RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said Ben was making the chest of drawers for the nursery because she couldn't find anything she liked!!!! Ive seen a million chests of drawers exactly like that on various furniture sites!!! Theres nothing original or unique about it.
I wonder if it’s the depth of the drawers that is the issue. I bet a standard size chest of drawers would be too deep for the room.
The space is 1.5m wide....I’m taller than that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if it’s the depth of the drawers that is the issue. I bet a standard size chest of drawers would be too deep for the room.
You will be able to get the depth of one baby sock in each drawer!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
... and so the new Montessori inspired nursery range {chest of drawers, not sure about the cot} has been revealed to the world :LOL: - "The {drafty} Corridor Collection" for parents that don't want to give up the guest room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That new nursery “space” looks totally out of sync with the rest of her house. It’s like she’s just blindly copying something she found on Pinterest, never mind about whether it clashes with the rest of the dusty “antique” filled house

Reactions: 8
I think that’s a mokkee cot (they come very small) and I imagine that was the most aesthetically pleasing position for it but it will be so drafty under that window poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think that’s a mokkee cot (they come very small) and I imagine that was the most aesthetically pleasing position for it but it will be so drafty under that window poor thing
Yeah it is. It’s the mini cot which is only 120cm long!! It’s in the sale too. Last of the big spenders!! I don't understand why she doesn't buy cot beds/ they will last a lot longer.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
This is a completely honest question - Is that actually a nice bathroom?
Maybe my taste is off... but if I viewed a house with that bathroom - i'd be thinking i'd need to rip it out..
i see that it’s been extremely well designed and is on trend but it’s absolutely too fussy for my personal taste. But I fully admit I prefer classic interiors, I’m not on trend. Love Phoebe and all she stands for though. She’s a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 10
You’ve hit the nail on the head there! 😂 They really are unbelievable, putting the baby in the cold, draughty corridor!

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong but I’m sure NHS/lullaby trust advise against babies sleeping under windows or in front of radiators, and she’s doing both

Reactions: 13
Wow. The Serpeant was very different to The Crown.....no tit Sherlock 🙄 completely different story line perhaps? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.