RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why Freya hasn’t been seen in her snowsuit before now is beyond me.

Note to Grabby: just because it’s called a snowsuit doesn’t mean she can only wear it in the snow 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 my 18 month old has been living in hers this winter (like most other children) for our walks as it’s so bloody cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why Freya hasn’t been seen in her snowsuit before now is beyond me.

Note to Grabby: just because it’s called a snowsuit doesn’t mean she can only wear it in the snow 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 my 18 month old has been living in hers this winter (like most other children) for our walks as it’s so bloody cold!
She needed to make sure Freya got as much wear out of the shart suit as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm.. Best day of lockdown? Better than finding out you were having a boy? Mmm'ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might be wrong but I’m sure NHS/lullaby trust advise against babies sleeping under windows or in front of radiators, and she’s doing both
I'm hoping she has a come to Jesus moment and puts that baby in a bedroom, you know, with an actual bleeping door.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd love to know how much hard cash she's actually spent on Freya. Virtually everything is either a freebie, or second hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd love to know how much hard cash she's actually spent on Freya. Virtually everything is either a freebie, or second hand.
Oh come on there’s loads she’s bought Freya:

• baby thermometer
• torch for home birth
• two sizes too big clothing

.....aaaaand that’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh come on there’s loads she’s bought Freya:

• baby thermometer
• torch for home birth
• two sizes too big clothing

.....aaaaand that’s about it.
And, seeing as the price tag was left on the torch, it was probably returned for a refund. 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Even the birthing pool was 2nd hand.
You wouldn’t mind if she was super eco friendly and a really generous, sharing person but we all know she doesn’t give a tit about the environment or her carbon footprint, and she’s the most selfish person I know! So we KNOW she only accepts hand me downs and freebies because she’s a tight arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So will Thomling Toys {who don't actually produce any toys} be doing a giveaway or gifting other 'mama influencers' with the their Freya ply creations and the accident waiting to happen Stanley Stool :unsure: . How long before the Freya play kitchen/dolls house/dolls pram is rolled out, along with a rip off version of the indoor climbing frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So will Thomling Toys {who don't actually produce any toys} be doing a giveaway or gifting other 'mama influencers' with the their Freya ply creations and the accident waiting to happen Stanley Stool :unsure: . How long before the Freya play kitchen/dolls house/dolls pram is rolled out, along with a rip off version of the indoor climbing frame.
this will be interesting to see!

Reactions: 3
I bet you’re right! And if they do sell a copy of the climbing frame then that’s the lowest of the low but then this is Grabby so.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’d need CE safety testing for actual toys though? And I assume they don’t for furniture 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can’t see them going to the effort

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.