RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another weekend and another 24-48 hours of radio silence from Grabs. I’m more and more convinced she pootles off the barn for overnight stays (maybe weekends are when Benpecked makes/delivers his plywood rip offs?)
She’s soaking up allllllllll of the weekend spent watching this guy sort the garden

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Another weekend and another 24-48 hours of radio silence from Grabs. I’m more and more convinced she pootles off the barn for overnight stays (maybe weekends are when Benpecked makes/delivers his plywood rip offs?)
I was actually thinking the same. Surely the neighbours would have something to say though?

Reactions: 4
Is the pergola finished? I assume it is since Ben's moved onto the playhouse. It's awful. I mean we all thought the decking was bad, but they've actually managed to make it even worse. Put the nail gun down Ben.......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the pergola finished? I assume it is since Ben's moved onto the playhouse. It's awful. I mean we all thought the decking was bad, but they've actually managed to make it even worse. Put the nail gun down Ben.......
That things is horrendous. I'd like to see the image she has copied from Pinterest because I cannot imagine it ending up looking any good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I bet she’s gone to the beach. Weather has been lovely today

Reactions: 4
I bet she’s gone to the beach. Weather has been lovely today
It wouldn’t surprise me if she did go to the beach. I live about 15 mins from Camber Sands / Rye Harbour and the traffic through my village has been relentless today. At one point nothing was moving!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Stock photo out of her camera roll posted to deflect the comments! What no Stories Rebecca? You normally ‘treat’ us to literally every yawn inducing detail....

Reactions: 8
But she can’t go to the beach without tell us, she physically couldn’t manage it. Vitamin Sea, heart wrinkly hands and Frewa paddle boarding because she’s 10 x more agile than your toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title? : Money for bots but not for baby. Grabs has 10x worse priorities than you lady!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh my god, just when I think she can’t get any more annoying 🤦🏼‍♀️ She clearly didn’t suffer from PGP last time, because there is no way in hell if you actually have PGP that you could forget it. I could barely walk from about 16 weeks and had lots of physio. Thought I was exaggerating round ligament pain and a total fraud for not coping, but luckily my GP had gone through it herself and even talked about signing me off work. There is NO WAY I could have carried a toddler, let alone on uneven country walks. STFU Grabby and accept that carrying Bentos all the time just isn’t going to happen. And don’t you dare say you have PGP when you are still going to carry on as normal!

whoops, long rant. Totally triggered, clearly 😆
💯 this!!! And it seems to have miraculously disappeared overnight. Another “shrewd” engagement tactic?! If she does end up with massive back and pelvis issues she’ll have brought it on herself, carrying a massive toddler on her back like a flaming lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.