RVK_Loves #32 Do you ever feel nostalgic for a time that hasn’t even passed yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Katiewhy with 37 likes for the new title thread, with @IndominusRex being a close 2nd with 30 likes for "No one puts baby in the corner! {But Grabby puts him in a cupboard}

Let the countdown to Hammys birth commence...

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her. She's very obsessive about things, in particular... the weather, gluts of veg {courgettes and fecking pumpkins), strawberries, wisteria, gelato, 'healthy' eating, question marks and those weird curly bracket things.

Lately {well since the coronavirus pandemic}, Grabbys stream of constant freebies seems to have dried up. Her last #ad/freebie {which only appeared, like all the other ones, on her stories} was for something you stick on your phone to stop your brain being zapped by radio waves {or something along those lines}. It's not gone unnoticed that she sneakily affiliates links of stuff that she's got her eye on, knowing she will earn some coinage because the sheep will be clicking and not clearing their caches/cookies.

Grabby's currently 'cooking' baby number 2 {whom is probably due on either the Sterling family anniversary tradition or Frah Frahs birthday} but doesn't seem that enthusiastic about this pregnancy at all. Pending baby number 2 isn't worthy of the nursery space {and the freebies etc} that Frah Frahs has but has been relegated to the small landing space off the spare bedroom which has been nicknamed the 'Wind Tunnel/Drafty Corridor' {would've been better used as either an ensuite or walk in wardrobe}. Grabby didn't want to give up her and I quote "wardrobe space" in the spare bedroom. The sharing of photos of the nursery space by a company resulted in a massive backlash with comments pointing out that it breaks Safe Sleeping rules with the cot under a window and near a radiator. The post was subsequently removed and people who had commented received apologetic messages from the company who admitted they should not have shared the photo.

RVK has recently outed herself as being a total slob at home. Whilst her {and Ben's} lack of house and car cleaning was already known to Tattlers, the recent photos of clothes scrunched up and stuffed into the tv cabinet which now resides in the wardrobe she is territorial over 😳 and overflowing onto the floor was pretty shocking. 🤢. She then tried to sell some of these crumpled and dirty clothes. 😳

This year, her hubby seems to have changed job direction. A friend of the family made Frah Frah a Stanley stool {which is actually an ikeahack} and when the instasheep started showing interest in the product... hey presto, Thomling 'we don't make' Toys was born - a collab of MDF & ply love between the friend of the family and Ben which the Sterlings seem to have totally hijacked as grabbys work shy brother now works at TWDMT too.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮
I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻
5 Things: A Local's Guide to London
When Grabby met Esther...
That day when Ideal Home came to visit...

Grabby did post on the first tattle thread *scroll down to post #423

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper, BB {Basic witch}, Mrs Paper Pants
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Child Catcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
The baby boy cooking in her uterus - Hamlet, Harry, Otto, Hammy
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother
RVK's mum - Kedgers, Grandma Woof Woof, Mumma

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
Peoples who's instagram start with 'mummy' or 'mrs'...
When a lady on the beach tells you...
The one where she slags off Bloom & Wild...
I have strong opinions...
I maybe getting married young...
My cousin and her boyfriend...
Put my car on auto trader today...

Previous deleted tweets with no links
"Lol at flying from Stansted, spot the fake tan #essexcountry"
"... this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh"
"Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them"
"What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work..."
"Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope."
"Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least."
"When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol"
"Adele is pregnant' 'how can anyone tell?!' hahaha"
"Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🍿
Eagerly awaiting the arrival of Hammy Potter!
Does anyone actually know her due date? I imagine it’ll be easy to work out as she’ll have most likely hashtagged #20weeks or whatever at some point in her pregnancy (but won’t tell people her due date - go figure 🤦🏼‍♀️😂)

Edit: Should’ve known the over sharer would’ve told us at some point! A quick scroll back and she posted her 20 week scan photo on 25th February with the caption saying “saw baby boy again this week” so she’s 40 weeks the same week as 15th July. She’s 37 weeks this week so that’s probably why she hasn’t posted much the past couple of days. She’s probably frantically swigging the raspberry leaf tea, inhaling clary sage and messaging her minge as we speak 🙈🤢😂😂😂😂

Also just realised their wedding anniversary is July 3rd, and Freya’s birthday is July 6th so unless baby comes a few weeks early she won’t get her anniversary baby. She must’ve been gutted that Freya held on another couple of days 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhh but if she's 37 weeks, baby could come any day! Hope she's washed that birthing pool by now!

Let the 'one last XXX as a family of 3' commence!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations to @Katiewhy with 37 likes for the new title thread, with @IndominusRex being a close 2nd with 30 likes for "No one puts baby in the corner! {But Grabby puts him in a cupboard}
I can't take credit for that one- They are entirely Grabathon's words !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The post of her craggy front door.. are people trolling her by asking what the pink flowers are?!? 7 of 34 comments ask the same question, she’s even answered it a few times. It reads like a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone actually know her due date? I imagine it’ll be easy to work out as she’ll have most likely hashtagged #20weeks or whatever at some point in her pregnancy (but won’t tell people her due date - go figure 🤦🏼‍♀️😂)

Edit: Should’ve known the over sharer would’ve told us at some point! A quick scroll back and she posted her 20 week scan photo on 25th February with the caption saying “saw baby boy again this week” so she’s 40 weeks the same week as 15th July. She’s 37 weeks this week so that’s probably why she hasn’t posted much the past couple of days. She’s probably frantically swigging the raspberry leaf tea, inhaling clary sage and messaging her minge as we speak 🙈🤢😂😂😂😂

Also just realised their wedding anniversary is July 3rd, and Freya’s birthday is July 6th so unless baby comes a few weeks early she won’t get her anniversary baby. She must’ve been gutted that Freya held on another couple of days 🤣
I think she’s due then, or possibly the week before, going by her #35 week moley tummy shot on 3rd June and “single digits until due date” post on 7th May. It is so bloody close to Freya’s birthday (and the anniversary) she’s definitely going to be doing all those things you mention - desperate for the #2under2 hashtag even if it’s just for a few days.

Reactions: 15
Groundhog Day from two years ago is well underway, to the extent she’s even making the same “batch” recipes of bleeping lactation balls and flapjacks because heaven knows how anyone would be able to manage the post partum days without these essentials...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking she must have had him with the couple days absence. And my mind started wandering to different scenarios. I imagined her being in a hospital surrounded with the doctors and nurses and one of them asking her if she worked and what she did. Imagine her saying I’m an Instagram influencer 🤣 and their reaction! Would love to see her try to explain what she did to all the hard working skilled nhs ‘workers’ and watch her squirm trying to justify as work!!

Reactions: 7
I was thinking she must have had him with the couple days absence. And my mind started wandering to different scenarios. I imagined her being in a hospital surrounded with the doctors and nurses and one of them asking her if she worked and what she did. Imagine her saying I’m an Instagram influencer 🤣 and their reaction! Would love to see her try to explain what she did to all the hard working skilled nhs ‘workers’ and watch her squirm trying to justify as work!!
I find it hilarious how instagrammers explain their 'jobs' - I think it's hilarious how some people change their bio to digital creator once they reach a little insta success. Home with rose describes herself a a detailed storyteller. Maybe I just don't understand it. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not a job, it’s dicking about with your phone and being A greedy witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A post from mumma on her insta about a break away in the Isle of Wight, no pictures of grabby or frah frah but her hashtags give it away - #motherdaughtergranddaughter - whats interesting is that Grabby clearly doesn't want people to know she's been away as she's been uploading picturs of nursery drawers and lactation balls but mumma K says they've been away for a few days....!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen mummas post from holiday on the Isle of Wight? She has used the hashtag #soninlawlove - is she trolling us?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she’s travelled to the IOW past 37 weeks pregnant when baby could technically come at any time. She can’t have her dreamy home birth there!

Reactions: 10
There is no way she would go on holiday and not spam us with her 'dreamy' photos. It's just not possible for her. She's a bragger. I give it another 24 hours absolute max.

• Haha
A post from mumma on her insta about a break away in the Isle of Wight, no pictures of grabby or frah frah but her hashtags give it away - #motherdaughtergranddaughter - whats interesting is that Grabby clearly doesn't want people to know she's been away as she's been uploading picturs of nursery drawers and lactation balls but mumma K says they've been away for a few days....!!
Knew it. Only time she is quiet is when she is away. Seems to be lots of Instahuns going to the Isle of Wight, poor people that live there having to put up with that invasion.
And what kind of hashtag is #soninlawlove...thats just wrong.

Reactions: 9
Poor momma, imagine not being allowed to post photos of your own granddaughter because your daughter is a controlling nut case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.