RVK_Loves #32 Do you ever feel nostalgic for a time that hasn’t even passed yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why the need to write that blog post at all. Anyone in their right mind just wouldnt have.
In her head, she's been conditioned to believe that her life is a fairy tale. That's what he's done. If we met him, we'd probably say what a lovely guy, but I would never be able to get passed a 23 year old man even wanting to be friends with a 13 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It's oh so quiet Shh! Shh! Take it she's soaking it all in at the moment 😂 whilst Benpeeedo is on Paternity leave.

New thread idea...

RVK_Loves #33 Been around the world in 80 flat lays... welcome to the world of instagrab Raffy Atlas

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she’s struggling to keep Raffy and Freya cool? And it’s playing havoc with the fairytale she wants to portray #ohsodreamysweat
I cannot wait to hear about her struggles ! She'll be needing therapy. Ohhhh how the mighty flap those flippers and fall ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just missed out on #2under2, not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you.

Second hand nappy pants, don't mind if I do, got to save money now with #2notquiteunder2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’ll be working on the full birth story for her blog with hundreds of photos.

I bet she’s at Mama’s barn getting plenty of help.

Reactions: 12
Welcome to the world Raffy sterling….bring in the freebies Hun. You need to start earning
Thread suggestion 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.