RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those full length wellies she has lined up in the hallway and Benpecked goes out in the snow in what? Ankle height wellibobs? Plonker.
B95EB843-7CA8-4063-B4D0-67DCEDC61518.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Grabby hide Freya's face one day and not the other? Today's stories all hide her face (she's either turned away or there's a caption hiding it) whereas yesterday she didn't. She censored it randomly the other day too. Does she have random attacks of conscience one day, and then the next day is like, nah duck it! She's so so weird!

Reactions: 12
Keeping your childā€™s privacy mode on today, hey grabs but not yesterday.

Why does Grabby hide Freya's face one day and not the other? Today's stories all hide her face (she's either turned away or there's a caption hiding it) whereas yesterday she didn't. She censored it randomly the other day too. Does she have random attacks of conscience one day, and then the next day is like, nah duck it! She's so so weird!
Or maybe freyfrey had snotty face šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Question - why did she need Benpecked to build a custom quality plywood chest of drawers for the nursery ā€œspaceā€ when thereā€™s a perfectly nice chest of drawers sitting literally outside the door on the landing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Question - why did she need Benpecked to build a custom quality plywood chest of drawers for the nursery ā€œspaceā€ when thereā€™s a perfectly nice chest of drawers sitting literally outside the door on the landing?
Probably cus theyā€™re full of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a look at the website that gifted her the square photo thing... Ā£550! šŸ˜±šŸ˜±
Donā€™t they have another bigger one in their bedroom as well? Sheā€™s definitely not getting anywhere near the freebies she used to

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we consider that minuscule SPACE large enough to be called a nursery? I mean, really? Itā€™s a CORRIDOR!!! šŸ¤Æ
But she is the master of making tit smell like roses {and rolltops}.

I mean, this is the child bride that sold us a predator man picking up a 13-year-old on a school trip as a 'fairytale.

When I used to look at her posts on the surface and take her at her word, I was pretty blown away by her lifestyle.

It's only when you look a little deeper you realise it's all completely fake. She was groomed and seems trapped in a miserable and awkward relationship, she really needs a therapist and she doesn't seem very happy at all. She has a tatty 3-bed semi that her parents helped to buy. It's fill of shoddy cowboy work and mountains of dirt and junk everywhere.

She spends so much time trying to make everything seem more grand and impressive than it is. Only a very insecure and unhappy person would do that. Christ, she can't even see someone else happy when she can't pretend to be superior.

It's all nothing more than purposely misleading words and photographs from clever angles.

Now all those freebies have dried up, it's really exposed her as a tight arse with no taste, no cash and no personality. Zero appeal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Can we consider that minuscule SPACE large enough to be called a nursery? I mean, really? Itā€™s a CORRIDOR!!! šŸ¤Æ
Favourite thing she 'owns'

That would imply that you've bought it Grabs. I'd be embarrassed typing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.