RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the basket shes got waffy in was used by Mumma K for Grabs & curious George…..I knew it looked a bit bare. Grabs love I think it’s missing half the bloody fabric. But then that wouldn’t be Insta worthy would it? 80’s ruffles…. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It doesn'tlook very clean either !

Awwww diddddummmms ! We seem to be loosing followers......Hi Grabby 👋
I was just about to say that she could have washed it first, quite a few visible stains! Grubby grabby strikes again! 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What on earth is she on about that basket is amazing for “toddler safe snoozing up high”. It’s NOT safe. It’s a basket placed on one of the highest and most slippery surfaces in her house next to a hard floor. It can be so easily pulled off the counter by Freya as she can wrap her small hands around the wicker and pull it across to have a look at the baby. Why does she think Moses baskets exist which are on stands and are much lower down, along with all the other day time bassinets that exist and little bouncer chairs.
And as someone else said, no fabric so probably utterly uncomfortable for the baby.
Everything for the ‘gram - pathetic.

Reactions: 21
What on earth is she on about that basket is amazing for “toddler safe snoozing up high”. It’s NOT safe. It’s a basket placed on one of the highest and most slippery surfaces in her house next to a hard floor. It can be so easily pulled off the counter by Freya as she can wrap her small hands around the wicker and pull it across to have a look at the baby. Why does she think Moses baskets exist which are on stands and are much lower down, along with all the other day time bassinets that exist and little bouncer chairs.
And as someone else said, no fabric so probably utterly uncomfortable for the baby.
Everything for the ‘gram - pathetic.
Clearly not a fan of attachment parenting if she’s dumping him in a Moses basket for naps already

Clearly not a fan of attachment parenting if she’s dumping him in a Moses basket for naps already
Tbf I always put my two down for naps. Thats when I got things done. They were breastfed and were on me a lot. I wouldn't have had time for a shower or make a cup of tea if I hadn't put them down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It looks like the barn and back garden is rammed with reclaimed pallet wood and 'sorched' scaffolding creations by Curious George & Benpecked:

* Pallet wood console table {barn hall way}

* Pallet wood surround for the amazing 2020 Xmas tree

* Custom room unit with hidden wiring/charging points in CG bedroom

* Simple herb planter

* Bespoke mixing desk in CG bedroom

* Wooden Christmas tree

* Standing desk

* Greenhouse staging

* Weird looking bird feeder signpost thing

* Playhouse {with gaps}, mud kitchen and a tented tuff tray on wooden base

Plus 'How it all started' montage of how the 2 car garage at the barn was converted into a work unit with a homemade bosch table saw table and boarding out the top space for storage.

Mark must rue the day he ever gave them that stool as a gift for Frah Frah. Surely he has sod all to do with TWDMT these days, as the original Stanley stool is kinda defunked/been repurposed and is lost in the sea of dreamy overpriced ply creations from the S/K fold.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just seen the beach pics. That tiny baby, a week or so old is laying on a load of beach stones (on top of a flimsy Insta friendly towel). What the actual duck?
Why on earth would you do that to your tiny baby? She’s absolutely lost the plot.

Reactions: 15
It looks like the barn and back garden is rammed with reclaimed pallet wood and 'sorched' scaffolding creations by Curious George & Benpecked:

* Simple herb planter

* Wooden Christmas tree

* Standing desk

* Greenhouse staging

Plus 'How it all started' montage of how the 2 car garage at the barn was converted into a work unit with a homemade bosch table saw table and boarding out the top space for storage.

Mark must rue the day he ever gave them that stool as a gift for Frah Frah. Surely he has sod all to do with TWDMT these days, as the original Stanley stool is kinda defunked/been repurposed and is lost in the sea of dreamy overpriced ply creations from the S/K fold.
Mixing desk in CG's room? Erhmagerd.
I'm calling it - next career change, when he gets bored of being CEO of a business he didn't start.... Mobile DJ doing weddings (but only if they don't upstage his sister's wedding)

• Haha

* Simple herb planter

* Wooden Christmas tree

* Standing desk

* Greenhouse staging

“Curious George and Benpecked” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something really not quite right with that bassinet - either broken or not fitted properly. Grabby 👋🏼 I suggested you get Benpecked to look at it and sort it out!

78FDBA05-59E7-40DC-8DB3-E4FF93C8FBDF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.