RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a completely honest question - Is that actually a nice bathroom?
Maybe my taste is off... but if I viewed a house with that bathroom - i'd be thinking i'd need to rip it out..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe my taste is off... but if I viewed a house with that bathroom - i'd be thinking i'd need to rip it out..
I love the shower with the blue tiles and the gold taps and details... But the rest is a bit of a mish mash IMO. Still much prefer it to Grabby's rickety bathroom with the pink sink unit though.

Reactions: 6
It’s not to my taste, I prefer a classic white bathroom! But a lot of people do seem to like it 🙂

Reactions: 4
I think it's horrendous, but she obviously loves it and she's made it into the Telegraph, so what do I know! Top marks for individuality though and a gold medal for the up yours to Grabby! 🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Grabs will be having a tantrum of mega proportions after Phoebe's article.
They spent a fortune, Ben spent hours on his knees, they covered up the beautiful original floor and all that to fit tiles that look crap, especially where the tiles meet the other rooms. There must be a height difference too. What's she got from it?
People saying they loved the floor before more and others saying they get dirty really easily. She's a one trick pony and brand's don't want to do the groundhog day thing with her. She can't squeeze anything more out of that house and companies will be just as horrified as we are by her 'baby space' on the landing. Her foray into 'quality plywood further tarnishes her brand. What's aspirational about plywood and a baby sleeping on a cold and drafty landing?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.