RVK_Loves #32 Do you ever feel nostalgic for a time that hasn’t even passed yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would bet my life on him not being qualified. Ma & Pa evidently bank roll. How proud must they be?! 🙄 #spoiltkids #softtouch #texture
Never fear he did woodwork at school, which I think you’ll find makes him amply qualified! He may even have a D&T gcse!

Reactions: 2
Neither George or Becky have a hunger for life - they both seem content to let their 20s slide into middle aged life in Kings Langley.

Reactions: 16
Have just checked this out. Oh the irony! He does door restorations!!!!!
But his sister hasn’t liked one post on his page 😱
Mumma K must surely say soon ‘come on now George. We have more pallet wood in this house than a ships container. Go make me a pizza instead’!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is he known on here as Curious George? I've obviously missed that explanation 😊
That was me. His name is George and he strikes me as a curious sort of man! I mean he lurched from job to non job, clearly quite happy to let Ma and Pa Kedge Fund bankroll his workspace and nonsense business ideas. He's the James Middleton of the Keds. I love the bio "See my other page Thomling Toys" so it's his business now? Sure Jan...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Neither of them have had a traditional career path at all. I could be wrong but they just seem to want go have their cake and eat it and just be bankrolled by their parents. 🤷

ETA- I didn’t mean to imply that there is anything wrong with having an alternative approach or career path but just that Grabby and George don’t seem to have the drive to ‘make it on their own’. Maybe he was furloughed and was pursuing another career before the pandemic?

That was me. His name is George and he strikes me as a curious sort of man! I mean he lurched from job to non job, clearly quite happy to let Ma and Pa Kedge Fund bankroll his workspace and nonsense business ideas. He's the James Middleton of the Keds. I love the bio "See my other page Thomling Toys" so it's his business now? Sure Jan...
I feel bad for aul mark. I thought the business was originally his!

Reactions: 11
I feel bad for aul mark. I thought the business was originally his!
Yes that's what I thought too ans they seemed to have firmly wedges themselves into it now. Very unfair.

But his sister hasn’t liked one post on his page 😱
Mumma K must surely say soon ‘come on now George. We have more pallet wood in this house than a ships container. Go make me a pizza instead’!
Big Sis is probably very jealous that Mumma and Pops have funded his business whilst Grabby has to make do with funding to buy the D̶i̶r̶t̶i̶e̶s̶t̶ Nicest House in the Village.

Grabby doesn't even follow his page...

Is this the longest she has ever been offline?
Looking back to when F was born, she did only one quick thank you post after the birth flatlay of dreams then the next one was a week after the birth, although she could have been on stories.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Freya hasn’t taken to being a big sister after all and is playing absolute havoc with Grabbys idea of how dreamy post birth life would be
Though we would never hear that version of events

I think it will be after the weekend now we hear anything. She soaks up the weekends at the best of times so will definitely be soaking it allll up with her dreamy family and with this dreamy weather 🙄.

Reactions: 5
Though we would never hear that version of events

I think it will be after the weekend now we hear anything. She soaks up the weekends at the best of times so will definitely be soaking it allll up with her dreamy family and with this dreamy weather 🙄.
Nah of course we won’t. Her life is currently an absolute paradise of course. Freya is being absolutely dreamy and she’s SO in love with her big brother 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.