Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Only Grabby would walk 500 miles to try and jiggle Hammy out on the right date.

With apologies to the Proclaimers...

When she wakes up, well I know she's gonna be,
She's gonna be the woman who gets up before you,
When she goes out, yeah I know she's gonna be
She's gonna be the mama who's got it more than you
When Ben earns cash , well I know he's gonna be
He's gonna be the man who earns 10x more than you
And when he hasn't hey I know he's gonna be
He's gonna be the man who's moaned at more than you
And Grabs would walk 500 miles
And Grabs would walk 500 more
Just to be the mama who walks a thousand miles
To have a crappy unkempt door

When she's working, yes I know she's gonna be
She's gonna be the mama who's working less than you
And when the money, comes in for the work she does
She'll pass almost no penny on to Tommy's too
When Ben comes home(When he comes home), well I know he's gonna be
He's gonna be the man who comes back home to you
And when Grabs grows old, well I know Ben's gonna be
He's gonna be the man who finds a younger you
But she would take 500 pics
And she would take 500 more
Just to be the mama who takes a thousand pics
Of walls and dusty floors
Frah Frah Frah frah
Frah Frah Frah Frah
Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da
Frah Frah Frah frah
Frah Frah Frah Frah
Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un da da (da da da)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Bgr101

VIP Member
That hilarious that thomling toys ruined the big insta reveal and we named him here first ! LOVE IT :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Sundance

Just missed out on #2under2, not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you.

Second hand nappy pants, don't mind if I do, got to save money now with #2notquiteunder2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Sw4

VIP Member
I wonder who's responsible for the fuck up at Thomling toys! It's funny how the Raffy story was only taken down once mentioned on here. Just goes to show that even during a massive event like a new baby in the family, someone in the family is still checking Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sw4

VIP Member
Doubt she's even aware of football or the Euros tbh. Poor Bentos and Hammycopter probably won't be allowed to be into sports, they'll be forced to go to flower pressing club or courgette glut club or something.
Quoting myself, soz and all that but I AM PSYCHIC!!! She's just shown a story of a flower pressing kit she got for Freya. At this point I feel like I know Grabby better than I know myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

FriYAY

I'm thinking she's going to go for alliteration with both the children's names - so maybe Finley, Freddie or Theo (Feo). Predictable middle name of Benjamin or George, or maybe David as Ben and Papa K both share that as middle name?

home_with_rose is the one that got the freebie TWDMT wardrobe thingy isn't she - she's another instabeggar with freebies/ads nearly every post, so I'd take what she says with a pinch of salt as she's probably just on the beg for another piece of plywood furniture.

Was just waiting for the colostrum harvesting pics, she's 10x better prepared to breastfeed than you don't you know.

Saw Grabs out traipsing the streets at 8am this morning with Bentos in the pram, getting her steps in nice and early. Wanted to shout "Step Count Wanker" out the window but refrained....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Grabby by name, grabby by nature. Wonder if these kind people giving freebies away know her hubby earns ten times more than anyone else?
That's so greedy. It's really pissed me off. This is for people who don't live in a million pound house and go on 500 holidays a year. Why would she want free pullups for Freya? She'll buy expensive pizza and have her nails (badly) done, but begs free stuff, that's literally essential, for her kids. Now, we know why she's changed her name on there. She should be ashamed. She won't be of course.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

MissTeddy

VIP Member
in my area people are very generous, it’s an affluent area and a lot is given away. The idea is it’s for people who are struggling. Not ’influencers’ living in £1m+
Christ shes a greedy bitch. That’s really made me cross.

• Angry

#kindlygifted

Just wondering if Freya’s birthday celebrations were for Freya or for Instagram? To me it feels heavily in favour of the latter 🤔?

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Grabby by name, grabby by nature. Wonder if these kind people giving freebies away know her hubby earns ten times more than anyone else?
Unless they are genuinely struggling (which clearly they aren't if they can afford to keep swanning off on trips and buying items for flatlays etc) then this is utterly shameful. I'm all for secondhand shopping and love a good browse in a charity shop etc but claiming free essentials like toddler nappies over others who genuinely can't afford them is despicable. To me this is the equivalent of getting freebies from a food bank when you don't need to. I cannot believe the nerve of this selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Clare

VIP Member
There’s no getting around the clear fact that what he did as a 23/24 year old man was paedophilia. Showing interest in underage children as an adult is paedophilia. It’s been brushed under the carpet because he is clearly quite high-functioning and they’re now married, he’s provided a big house and an easy life for Rebecca. All these things have clearly eased her parents’ consciences over the years, they can sleep at night now but the reality is they allowed their daughter to be groomed in clear sight and it could have been very very different. Also, “this guy” is now a father, what’s going to happen when Freya is a teenager and brings friends home? The man was a pweirdo!! But they all just keep rearranging bloody peonies with their heads in the sand.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I’m kicking myself I didn’t comment “welcome to world Raffy” on her first post after seeing the TWDMT post. All the huns would’ve been like “oh has she named him?!” and Grabs would’ve been FUMING. Why didn’t I think of that earlier?! 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28