RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because having read/followed Grabby for years this sudden volte-face of ā€˜Iā€™m not accepting many gifts now {for various reasons} doesnā€™t seem genuine. She is called Grabby for a reason!!!
She could give any small or local businesses a shout out anytime - no one here would object at all - but she has never done that unless (1) she is making Ā£Ā£ from ad/aff links (2) she is angling for freebies (see Bentos birthday wish list posted 1 month before her actual birthday) or (3) its a family business.
When you say ā€˜you guysā€™ - it sounds like youā€™re from the Grabby camp šŸ¤Ø
Genuine footage of Grabby opening her front door.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if she's not confident doing reels (which I can appreciate are often very cringey anyway!) it wouldn't take much skill for her to do a few polls like the 'this or that' ones that everyone seems to be doing RIGHT NOW šŸ˜‚ to increase engagement.

But all she does is show the most mundane parts of her day or discuss the weather. There's nothing inspiring about her account whatsoever. She's clearly into gardening...obv it's not everyone's cup of tea but why not create a few videos on the basics of planting stuff to try and inspire a new hobby? Instead anything she posts about gardening is essentially bragging about their 'gluts' of courgettes etc which they would rather let go to waste than allow a struggling family to have.
I would say itā€™s because she doesnā€™t care less what other people think so it would never occur to her.
and if she did any gardening videos, reels etc it would probably just be her stood over Ben telling him what she wants and where she wants it! I donā€™t believe she does any gardening or allotment work at all. Just takes pictures. Freya probably does more work than her.

Reactions: 8
I would say itā€™s because she doesnā€™t care less what other people think so it would never occur to her.
and if she did any gardening videos, reels etc it would probably just be her stood over Ben telling him what she wants and where she wants it! I donā€™t believe she does any gardening or allotment work at all. Just takes pictures. Freya probably does more work than her.
All very true! I just think if I was her I'd be doing whatever I could to increase engagement, especially if my followers and collabs etc were dropping like hers are. But I guess in her small mind her sole purpose on Instagram is to either brag or moan and she doesn't give a crap about actually having a fun, engaging account. It's beyond me how she still has sycophants sucking up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because having read/followed Grabby for years this sudden volte-face of ā€˜Iā€™m not accepting many gifts now {for various reasons} doesnā€™t seem genuine. She is called Grabby for a reason!!!
She could give any small or local businesses a shout out anytime - no one here would object at all - but she has never done that unless (1) she is making Ā£Ā£ from ad/aff links (2) she is angling for freebies (see Bentos birthday wish list posted 1 month before her actual birthday) or (3) its a family business.
When you say ā€˜you guysā€™ - it sounds like youā€™re from the Grabby camp šŸ¤Ø
A Roman blind is definitely not her aesfetic. Like ā€œorange oak which makes me want to be physically sickā€ I think she thinks sheā€™s too ā€œtrendyā€ and not into a cottage vibe.
Sheā€™s after shutters and is trying to ā€˜be kindā€™ to her in that response I think, but it actually comes across ungrateful because it looks like sheā€™d take a cheap IKEA roller blind over a hand maid blind (which could be really beautiful) She literally has no taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where does the wooden door lead to then in her hallway? Next to the stairs. I had thought that was to the kitchen??
Doesnā€™t that go out to the back garden? Iā€™m sure that she {Gingey Saville} painted it with some gifted paint a summer or so ago?! šŸ§

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s not accepting that gift because, as others have said, sheā€™s either got another freebie lined up or sheā€™s just a massive snob and doesnā€™t like the ladyā€™s style. Thereā€™s definitely no altruistic motive with Grabzilla

Reactions: 7
Lol at her recent post with Bentos next to the wood burner with Benpecked visible this time just to prove everybody wrong that the kid was ever close enough to touch it while unsupervised.

The whole house seems very cold.
It's north facing at the back and that's why they added the wood burning stove. I would be amazed if that helped. It's a big area of kitchen and the dining table and sofa, with lots of glass. It must be freezing. It's also why they have pebbles outside. They thought it would be green and slimy if they had a stone patio area.

Reactions: 4
It's north facing at the back and that's why they added the wood burning stove. I would be amazed if that helped. It's a big area of kitchen and the dining table and sofa, with lots of glass. It must be freezing. It's also why they have pebbles outside. They thought it would be green and slimy if they had a stone patio area.
I've often thought this, it looks cold and drafty. The new tiles in the hall won't help. Sheā€™s a cock.

• Haha
I've often thought this, it looks cold and drafty. The new tiles in the hall won't help. Sheā€™s a cock.
She mentioned how that hall floor is more suitable walking the pram through. Surely the utility room would be perfect? I know which Iā€™d do šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
She mentioned how that hall floor is more suitable walking the pram through. Surely the utility room would be perfect? I know which Iā€™d do šŸ™„
Her cleaning skills are tit, she'll kill the new tiles as she won't look after them. So many comments on the post the other day, all saying that they stain easily.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.