RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coastal resorts/beaches are bloody rammed at the moment, more so than normal due to people having staycations. So those seaside photos at Whitstable have me wondering... what time of the morning they were taken, as I don't see anyone else about in the background.

Reactions: 17
In one of the comments she said she's had her first one (some idiot asked her for advice on having it , as if she's a bleeping expert)
They really are bloody idiots ! Whaaaaa ohhh did it prick Grabby ? No.....but they are 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why has she placed her newborn baby on bleeping stones at a beach? We went to Aberystwyth recently and one of the beaches were the same sort of stones. They bleeping killed mine and my kids feet even with shoes on.
Grabby, that's irresponsible. Putting him in a car for 4 hours in a heatwave is irresponsible.
Look after your bleeping children.

Reactions: 21
Why has she placed her newborn baby on bleeping stones at a beach? We went to Aberystwyth recently and one of the beaches were the same sort of stones. They bleeping killed mine and my kids feet even with shoes on.
Grabby, that's irresponsible. Putting him in a car for 4 hours in a heatwave is irresponsible.
Look after your bleeping children.
She’s a child herself. Clueless.

Reactions: 11
I think she has A LOT of help. Probably the last couple of weeks more than ever.

Coastal resorts/beaches are bloody rammed at the moment, more so than normal due to people having staycations. So those seaside photos at Whitstable have me wondering... what time of the morning they were taken, as I don't see anyone else about in the background.
I thought the same. It looked deserted. Which makes you question what time are they leaving (and waking Freya?) to get there before the crowds. And probably all just for a few photos before it gets busy, then pack up the single blanket (and she probably took that paintbrush home too - watch out for the aff link!) and head home again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That bassinet is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. It already looks too small, and Raffy is barely 10 days old. My (perfectly average sized, 7lb) baby daughter outgrew the pram carrycot by the time she was 3 months old and ours was CONSIDERABLY more roomy than the one on Grabbys pram!! He’ll be too big for it by the time he’s 4 weeks old I bet. What a stupid pram. We all know Grabby will be squishing him in until he’s at least 6 months though because hell would freeze over before she’d shell out for another pram that actually fits her child. 🙄

BD5E985A-0918-4259-87E1-948243EABBF2.png

Reactions: 9
That bassinet is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. It already looks too small, and Raffy is barely 10 days old. My (perfectly average sized, 7lb) baby daughter outgrew the pram carrycot by the time she was 3 months old and ours was CONSIDERABLY more roomy than the one on Grabbys pram!! He’ll be too big for it by the time he’s 4 weeks old I bet. What a stupid pram. We all know Grabby will be squishing him in until he’s at least 6 months though because hell would freeze over before she’d shell out for another pram that actually fits her child. 🙄

View attachment 690181
I thought the same.. it’s so narrow! Obviously when she did loads of research into double buggies she went with the one that she thought would look the nicest rather than what is best for her child

View attachment 690181
She doesn’t just love it. She LOVE LOVE LOVES it! 🙄 twit

• Haha
I thought the same.. it’s so narrow! Obviously when she did loads of research into double buggies she went with the one that she thought would look the nicest rather than what is best for her child
She was probably so annoyed that Bugaboo didn’t gift her a Donkey that she stamped her flippers and took whatever she could find cheap on Facebook marketplace

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Getting him used to his room/corridor 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I once took my 4 wk old and toddler to the beach - was hell on earth, way too bright for the baby who couldn't sleep or concentrate to feed.

She's totally mad staging her life like this. Toddler would be happy at home with a paddling pool and stones from the garden.

She would be so much more relatable if she was honest about her life.

Reactions: 17
Saw one of the comments is the usual old tripe about not knowing how to love until becoming a mama. I cannot with this bleeping tit, do these people not have friends and family without children? Did they not have rich and fulfilling lives before? When did having children become such a trophy? Absolutely no shade on anyone who adores their children more than anything else in the world but enough of this “and then we were complete” and “I never knew I could love like this” rhetoric.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Saw one of the comments is the usual old tripe about not knowing how to love until becoming a mama. I cannot with this bleeping tit, do these people not have friends and family without children? Did they not have rich and fulfilling lives before? When did having children become such a trophy? Absolutely no shade on anyone who adores their children more than anything else in the world but enough of this “and then we were complete” and “I never knew I could love like this” rhetoric.
Agreed. I have two children (who are now young adults) and I cannot get my head around this mindset. I do not live vicariously through my children, and I never have. Mine have been raised to be functioning adults with their own lives.
I tend to find those who have this “I never knew I could love like this” rhetoric are the most selfish and generally lack emotional intelligence. I accept there are of course exceptions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 690181
It doesn'tlook very clean either !

Oh dear oh dear!
Awwww diddddummmms ! We seem to be loosing followers......Hi Grabby 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.