RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she left her week old baby lying on pebbles on the beach! Who would even do this?
That poor baby. She’s even taken the time to artfully arrange 3 pebbles on his blanket aswell. She’s an utter knoobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep she left her week old baby lying on pebbles on the beach! Who would even do this?
And who splays a Muslin or blanket diagonally across another in that way unless it is for a photo for the gram 🤨 embarrassing

• Sick
  • Angry
I would LOVE for Instagram to suddenly be no more one day, for whatever reason. What on earth would she do with her life then? She'd actually have to get one, for starters.

• Haha
She looks like she’s spent more time placing the blankets in an Instagramable way than caring if it’s actually comfortable for the poor baby!

Reactions: 19
I can’t decide which is worst: a baby laid on a pebble beach or her trotters in the photo.

🤔

View attachment 688447
It's just all so carefully staged with all the shades of blue, all wearing blue and white clothes etc. Who does that for a family day out?! I can't imagine selecting mine, the kids, the husbands clothes and all our beach accessories to match some specific aesthetic...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just absolutely stunned that someone has the audacity to use her baby .. week old baby!!!! All for the sake of Instagram. She should be ashamed of herself. It’s disgraceful and like others have said, what image is this portraying to new mums, or mums to be?! She’s a complete liar and is putting so many people’s mental health at risk by these fake insta images.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's just all so carefully staged with all the shades of blue, all wearing blue and white clothes etc. Who does that for a family day out?! I can't imagine selecting mine, the kids, the husbands clothes and all our beach accessories to match some specific aesthetic...
I’m surprised Saltwater didn’t send her navy blue sandals to compete the aesthetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep. There's no way Ben wears that weird straw hat un-prompted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep. There's no way Ben wears that weird straw hat un-prompted
He bought that hat at Bunnings in Australia and carried it back to the UK! So I think he does wear it unprompted, particularly as he’s had a skin cancer scare and it provides a lot of protection.

All the theming of the outfits otherwise is pretty juvenile, similar to using a baby as a doll prop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He bought that hat at Bunnings in Australia and carried it back to the UK! So I think he does wear it unprompted, particularly as he’s had a skin cancer scare and it provides a lot of protection.

All the theming of the outfits otherwise is pretty juvenile, similar to using a baby as a doll prop.
So he protects himself from the sun but is happy to expose his week old son to it. head.

Reactions: 20
C
Reallly well said, and worth saying.

Here comes the brag after brag after brag not giving a single thought about how her posts come across to others following her and her portray of motherhood. Just unbelievable. Her “friends” must really despise her.
Reallly well said, and worth saying.

Here comes the brag after brag after brag not giving a single thought about how her posts come across to others following her and her portray of motherhood. Just unbelievable. Her “friends” must really despise her.
She doesn’t have any friends!!

Reactions: 4
I bet her friends and some family haven’t even met the baby imagine how weird you’d feel seeing a full day trip on Instagram. I just feel like a week in she should be resting and getting to know the baby. I 💯 believe she will be off to Europe on a holiday pretty soon now quarantine rules have relaxed

Reactions: 14

The theming of outfits is just weird and so controlling, who has time to do that, especially when you're really busy with a toddler and a newborn.

Reactions: 11
I had a few wines last night and just blocked her! Feel better for it. She is just bragging and it’s a horrible attitude to have. Nothing humble about it, doesn’t realise how lucky she is. There is no hint of humour or anything gracious about her posts. She gave bf tips when Freya was a new born, like what a dick, who does that?! You have a long path ahead yet feel that you are knowledgeable enough to pass advice on!
I was very lucky to have 2 good births but that gets slightly lost in the newborn days I felt as you’re just faced with each day to day to task! Didn’t have time to go through what had happened. If she’s finding it just sooooo dreamy then she must have lots of help with Freya.
Anyway, no idea why she grates on me so much, but I’m done now! Will check back here for updates when Ben does go back to work 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.