RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theories on her lacklustre approach to having a boy are, firstly Freudian, so it's actually not my theory really! Anyway, I am absolutely certain she won't be really wild about having sex, she probably hates men's tackle and the idea of having a little penis to deal with is excruciating for her. 😱

Plus, someone will have told her baby boys piss in your face, so she's probably absolutely panic stricken.😳

She's so tight she's gutted she'll have to buy boy baby clothes. She'll need counselling to get over the disappointment of not being able to dress a boy in a cross backed dress.😭

She hasn't thought of a suitable name. However, I can help. Drumroll please........
Fwed. 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My theories on her lacklustre approach to having a boy are, firstly Freudian, so it's actually not my theory really! Anyway, I am absolutely certain she won't be really wild about having sex, she probably hates men's tackle and the idea of having a little penis to deal with is excruciating for her. 😱

Plus, someone will have told her baby boys piss in your face, so she's probably absolutely panic stricken.😳

She's so tight she's gutted she'll have to buy boy baby clothes. She'll need counselling to get over the disappointment of not being able to dress a boy in a cross backed dress.😭

She hasn't thought of a suitable name. However, I can help. Drumroll please........
Fwed. 😂🤣
And she wont be able to use all freyas (preloved x10 on ebay) clothes

Reactions: 12
It’s interesting she talks bout her excitement to finish and share the “nursery space”. And why can’t they install proper fireplaces? Propping them against a wall looks so stupid and unfinished.

Reactions: 11
Calling it a space as thats all it is.
Will be interesting to see how she manufactures it to make it look vast..will the prison cot fit in there?
Why does she keep a guest room..what guests does she ever have?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t see why she’s bothering to make a “nursery space” apart from to go on the grab for freebies (not that you could fit much in that shoebox - it’s not a room!)

The baby will be in with them in the previously #kindlygifted snuzpod for the first 6 months anyway, surely by then Freya can move into a toddler bed and new baby into prison cot? It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

Reactions: 9
Calling it a space as thats all it is.
Will be interesting to see how she manufactures it to make it look vast..will the prison cot fit in there?
Why does she keep a guest room..what guests does she ever have?
In the piece written on the Rock My Style blog about their snug, there is mention of a sofa bed in the room. Surely that is all they require for the few guests (if any) who come to stay. She has mentioned before that all their friends live in KL so surely they can get a cab home? For any surplus guests, I’m sure her parents could accommodate them for a couple of days.
Ive never understood the prison cot. It’s so ugly and cold looking. I understand cot bumpers aren’t encouraged but there is literally nothing to soften the look. She may well beg for the Stokke cot because it’ll be smaller and better in the tiny space they have.

Reactions: 8
And surprise surprise after grabs has caught up with tattle she’s straight on to post about how excited she is to have a boy 🙄 so predictable as always

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210118-113429_Instagram.jpg
20210118_113559.jpg

Oh lord. Absolutely none of this surprises me. She's taking inspo from (planning to completely rip off and pass off as her own) her sons outfits (of ridiculous nobbly sacks in shades of shart).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 389934View attachment 389935

Oh lord. Absolutely none of this surprises me. She's taking inspo from (planning to completely rip off and pass off as her own) her sons outfits (of ridiculous nobbly sacks in shades of shart).
View attachment 389934View attachment 389935

Possible name for baby Hamlet there!!

Was the photo of Bentos playing by the fire a story or a post? If a post then it's disappeared! I wonder if people called her out about letting B so near to a dangerous unguarded fire so she deleted it!!

Reactions: 2
So she's going male ballerina(o) for Hamlet's wardrobe this time around then? Well alrighty then.

Yes love How's she checked Tattle for content inspo this morning and rushed off to say how thrilled she is about son motherhood. Also knowing she can't call the landing a room, it's now the nursery space, which is right up there with you've got this mama as a tiresome thing that will be on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the piece written on the Rock My Style blog about their snug, there is mention of a sofa bed in the room. Surely that is all they require for the few guests (if any) who come to stay. She has mentioned before that all their friends live in KL so surely they can get a cab home?
Lol no need for a cab, Grabby's get togethers would consist of sloppy shart 7am breakfasts, done by 8am, no alcohol ever, see ya later and drive safe! Can't imagine any guests ever leaving her house well-fed and tipsy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol no need for a cab, Grabby's get togethers would consist of sloppy shart 7am breakfasts, done by 8am, no alcohol ever, see ya later and drive safe! Can't imagine any guests ever leaving her house well-fed and tipsy!
Sorry my mistake, you’re so right!! How could I have forgotten those 7am breakfasts??!! I’ve only ever been invited to these at work (bastards!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣 that outfit screams 'my kid tit themselves, I forgot the change bag and had to take whatever I could find in the library lost property box'
I think it looks like when you see an armed robber with a pair of tights over their face, except this poor baby got a pair over their entire body

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it looks like when you see an armed robber with a pair of tights over their face, except this poor baby got a pair over their entire body
I think it looks like one of Kim Kardashian awful nude bodysuit things. Poor baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grabby wants to share with us all how amazing she is for coping with an ‘anxiety inducing crazy pandemic lonely time’ (so many words, so little punctuation, and the possibility she isn’t actually ‘amazing herself’ as she has asked it as a question 🤔). Anyway its good she has carefully considered whether all her followers want to hear of her happiness given how fragile she was herself to hearing of ’happy families’ before Christmas.
Clearly this is her attempt to tackle all the flak she got on here for that horrible comment. But an epic fail to read the room as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.