RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never judge someone who didn't have the space doing this. We all have to make do and do our best with what we have. But she's got a spare bedroom that serves no purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There is ZERO chance anyone ever stays in that guest room. It's clearly all for 'appearances'.

I can't imagine people go round there and get twatted with Bex/Gingy Savz and have to stay over {like most people with 'fun friends}.............

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E04DC473-E4C6-4F36-83D1-B875EC6DDA12.png
Sad pear in Freya’s room - is that a subconscious reference to what a sad pair Grab & Ginge are?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would never judge someone who didn't have the space doing this. We all have to make do and do our best with what we have. But she's got a spare bedroom that serves no purpose.
And a downstairs snug that they spend no time in! Surely they could convert that into a multifunctional space with a lovely sofa bed if they are that desperate to have a guest room for imaginary guests! Then give Freya the upstairs guest room and Hamlet the existing nursery. Poor baby boy already neglected.

Reactions: 12
Come on this person is surely one of us taking the piss?? 😂😂😂

My guess is Gingey Saville sleeps in the spare room full time apart from when he is summoned by Grabatha to blow his beans up her when she’s ovulating 🤢
For which she dons the special conception sheet with a round hole in it so as not to make contact with his age spotted torso?

• Haha
  • Sick
Previously a dumping ground, lucky boy.

Also “I got inspired/influenced by finding new brand Lick on this app, and loved their colours so much! And relative lack of choice” you ok love? Dissing the brand ain’t the way to go about getting a collab you know.

• Haha
Is the paint not lining up bothering anyone else? Higher on the walls then lower under the window. I think I would of done the same height all the way round, but then maybe that's why my interiors aren't featured in the Daily Mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So far in the past 7 days her house has been compared to a family planning clinic, a dentist and now a Dr/dentist/chiropractor waiting room. Didn’t she do well for her £1million pad 🤣
That price for a house and your baby sleeps in a cupboard.

• Heart
Is the paint not lining up bothering anyone else? Higher on the walls then lower under the window. I think I would of done the same height all the way round, but then maybe that's why my interiors aren't featured in the Daily Mail.
Yes massively. I thought the same. As well as WW2 military hospital vibes...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Betcha ben-peeado busy designing and building some lovely ply creations for the nursery space under TumblingToys with their new just in range called *Hamlets/Harry's... cot/wardrobe/bookcase/work bench.

The tweet links aren’t for Grabby?
Oooo that's strange, I know there's been a few issues with attachments the past week. Will hunt down the original links.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s interesting she talks bout her excitement to finish and share the “nursery space”. And why can’t they install proper fireplaces? Propping them against a wall looks so stupid and unfinished.
I have ALWAYS found it so so weird how they have fake wall fireplaces dotted around?! I had never seen that before i saw her account. So odd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only reason she’s keeping a guest bedroom is to be able to say that she has one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"couldn't find a chest of drawers we liked, so Ben is making some" She means they couldn't find anything small enough to fit the space. Cant wait to see what MDF monstrosity he knocks up out of offcuts from the Tomling furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone got a pic of her guest room? I can’t believe she has a guest room?! I just assumed that her new baby will be plonked in the hall because they only had a two bed!!! How fun that will be having the baby night time feeds and nap times in the hall way where Freya can easily be heard! Oh what a brilliant decision 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.