RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned how that hall floor is more suitable walking the pram through. Surely the utility room would be perfect? I know which I’d do 🙄
Ok, i don't have children, so what do I know... but how are tiles easier than a wood floor? Also that house is old... so presumably her Prams aren't the first to be rolled through the halls wooden floor and it's survived this far... I really thought the tiles were going to be gifted and that's why she did it...

Reactions: 11
Ok, i don't have children, so what do I know... but how are tiles easier than a wood floor? Also that house is old... so presumably her Prams aren't the first to be rolled through the halls wooden floor and it's survived this far... I really thought the tiles were going to be gifted and that's why she did it...
Hahahaha I can confirm a wooden floor is no harder to push a pram on than tiles. She’s just bleeping nuts 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Hahahaha I can confirm a wooden floor is no harder to push a pram on than tiles. She’s just bleeping nuts 🤷‍♀️
Those Bert and May tiles are made of quite thick cement and they will be really cold in such a big space without underfloor heating. I think she had completely ruined the hall. I love the tiles but not in that space.

I notice she went on a bit of a following spree yesterday
Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 8.39.46 am.png

Reactions: 5
She’s not accepting that gift because, as others have said, she’s either got another freebie lined up or she’s just a massive snob and doesn’t like the lady’s style. There’s definitely no altruistic motive with Grabzilla
Sorry I’m a bit late to the no gifts please party. I reckon the only reason she said she’s not accepting gifts is to make it seem like that’s the reason she doesn’t have a Lick deal. Like it was her choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry I’m a bit late to the no gifts please party. I reckon the only reason she said she’s not accepting gifts is to make it seem like that’s the reason she doesn’t have a Lick deal. Like it was her choice.
When did she last receive a gift? Feels like it’s been awhile.

Reactions: 2
Grabby over her morning sludge "Husband, I need a collab with Lick paints, where can we paint?"
Benpecked (puts down his Bunty for Girls annual) "Nowhere, my handmaiden, we are skint. Until I can punt out these Toppling Toys, we have 10 x less money than the people on the beach at Sandals"
Grabbuca Salt "But Daddy I want a Lick Collab, all these Insta wannabes have one and I've been featured in the Mail. I don't care how, I want Lick now!
Benpecked (grabbing hold of Bunty for Girls annual as it almost bounces on the table due to flipper quake) Grabbuca, sweetheart be reasonable, since you made that 8p donation to charity for the Pileshit playframe we are skint. I've two kids, your chia habit and a pergola roof to disguise I can't afford to do up the guest room"

Grabbuca "But I need the engagement, the only person offering me gifts is some one man band blind company, I want the big names!"
Benpecked (rolls sleeves even higher than usual) Nope I have no money as I have to pay your brother a wage too and keep my business partner sweet now I've crashed my way into his livelihood. I can't afford to do up the Guest room, plus as I have to sleep in there when you aren't wanting to conceive a child, I like it bland in there. Nope can't do up the guest room"
Grabbuca Salt "OK I'm going to buy a tester pot of Lick paint out of my pocket money then and paint the landing. I'll call it a nursery space and the gifts will come gushing in again"

Benpecked "won't be enough paint in a tester pot"
GS "there will if we don't paint near the radiator properly or cut in around the edges"

VOILA JOB DONE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Grabby over her morning sludge "Husband, I need a collab with Lick paints, where can we paint?"
Benpecked (puts down his Bunty for Girls annual) "Nowhere, my handmaiden, we are skint. Until I can punt out these Toppling Toys, we have 10 x less money than the people on the beach at Sandals"
Grabbuca Salt "But Daddy I want a Lick Collab, all these Insta wannabes have one and I've been featured in the Mail. I don't care how, I want Lick now!
Benpecked (grabbing hold of Bunty for Girls annual as it almost bounces on the table due to flipper quake) Grabbuca, sweetheart be reasonable, since you made that 8p donation to charity for the Pileshit playframe we are skint. I've two kids, your chia habit and a pergola roof to disguise I can't afford to do up the guest room"

Grabbuca "But I need the engagement, the only person offering me gifts is some one man band blind company, I want the big names!"
Benpecked (rolls sleeves even higher than usual) Nope I have no money as I have to pay your brother a wage too and keep my business partner sweet now I've crashed my way into his livelihood. I can't afford to do up the Guest room, plus as I have to sleep in there when you aren't wanting to conceive a child, I like it bland in there. Nope can't do up the guest room"
Grabbuca Salt "OK I'm going to buy a tester pot of Lick paint out of my pocket money then and paint the landing. I'll call it a nursery space and the gifts will come gushing in again"

GS "there will if we don't paint near the radiator properly or cut in around the edges"

VOILA JOB DONE
Bunty for girls annual! 😂😂😂😂😂 crying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unless that's a typo, I'm known for them. Maybe I meant Punting for Girls ☺😂😂😂*

*I didn't, I've only just thought of it
Punting for girls 🤣 I like that but is it too far? 🤔 who cares 🤣 I can’t say I ever owned a Bunty annual but I’m old enough to remember them....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Punting for girls 🤣 I like that but is it too far? 🤔 who cares 🤣 I can’t say I ever owned a Bunty annual but I’m old enough to remember them....
Oh absolutely it's too far. I'm sticking with Bunty.
Never had one either. Maybe we weren't cool enough...

• Haha
Reactions: 2

VOILA JOB DONE
you win the internet today 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those Bert and May tiles are made of quite thick cement and they will be really cold in such a big space without underfloor heating. I think she had completely ruined the hall. I love the tiles but not in that space.

I notice she went on a bit of a following spree yesterday View attachment 397909
She’s going back to basics circa 2012 when you built your following by actually following people OR it’s the bland Montessori sheep

Phoebe’s latest instastory 😂😂 I’m dead 😂😂View attachment 398319
I do hope our Qween puts “as featured in The Telegraph” in her bio 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.