RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Childcatcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
View attachment 388988
View attachment 388991
View attachment 388994
View attachment 388993
View attachment 388995
View attachment 389000
View attachment 389002

* copied and pasted from the previous thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Seeing that collage about not wanting to see happy families starkly against her own smug announcements makes me so angry.

I bet if any of her friends were to announce they are pregnant between now and July she'd be the type to say congrats through gritted teeth, then behind closed doors there'd be much flipper stomping (no wonder that kitchen floor is so damaged!) and yelling about stolen thunder.

Reactions: 20
@Unbelievable can you add this link to the intro. I think that disgusting story about not seeing happy families needs preserving on there too

I couldn't add to the above intro as you can't edit after I think 30 minutes of posting :( but I've copied and added the Christmas woe to it.

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻

Nicknames

YouTube Comedy Gold

Previous deleted tweets
View attachment 388988
View attachment 388991
View attachment 388994
View attachment 388993
View attachment 388995
View attachment 389000
View attachment 389002

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just marking my spot. Because just when you think she cant push her entitlement any harder in people's faces, she always manages to go a step further, and you are my people for spotting it a mile off! 🍿🍿😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thinking about the terrifying and heartbreaking times that people have gone through with Covid and are still going through (like lovely Pinafores and Peonies) its hideous how Grabby continues to be so utterly self-obsessed.
NO WAY did she do a gender reveal on Christmas Eve at home. That 💯 confirms to me she was at The Barn. No pics or stories I note of the magic moment where they opened the envelope 👀 And all that bitterness that she couldn’t bear to see people happy at Christmas has irritated me all over again. Everyone had such an awful 2020. And in comparison she was incredibly blessed in 2020. Why would you begrudge anyone in this awful times a little bit of happiness. She was probably wailing and hysterical because they couldn’t do their Jan long haul trip after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thinking about the terrifying and heartbreaking times that people have gone through with Covid and are still going through (like lovely Pinafores and Peonies) its hideous how Grabby continues to be so utterly self-obsessed.
NO WAY did she do a gender reveal on Christmas Eve at home. That 💯 confirms to me she was at The Barn. No pics or stories I note of the magic moment where they opened the envelope 👀 And all that bitterness that she couldn’t bear to see people happy at Christmas has irritated me all over again. Everyone had such an awful 2020. And in comparison she was incredibly blessed in 2020. Why would you begrudge anyone in this awful times a little bit of happiness. She was probably wailing and hysterical because they couldn’t do their Jan long haul trip after all.
If it was on Christmas Eve we would be treated to the envelope propped on the Christmas tree etc.

Reactions: 13
I couldn't add to the above intro as you can't edit after I think 30 minutes of posting :( but I've copied and added the Christmas woe to it.

Background

I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻

Nicknames

YouTube Comedy Gold

Previous deleted tweets
View attachment 388988
View attachment 388991
View attachment 388994
View attachment 388993
View attachment 388995
View attachment 389000
View attachment 389002

Think we need some kind of Thomling Toys reference

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I can’t believe the grace P&P has shown on her stories today. If it was me I’d be ranting and raving about all the rule flouting wankers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually feel sorry for Grabby. Imagining having to concoct alternate realities because you’re unable to tell the real story. Her whole life is lie after lie after lie.

Reactions: 14
I actually feel sorry for Grabby. Imagining having to concoct alternate realities because you’re unable to tell the real story. Her whole life is lie after lie after lie.
It's the kid(s) I feel sorry for. Freya isn't even 2 yet but she's already had maybe 4 'Christmas Eves'? If she carries on like this they'll have the most muddled memories everrrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This flipper stomping woman child 🤬🤬 she’s more irritating than thrush in tight trousers in summer. I loved these number tops until I saw this. She’s like some version of rain man with all her TrAdItIoNs
such a twit. Freya’s “1” top looks like it will fit her when she’s bloody 4.... how ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.