RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and there we go!

Contender for best Sunday ever??! 😂
Ha! I just came here to tell your wish is her command 🤦🏼‍♀️
...and just remind me how old she is again writing a post like this? Bet she’s actually willing it to snow so she can post allllll the snowy content, with Freya inappropriately dressed and Ben without a coat and his sleeves rolled up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha! I just came here to tell your wish is her command 🤦🏼‍♀️
...and just remind me how old she is again writing a post like this? Bet she’s actually willing it to snow so she can post allllll the snowy content, with Freya inappropriately dressed and Ben without a coat and his sleeves rolled up!
Thank you, great minds think alike! 😂😂

Awaiting the snow spam... ❄☃

Reactions: 2
This is a completely honest question - Is that actually a nice bathroom?
Maybe my taste is off... but if I viewed a house with that bathroom - i'd be thinking i'd need to rip it out..
It’s a beautiful design that lends itself to her period property without being another rolltop bath Pinterest bathroom. I couldn’t get away with this in my bathroom but it’s so nice to see something different

Reactions: 14
Oh to have such a carefree life like Grabby that I could just sit and stare out of the window at the snow ... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
My parents must have been trailblazers and influencers In the early 90s when I used to play “soft play hack” on their bed on Sunday mornings... 🙄

What a complete dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So new ugly scandi cot and a Toppling Toys Malm style chest of drawers?
I'm leaning towards the Scandi name too as Her Majesty likes a theme. Anders? Thomas? Magnus? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'We’ve been waiting fo you! ❄‘?! JESUS WEPT!
It’s not a divine intervention Grabs 🙄 CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait for the grid post

“S N O W

this little chicklet had the best Sunday ever in her first experience of ❄ Its kind of like I don’t want these cold, crisp winter days to end? It’s a tricky one though, because I cannot wait for spring and looking forwards to brighter, sunnier, warmer days.”

🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So new ugly scandi cot and a Toppling Toys Malm style chest of drawers?
I'm leaning towards the Scandi name too as Her Majesty likes a theme. Anders? Thomas? Magnus? 😂
Better scandi than the horrible metal prison monstrosity though!

Reactions: 7
So she said Ben was making the chest of drawers for the nursery because she couldn't find anything she liked!!!! Ive seen a million chests of drawers exactly like that on various furniture sites!!! Theres nothing original or unique about it.

Reactions: 12
So she said Ben was making the chest of drawers for the nursery because she couldn't find anything she liked!!!! Ive seen a million chests of drawers exactly like that on various furniture sites!!! Theres nothing original or unique about it.
But he's 10 x better at making furniture than any shop (they're too tight to buy one and nobody is gifting her anything).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont understand why they have bought a new cot. Isn't Freya old enough now to move to a bed?

Reactions: 6
Wait for the grid post

“S N O W

this little chicklet had the best Sunday ever in her first experience of ❄ Its kind of like I don’t want these cold, crisp winter days to end? It’s a tricky one though, because I cannot wait for spring and looking forwards to brighter, sunnier, warmer days.”

🥴
You missed the best Sunday Everrrrrrrrr ! She'll be on the grabs for a Snow suit for chickychickchicklet next ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m popping ‘Monty’ in the virtual envelope - as in all the ‘Monty-ssori’ stuff she’s so fond of

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m shivering just thinking about the draft from those windows - that poor baby is going to be freezing right by the single glazed windows.

Those drawers Look like a plywood version of something from a IKEA, and how do they even open?!?

You can see the line where either the tape was, or they touched up the existing F&B paint in the nursery. Why do such a half arsed job of decorating?! Do. It. Properly.

Some chuffing interiors influencer she is. It's not like they're busy working parents and Hamlet Potter's arrival is imminent 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.