RVK_Loves #32 Do you ever feel nostalgic for a time that hasnโ€™t even passed yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time i see that blog post it makes me feel physically sick. When I was 15 I had a thing for my friendโ€™s older brother who was 18. My dad absolutely hit the roof! Her parents have truly failed her here.
I was 16 nearly 17 and going out with an 18 year old. He had a car and my mum went mental. She made me call him and dump him. Shame he was lovely actually and never pushed me to do anything, we were good friends.

Reactions: 6
I was 16 nearly 17 and going out with an 18 year old. He had a car and my mum went mental. She made me call him and dump him. Shame he was lovely actually and never pushed me to do anything, we were good friends.
Same, heโ€™s a lovely bloke. We ended up having a little fling when i was 18. Didnโ€™t work out but we are still good friends!

Reactions: 3
Same, heโ€™s a lovely bloke. We ended up having a little fling when i was 18. Didnโ€™t work out but we are still good friends!
When I was 17 I went out with a 21 year old. I would freak if one of my girls did this ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 7
When I was 17 I went out with a 21 year old. I would freak if one of my girls did this ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I met my husband at 18. He was 24 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still married now with two adult kids. Not much you can do once they're an adult. I was not 13 though.

Reactions: 7
I met my husband at 18. He was 24 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still married now with two adult kids. Not much you can do once they're an adult. I was not 13 though.
True. I met my husband (who Iโ€™m divorcing) at 17 but we were just mates. Got together when I was 19 and he was 21. Married him at 25 and 19 years later (2020) it was over ๐Ÿ™

• Sad
Reactions: 6
True. I met my husband (who Iโ€™m divorcing) at 17 but we were just mates. Got together when I was 19 and he was 21. Married him at 25 and 19 years later (2020) it was over ๐Ÿ™
I'm sorry to hear that, such a shame

Reactions: 1
Same ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Only I was 16 and he was 21. We were together 2.5 years tbf though. My parents hated him ๐Ÿ˜‚ Then I met my husband at 19 and he was 25. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚ Weโ€™ve been together over a decade now though and married for 6 years so ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™d also freak though if my daughter was dating a 21 year old at 16. Makes me wonder WTF my parents were doing at why they didnโ€™t hit the roof tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Of course she didnโ€™t enjoy uni life she was being groomed by a paedophile
Who literally followed her to University and had her living with him the entire time.

How she thinks this is aspirations, or even normal, is beyond me.

Reactions: 18
Itโ€™s beyond controlling. Imagine going to uni and not getting to experience it properly, living in halls or shared houses, making new friends, joining random clubs, freshers week, and partying the nights awayโ€ฆ sheโ€™s missed so much, and sheโ€™s still stuck with her 15 year old selfโ€™s mentality! Sad!

Reactions: 19
Also why the need to write that blog post at all. Anyone in their right mind just wouldnt have.

Reactions: 11
Also why the need to write that blog post at all. Anyone in their right mind just wouldnt have.
Always the bragger is Grabby, has to prove to one and all thatโ€™s sheโ€™s happier, and indeed โ€˜better offโ€™ than everyone else!
Her husband earns 10x more than us peasants donโ€™t you know! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Always the bragger is Grabby, has to prove to one and all thatโ€™s sheโ€™s happier, and indeed โ€˜better offโ€™ than everyone else!
Her husband earns 10x more than us peasants donโ€™t you know! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think that backfired on her as she has just had her 2nd baby and we are all discussing the fact she was groomed as a teenager ! Rightly so

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that backfired on her as she has just had her 2nd baby and we are all discussing the fact she was groomed as a teenager ! Rightly so
Whenever Grabbyโ€™s quiet {{soaking it all in}}, the thread reverts to discussing this unfathomable topic! It just beggars belief, right?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is sad is all the insta crew who donโ€™t question her blogs ๐Ÿคข when she is no longer the only one of her friends married with 2 kids, she will hate it, she wants to be the first , no matter how wrong ๐Ÿ™„ - they will be catching her though, in normal, working, age appropriate relationships ๐Ÿคญ

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.