldn’t bother with a double pram ever again and wouldn’t recommend one either. I wonder if she only got one because she begged so hard for one that she didn’t want to lose face when she wasn’t gifted one so bought it instead and so now has to use it to look genuine 😂 surprises me that she’s not got him in a sling after she carried Freya for a billion years 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Raffy isn't even a month old and she's already done 9 grid posts. Who has the time?! Especially a toddler running about as well.

Reactions: 14
I had a double pram for my #2under2 🤣🤣 and tbh it was pretty unnecessary. I’m expecting baby no3 now and my youngest will be 2.5 when this one is born, so slightly older than my eldest was when my youngest was born (wow that sounds confusing), but I’m just going to get a sling for baby and keep my toddler in the normal single pram that we have (unless she wants to walk obviously). Honestly wouldn’t bother with a double pram ever again and wouldn’t recommend one either. I wonder if she only got one because she begged so hard for one that she didn’t want to lose face when she wasn’t gifted one so bought it instead and so now has to use it to look genuine 😂 surprises me that she’s not got him in a sling after she carried Freya for a billion years 🤔
I would have been so lost without my double pram. I walk loads and couldn't have managed a heavy baby in a sling. We used it for our 1st two kids and then our 2nd & 3rd kids. Brilliant for popping round the shops etc, we were heartbroken selling it as we loved it so much lol!

Reactions: 3
Christ that pram looks so tatty. It’s blatantly obvious she wanted a #kindlygifted bugaboo donkey but bugaboo didn’t bite to her (many) hints! So she’s had to plump for this old, tatty looking thing. How the mighty have fallen eh grabs? My heart bleeds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Raffy isn't even a month old and she's already done 9 grid posts. Who has the time?! Especially a toddler running about as well.
Grabetha has 10x more hours in her day than a normal post-partum mum - got to exploit this newborn phase as much as possible 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Loads of questions about which double buggy we went for’ my arse! You’re not some bleeping baby guru Grabs
weird….. for someone who doesn’t look at her DM’s I can’t see a single buggy question in her post comments 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Christ that pram looks so tatty. It’s blatantly obvious she wanted a #kindlygifted bugaboo donkey but bugaboo didn’t bite to her (many) hints! So she’s had to plump for this old, tatty looking thing. How the mighty have fallen eh grabs? My heart bleeds 😂😂
The first stories she posted the bassinet looked so dirty. At least give it a good clean

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys, not to toot my own horn 🎺 but I humbly claim coining the ‘Bentos’ name (from a traumatic childhood of being made to eat Fray Bentos pies 🥲) and I wanted to put forward a suggestion for the latest prop she’s birthed: Waffer Thin Ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys, not to toot my own horn 🎺 but I humbly claim coining the ‘Bentos’ name (from a traumatic childhood of being made to eat Fray Bentos pies 🥲) and I wanted to put forward a suggestion for the latest prop she’s birthed: Waffer Thin Ham.
Wafer thin boy in his wafer thin room

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.