RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. She freely admits to the help she has at home. They headed away for over a month in the summer on hols and the nanny goes too.

Her account is amazing, yes she's loaded and yes she buys some wildly expensive stuff but she seems like a really loving mum who spends time with her 3 children and really relishes having another. I think you can tell the ones who have their kids for social media likes and money and ones like her who do show their kids hut dont use them for financial gain.

I'm loving grabby following her, maybe she might buck her ideas up a bit and realise that her house is shite, rich folk don't eat dust with pumpkin spice and they don't flock to soho farmhouse. Most wouldn't be seen dead in such an overpriced underwhelming place.

Hope she gets some ideas on how to wear sunnies too
Rich people also dont feel the need to tell you how rich they are !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
RVk #27idea -

Hammy Potter's Mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing... For various reasons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow. Longest paragraph everrrrr this morning!

Came on to post about that but you beat me to it 😂
I wonder if she still looks at Phoebe’s page? I’d hate to think of her missing out on these absolute gems! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she still looks at Phoebe’s page? I’d hate to think of her missing out on these absolute gems! 😬
I think it would go over her head tbh. No one would possibly find an issue with Mrs perfect paper knickers as far as she’s concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it would go over her head tbh. No one would possibly find an issue with Mrs perfect paper knickers as far as she’s concerned
That's the thing, I don't think she has an ounce of self-awareness of how vacuous, uncultured and braggy she comes across. Never once has she tried to grow as a person or develop new skills and so on. She stuck in an endless loop of transitioning seasonal colours on her grid and thinks its normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I read that post after waking up to Groundhog Day with a pissed off toddler and oh god just duck the duck off Grabby! I don’t know anyone who is bragging about how great their lockdown is. 10x better at coping than anyone else 🤪

Reactions: 16
I read that post after waking up to Groundhog Day with a pissed off toddler and oh god just duck the duck off Grabby! I don’t know anyone who is bragging about how great their lockdown is. 10x better at coping than anyone else 🤪
But let’s not forget she couldn’t bear to read about anyone else’s positivity around Christmas 😂 bleeping idiot.

And for the record this lockdown with a toddler is hard AF. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I see she now has 94.6K followers, and new ones every day. Seems very suspicious to me when not so long ago she was losing loads daily :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Latest stories: ‘I tend to stick in the present/look forward to the future rather than looking back’
Absolute lies, Grabby. You live in the past, recreate it endlessly and live life on repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Latest posts lamenting her dreamy trip to Australia {amid bush fires} : Remember when she ACTUALLY wrote they all had “BRAVED CORONAVIRUS ON THE WAY HOME”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest posts lamenting her dreamy trip to Australia {amid bush fires} : Remember when she ACTUALLY wrote they all had “BRAVED CORONAVIRUS ON THE WAY HOME”
And didn't acknowledge they had to completely rearrange their trip due to said bush fires. Or ever acknowledge the bush fires at all 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If it’s a year since the braving of covid it means it’s a year since I unfollowed her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And didn't acknowledge they had to completely rearrange their trip due to said bush fires. Or ever acknowledge the bush fires at all 🤷‍♀️
Oh really? I think this trip was literally just before I began paying attention to her crappy antics. Of course nothing can go wrong in her tiny, beige world if she doesn't acknowledge it, can it.

Oh really? I think this trip was literally just before I began paying attention to her crappy antics. Of course nothing can go wrong in her tiny, beige world if she doesn't acknowledge it, can it.
Yes, I think the lockdown gave us all the opportunity to delve deeper into the world of Grabecca, and what an enlightening experience it was! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.