RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, sorry I love it because it unique.
Yes that’s why I love it too, it’s not a carbon copy ‘insta cliche’, nor a sterile hotel type bathroom! It’s divine!

From May 2019...the door by the stairs leads to outside.
That’s a lovely space, much more appealing than the rotting front door which is being held together by layers of poorly applied paint! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s a lovely space, much more appealing than the rotting front door which is being held together by layers of poorly applied paint! 😂
That's what I thought, it looks like a neat, tidy, well planned area and yes I know the knocker is a cliche but the door, colours and surrounding bits look lovely. I wonder why this bit almost never appears on the grid? Instead she chooses to show her rotten front door with rotten looking pumpkins in front of it 🤔

Reactions: 10
That's what I thought, it looks like a neat, tidy, well planned area and yes I know the knocker is a cliche but the door, colours and surrounding bits look lovely. I wonder why this bit almost never appears on the grid? Instead she chooses to show her rotten front door with rotten looking pumpkins in front of it 🤔
I agree, it’s a lovely feature of the house. The front is absolutely atrocious, the door seriously needs some TLC!
I’ve no idea, she’s a real oddity! 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m going to do the unthinkable and stick up for grabby. I completely stripped, restored and painted our portico less than 2 years ago and it already needs redoing (the front of our house takes A LOT of weather due to its position). Although in my defence I don’t plaster it all over Instagram!

Reactions: 6
It's probably another of her dumping grounds. I bet it was only tidied up for this picture and just turned into a tit tip again, like the rest of her house.

Reactions: 9
I’m going to do the unthinkable and stick up for grabby. I completely stripped, restored and painted our portico less than 2 years ago and it already needs redoing (the front of our house takes A LOT of weather due to its position). Although in my defence I don’t plaster it all over Instagram!
That's a fair enough point!

I would counter it with: if you position yourself as an aspirational lifestyle account. Then it's your job to keep up appearances. That front door looks like she slapped a coat of F&B on it and called it a day. The whole thing needs to be replaced, she could write it off as a business expense.

Reactions: 8
They spent a fortune, Ben spent hours on his knees, they covered up the beautiful original floor and all that to fit tiles that look crap, especially where the tiles meet the other rooms. There must be a height difference too. What's she got from it?
People saying they loved the floor before more and others saying they get dirty really easily. She's a one trick pony and brand's don't want to do the groundhog day thing with her. She can't squeeze anything more out of that house and companies will be just as horrified as we are by her 'baby space' on the landing. Her foray into 'quality plywood further tarnishes her brand. What's aspirational about plywood and a baby sleeping on a cold and drafty landing?
Plus shes probably had dealings with alot of the PR companies before and been a true madam. Its just who she is

Reactions: 5
All for show innit 😆🤣
I think it looks cute. So sue me 😆

It’ll be on the grid within days.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The curved brickwork is lovely. I don't think they ever use this door though. If she doesn't use the front door, I think she uses the utility (sorry, boot) room door.

The roof tiles could use some attention.

Reactions: 4
Plus shes probably had dealings with alot of the PR companies before and been a true madam. Its just who she is
Good point. Plus if you put RVK loves into Google, her racism comes up. The start of her relationship with Ben is also really iffy. I also reckon companies have given her stuff, often expensive items and she's done a crap post then the item's never seen again. For ages now her ad posts have had low likes. Let's face it, she's had everything already for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Where's Grabby today? Is she depressed due to the weather?
Today she has the rare condition known as Telegraph depression. Sufferers experience immense envy, tantrums, stompy feet and snotty tears. There is no known cure, but freebie blinds, courgettes and gelato can reduce the severity of the symptoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.