RVK_Loves #32 Do you ever feel nostalgic for a time that hasn’t even passed yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept 😂

Work of art 😂
Literally everything he’s done has been around the home.
Also do the stacks of TWDMT stuff that’s ready to be assembled look as though they’ve been cut by a CNC machine? I know these cost a fortune so I’m guessing these items have been processed elsewhere.

Reactions: 4
Literally everything he’s done has been around the home.
Also do the stacks of TWDMT stuff that’s ready to be assembled look as though they’ve been cut by a CNC machine? I know these cost a fortune so I’m guessing these items have been processed elsewhere.
What I find an absolute pisstake is the fact people go to college to study carpentry and I bet George hasn’t! My dad was a trained master carpenter and I find it almost insulting George thinks he can set up some half arsed business when he’s possibly not even trained! Like you say it looks like he’s been fannying about making stuff for mumma kedge and not much else! Makes me wonder how much of TWDMT crap is actually ‘hand made’ and not cut by a CNC

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What I find an absolute pisstake is the fact people go to college to study carpentry and I bet George hasn’t! My dad was a trained master carpenter and I find it almost insulting George thinks he can set up some half arsed business when he’s possibly not even trained! Like you say it looks like he’s been fannying about making stuff for mumma kedge and not much else! Makes me wonder how much of TWDMT crap is actually ‘hand made’ and not cut by a CNC
Never fear he did woodwork at school, which I think you’ll find makes him amply qualified! I think he may even have a D&T gcse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That table is dangerous it’s so badly made.
It’s an absolute pisstake! I honestly thought she’d put 2 pallets on top of each other. Actually I’m off to my local industrial estate to source some oh so dreamy pallets so I can recreate this. I’ve officially been influenced 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s an absolute pisstake! I honestly thought she’d put 2 pallets on top of each other. Actually I’m off to my local industrial estate to source some oh so dreamy pallets so I can recreate this. I’ve officially been influenced 🙄
I’ve got three pallets going spare in my front garden. I can drop them off for £50 if you’re within 3 hours drive of Kent! T&C’s apply!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my! Found this via Georgie boys LinkedIn. Apparently his passion and desire is “to move towards working with high quality hardwoods with W focus on high end joinery”. Looking at his Instagram page, David Linley has nothing to fear!
Have just checked this out. Oh the irony! He does door restorations!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Neither of the Kedgley kids have any go about them at all, Grabetha got married as quickly as possible so she didn’t have to work ever again and Curious George just seems to lurch from one thing to another, cocooned within the comfort and security of the family?!? Papa K obviously worked hard to create his dream life (he manifested hard if you have read the self help article of dreams) but the kids have no work ethic, happy to coast through on dad’s money 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
You’re absolutely spot on with this, the breathtaking arrogance of it all. Imagine the Kedgerees encouraging all their friends to ‘commission’ George - who smile politely through gritted teeth and think ‘not a chance’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You’re absolutely spot on with this, the breathtaking arrogance of it all. Imagine the Kedgerees encouraging all their friends to ‘commission’ George - who smile politely through gritted teeth and think ‘not a chance’ 🤣
I loves you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Neither of the Kedgley kids have any go about them at all, Grabetha got married as quickly as possible so she didn’t have to work ever again and Curious George just seems to lurch from one thing to another, cocooned within the comfort and security of the family?!? Papa K obviously worked hard to create his dream life (he manifested hard if you have read the self help article of dreams) but the kids have no work ethic, happy to coast through on dad’s money 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would feel I had failed as a parent if I hadn’t given my children the necessary skills and aspiration to go out into the world and to experience it for themselves.
When I was their ages I had so much I wanted to achieve…..in fact I still do.

Why is he known on here as Curious George? I've obviously missed that explanation 😊

Reactions: 2
Has George gained a joinery qualification?? 🤔

Or is it Ma and Pa Kedgers that bank roll their children’s hobbies du jour?? #fakejobs
I would bet my life on him not being qualified. Ma & Pa evidently bank roll. How proud must they be?! 🙄 #spoiltkids #softtouch #texture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.