Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CharlotteSometimes

And a downstairs snug that they spend no time in! Surely they could convert that into a multifunctional space with a lovely sofa bed if they are that desperate to have a guest room for imaginary guests! Then give Freya the upstairs guest room and Hamlet the existing nursery. Poor baby boy already neglected.
The snug has already got a sofa bed so I have no idea why she is so resistant to ditching the guest bedroom.
she has previously stated she often ‘works’ (I am using that word very loosely), from the sofa or even her bed so giving up the office space isn’t critical. She already has a desk gifted by Cotswold Company in the snug.
Both children should be treated the same and both have their own bedrooms. Even getting them to share would be fairer.

A4589CD0-E814-47D6-BD1E-B83E33BAC62F.jpeg

OMG never seen anything like it. imagine admitting to this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I would never judge someone who didn't have the space doing this. We all have to make do and do our best with what we have. But she's got a spare bedroom that serves no purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

AbsoluteSpecimens

That wedding video. Wedding on a Thursday? What happened to the '10x richer than you ladyyyyyyyyyyy'?!

Surely the ONLY reason to get married on a Thursday is compromise/to save £$£$

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Childcatcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
View attachment 388988
View attachment 388991
View attachment 388994
View attachment 388993
View attachment 388995
View attachment 389000
View attachment 389002

* copied and pasted from the previous thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Can I ask a genuine question (or two!)?
do you look back and think what was I doing/ who did I think I was? OR was Insta just the photo sharing/creativity app (which I wish it still was) it used to be? I don’t mind stories but the swipe up/affiliated link #ads and #paid partnerships ruined it in my eyes.

Was there any genuine friendships made or did you feel pressure to bolster other big accounts to be “seen”?

did you make a living from this and was it a comfortable one?

you are amongst like minded people here so welcome x
Of course you can!
I look back at it in two ways....
I do miss the old days before ads and aff links, and ‘Insta fame’. I got really sucked into perfecting the perfect grid, so my photos had to be edited to perfection and in sinc with each other. Completely playing to my perfectionist personality.
I remember and enjoyed the days where it was more like a ‘photo diary’ and you interacted with like-minded people. I did seem to make genuine connections with others, and I have met a couple of my ‘Insta friends’.
I felt the change around the time I was pregnant/gave birth in 2016, I’ve had my account since 2012. At the time I felt in competition with people, I had mutually followed for years as their accounts ‘took off’.
I was quite ‘in’ with some big IG names; RVK, TTMM, We.Made.This.Home, Life with Oaks and Olive... etc etc.
The first time I was ever approached to do an ad, was after my daughter was born, for a reusable nappy company. I never used reusable nappies, I’m not an ‘earthy mum’ and I never will be. That was the point where I thought - ‘Hold on here Tits; are you that desperate?!’ And the more I learned about the weirdos around, and the thought of someone taking my pictures of my baby. Did not sit well with me. So that’s when I went through all my followers with a fine tooth comb and went private.

So yeah I don’t get much interaction these days, and I still like to make sure my photos look nice (but that’s for me), I don’t feel pressure with it, and I don’t look at anyone else’s account with envy. That is their life, this is mine.

I’m glad I jumped ship when I did. I couldn’t be arsed with the work those lot put in. I have a job! A bloody good one, and a career. And a beautiful, happy daughter. I don’t need anyone’s validation for that.

But totally agree, I hate the ads, I hate the aff links and I hate the rise of the ‘influenza’. Old Insta was the best, but hey, least we get some entertainment from the circus?!

I hope that answered your questions 😊

• Heart

Jobagels

Screenshot_20210119-062704_Instagram.jpg

Thoughts:
1. What an absolutely shit paint job around the radiator. It's been left like that in her final picture and the frog tape is off, so that must be the finished look.
2. That skirting is ready for the bin. I think they've done that, and cut some off the bottom to run that awful cable.
3. That radiator was put in when they moved in years ago. How have they still never bothered to paint the copper pipes? Rather just left them smeared in paint.
4. They've dripped paint all over the damn carpet. They put thank mankey carpet down when they moved it, and they've not even bothered to cover it over when painting??
5. They STILL haven't even bothered to cover the holes from where they ripped the old door off 4 years ago.

Screenshot_20210119-065605_Instagram.jpg

I've never seen sutch lazy work. Anyone would think these clows have never decorated before.

I can not understand how they've splashed out a million quid on a house, spent a further fortune extending it and they've somehow made it look like a tatty, half arsed, budget 60 minute make over job.

And that's before you even consider the really shit use of space and the fact that her son is being dumped on a drafty landing with no door.

How does anyone follow her at all???
She's far too stuck up and braggey to appeal to your average modest family. And the 'high-end dream renovators' on Instagram are light years above her. She has no market at all.

Mummy and Daddy helped her buy a massive house with a man that groomed her, and she bragged a lot. Now everyone is over taking her and she has no money, skills or appear to maintain the fake life she created.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Hashtagblessed

I think one of the biggest factors in her wanting to buy that house is that it has ‘Palace’ in the name.

My friend (a work college) of mine followed her from before she was married and in 2016 decided to unfollow her because it was damaging her MH to see the endless holidays and privilege. I remember talking about her to my friend at work because we were all a similar age and we just couldn’t understand how her life was like this when were just starting out and could barely afford to pay our rent.
My friend ended up blocking her account because she couldn’t tear her eyes away and RVK messaged her through her selling page asking why she couldn’t see her photos anymore (because they followed each other before). My friend was honest and said that it was making her feel like crap to see RVK’s life and that she needed to focus on her own happiness without the burden of comparison. From memory RVK just replied with ‘Oh that’s a shame’ and that was it! It was around that time we found her Twitter account one lunchtime and uncovered those awful tweets - it kind of confirmed that she was nothing to envy and my friend quickly moved on from it thankfully.

I feel like I picked up the gauntlet of not being able to look away but now just view her life for what it is; a sad and sheltered existence built on a foundation of sexual and emotional manipulation.

• Heart

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
My theories on her lacklustre approach to having a boy are, firstly Freudian, so it's actually not my theory really! Anyway, I am absolutely certain she won't be really wild about having sex, she probably hates men's tackle and the idea of having a little penis to deal with is excruciating for her. 😱

Plus, someone will have told her baby boys piss in your face, so she's probably absolutely panic stricken.😳

She's so tight she's gutted she'll have to buy boy baby clothes. She'll need counselling to get over the disappointment of not being able to dress a boy in a cross backed dress.😭

She hasn't thought of a suitable name. However, I can help. Drumroll please........
Fwed. 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MeliBelly

View attachment 390469

OMG never seen anything like it. imagine admitting to this.
[/QUOTE]

She would rather her baby sleep between a manky old window and a radiator {neither of which follow guidelines from the lullaby trust about sleep safety} because she won’t give up her Monica cupboard and selfie mirror, oh and because they both need sleep even though they’re both self employed and work flexibly - and I use that term in its loosest sense!

Self-centred bitch. I don’t know a mother who prioritises storage over her children. I hope those idiotic followers leave in droves after this

• Heart

Cmayfield

VIP Member
"couldn't find a chest of drawers we liked, so Ben is making some" She means they couldn't find anything small enough to fit the space. Cant wait to see what MDF monstrosity he knocks up out of offcuts from the Tomling furniture.

• Haha

Jobagels

Can we consider that minuscule SPACE large enough to be called a nursery? I mean, really? It’s a CORRIDOR!!! 🤯
But she is the master of making shit smell like roses {and rolltops}.

I mean, this is the child bride that sold us a predator man picking up a 13-year-old on a school trip as a 'fairytale.

When I used to look at her posts on the surface and take her at her word, I was pretty blown away by her lifestyle.

It's only when you look a little deeper you realise it's all completely fake. She was groomed and seems trapped in a miserable and awkward relationship, she really needs a therapist and she doesn't seem very happy at all. She has a tatty 3-bed semi that her parents helped to buy. It's fill of shoddy cowboy work and mountains of dirt and junk everywhere.

She spends so much time trying to make everything seem more grand and impressive than it is. Only a very insecure and unhappy person would do that. Christ, she can't even see someone else happy when she can't pretend to be superior.

It's all nothing more than purposely misleading words and photographs from clever angles.

Now all those freebies have dried up, it's really exposed her as a tight arse with no taste, no cash and no personality. Zero appeal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Sw4

VIP Member
I too have been

I’ve been trawling through her blog posts too as I’m bored and I’ve been on hold a lot trying to deal with mindless life admin.
I especially ‘enjoyed’ her blogpost on Amsterdam when they stayed at Soho House but they didn’t visit Anne Frank’s house because she couldn’t be bothered to pre book the tickets and there was a queue regardless! Lots of stating Amsterdam is like various places in the States too. Ffs.
I just read this post for the lols. God she is so, so uncultured. She starts off by insulting Amsterdam because of the 'seediness'. A million generic photos of the canals, flowers and bikes. Literally no mention of any of the cultural things to visit apart from 'we CBA visiting Anne Frank's House'. I get not everyone wants to trawl around museums on holiday, but Amsterdam has some incredible ones as well as art galleries, she could at least have gone to the Van Gogh museum?? Instead it just seems she goes on holiday to get her steps up in a different environment to normal and then brag. They went for just 3 days yet once she got enough bragging content she spent the last afternoon 'working', what a fucking waste of the last day of holiday. Jeez eat a bloody space cake and chill out Grabatha!

Also their Soho house bedroom was tiny! Urgh she boils my blood so much, it annoys me how well travelled she thinks she is yet in reality every holiday she's been on has been identical apart from the location.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Latest stories: ‘I tend to stick in the present/look forward to the future rather than looking back’
Absolute lies, Grabby. You live in the past, recreate it endlessly and live life on repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Where's Grabby today? Is she depressed due to the weather?
Today she has the rare condition known as Telegraph depression. Sufferers experience immense envy, tantrums, stompy feet and snotty tears. There is no known cure, but freebie blinds, courgettes and gelato can reduce the severity of the symptoms.

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
Christ on a bike. My eyes. We’re trying to conceive at the moment and I read this and thought “my God, we will never manage it - we’re just having sex!!” Must remember to cut out the turmeric though.
I mean... not sure how much turmeric they were dumping into their smoothies but jeez, some cultures have turmeric in their food everyday and its not like there's a noticeable shortage of babies in those cultures!

This whole blog post is complete pseudo-science bullshit and makes me so angry how she can post stuff like this for those desperate for a baby to read, and declare it all made her conceive when there's absolutely no evidence. I'm sure some poor souls went out and spent tons of money on bee crap and I don't blame them, if I was desperate I'd probably do the same even though deep down I know it's a pile of shite.

I mean this time round she conceived first fucking time without all this junk so it just goes to show she's a normal young fertile woman (child) who probably would have got pregnant with Freya without all that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is the reason I'm surprised she's limited the no. of kids she has to two. She's constantly liking/fawning over Courtney and all the other insta-tribe mums. You'd think she'd want her own little 'brood'. I wonder if it's because they won't be able to afford the same level of help? Courtney had 'babysitters' (*cough* nannies) and a cleaner even at the start of the Babyccino blog when she was living in a flat.
Where would they put another child? Hamlet is already in a corridor. Where next, under the Pergola?

• Haha
Reactions: 25