RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These sycophants make me retch. šŸ¤¢
Guess thatā€™s the shutters out the window in favour of a FREE blind šŸ¤£

Do you claim to be a trend inspiring, aspirational instagram influencer?

Look what you can buy near me for the same money she paid for a 3 bed semi. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/92541545#/
I was born about 5 miles away from there! Canā€™t believe that house hasnā€™t been turned into a HMO or a student let by now. As the area itā€™s in is rife for both. Letā€™s hope it doesnā€™t get sold to that. Not many properties like that left around there. It wouldnā€™t be ā€˜ruralā€™ enough for Grabby though (nor is it close enough to a motorway šŸ¤£) That said itā€™s a much more substantial home than the one sheā€™s got!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you claim to be a trend inspiring, aspirational instagram influencer?

Look what you can buy near me for the same money she paid for a 3 bed semi. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/92541545#/
But isnā€™t that quite far away from London compared to her? I get what you mean but people do this to me all the time on what size house i could get if we moved further away from London....it just means me and my husband wouldnā€™t be able to earn the same salaries so itā€™s not usually comparable

Reactions: 12
Poor Hammy Potter already an after thought before he was born. Unless this is just for temporary content?
Perhaps once he's born and ready for his proper bedroom, Grabelza can hang up her ovaries, Benpecked moves full time to the snug, Bentos gets the guest room and Hammy gets the Prisoner of Arsekebab cot room
OMG this is too much. Iā€™ve just snorted so loud I woke my daughter up from her car nap šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Also I suspect the need for a guest room is actually because Mumma K stays over from time to time and takes care of Bentos so that Grabby can get some much needed Mamma-you-got-this Me time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just seen that she has edited the caption on her post and added in "it's pretty tiny but we figured that babies/toddlers don't play in their rooms so just a sleeping & changing area for now" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just seen that she has edited the caption on her post and added in "it's pretty tiny but we figured that babies/toddlers don't play in their rooms so just a sleeping & changing area for now" :rolleyes:
Errrr my 14 month plays in his room all the time! They just go on the floor and play while youā€™re sorting their washing out or something. I hate the statements she makes šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 9
LOL at the ā€œMontessoriā€ wardrobe. Thereā€™s no bleeping way Grabby lets Freya choose her own clothes. They also seem to have a sketchy grasp of Montessori parenting. Send her to an actual Montessori and bore off šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus wept. Iā€™ve caught up on BBā€™s feed and that room for the bebe is ridiculously small!! Sheā€™s a funny one

Beautiful house! Ugh I keep sending these to my husband to try and persuade him to consider moving out of London but he is yet to be convinced šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Where would you like to move to?

Reactions: 3
Jesus wept. Iā€™ve caught up on BBā€™s feed and that room for the bebe is ridiculously small!! Sheā€™s a funny one

Where would you like to move to?
Haha anywhere! The issue is that my husband likes the anonymity of London, its big, people mind their own business and so on. He grew up in a small village where everyone knew everyone and he can't stand it so no matter how much more we'd get for our money, he can't see past his views on the privacy aspect!

Reactions: 4
But isnā€™t that quite far away from London compared to her? I get what you mean but people do this to me all the time on what size house i could get if we moved further away from London....it just means me and my husband wouldnā€™t be able to earn the same salaries so itā€™s not usually comparable
You can be in London in 1hr 29, so it isnā€™t close, but has good rail links

Reactions: 1
Haha anywhere! The issue is that my husband likes the anonymity of London, its big, people mind their own business and so on. He grew up in a small village where everyone knew everyone and he can't stand it so no matter how much more we'd get for our money, he can't see past his views on the privacy aspect!
Iā€™d love to live in a small village. I grew up on one and have very fond memories. I wouldnā€™t like the anonymity of London tbh but each to their own!

Reactions: 3
LOL at the ā€œMontessoriā€ wardrobe. Thereā€™s no bleeping way Grabby lets Freya choose her own clothes. They also seem to have a sketchy grasp of Montessori parenting. Send her to an actual Montessori and bore off šŸ™„
To Grabby, Montessori = cool wooden tit that I've seen on peoples grams that fits with my aesthetic.

To her, it's literally nothing to do with the child at all. It's just a style, like 'shabby chic' or 'scandi'.

She is after all, the person who doesn't seem to understand the concept of independence, seems to live like a repressed 1950's house wife and made plenty of comments about children looking 'too gender neutral' for her liking these days.

To be fair, her having children is nothing to do with the children either. You just can't copy the Byron Bay earth mother look on your grid without producing all of the appropriate accessories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbh they donā€™t need to be within commuting distance as neither of them actually have a ā€˜properā€™ job... he could do up houses anywhere and she could lounge around looking exhausted and dabbing her sunglasses-bruised brow in any house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married šŸ¤®

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Childcatcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
View attachment 388988
View attachment 388991
View attachment 388994
View attachment 388993
View attachment 388995
View attachment 389000
View attachment 389002

* copied and pasted from the previous thread
Random aside - I clicked onto this thread as it was trending yesterday as I didnā€™t know who Jack Monroe was until the other day when I saw her on the news šŸ™„ Anyway, nothing to do with her, wanted to share this epic recap post complete with a little ā€˜spoilerā€™ button, which drops down a highlight post like yours @Unbelievable weā€™ll need to start this at the beginning of the next thread! Which wonā€™t be long with our Rebecca, weā€™re already on page 12 šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To Grabby, Montessori = cool wooden tit that I've seen on peoples grams that fits with my aesthetic.

To her, it's literally nothing to do with the child at all. It's just a style, like 'shabby chic' or 'scandi'.

She is after all, the person who doesn't seem to understand the concept of independence, seems to live like a repressed 1950's house wife and made plenty of comments about children looking 'too gender neutral' for her liking these days.

To be fair, her having children is nothing to do with the children either. You just can't copy the Byron Bay earth mother look on your grid without producing all of the appropriate accessories.
I thought that......she'll be dressing the new baby in a tutu like the Adamo set.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry, the further this goes on its clear she has gender disappointment. It's also like she wanted a baby only for the announcement but her saying about the few coming months when he's here It's like a burden to her.

Why can't she just buy a bloody moses basket and if they need more sleep one of them sleep on the sofa? šŸ¤Æ What a twit. I really dislike her after this. She can't justify a bedroom for her baby and she's making him sleep under a window which I'm shocked doesn't have double glazing and next to a radiator. The room is barely big enough to swing a bloody cat!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I was thinking about the post up thread about her deleting the post of Fweya in front of the fire, and knew someone had shared a screenshot. I also remembered Iā€™d commented so could easily locate. Iā€™m not that sad that Iā€™ve been trawling old threads to find it!

I knew Iā€™d seen the image, but turns out it was in her stories....

The state of the skirting boards and the inside of the front door in her latest stories. Surely they should have been painted before the floor went down. Why is everything bodged? It doesnā€™t bode well given that gingy savill is a property developer.
I thought the same when I saw it this morning. It all looks so tatty and unloved. Like that Drs/Family planning/dentist waiting room analogy. Often in old houses, everything painting over hundreds of time with no care. Theyā€™re so scruffy with no eye for detail...

Reactions: 4
I mean seriously today's content? Wait it rains in winter then stops? Who knew.

Also half arsed gardening tips. Grabolop please go and look at the Suffolk Nests tutorials for some ideas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking about the post up thread about her deleting the post of Fweya in front of the fire, and knew someone had shared a screenshot. I also remembered Iā€™d commented so could easily locate. Iā€™m not that sad that Iā€™ve been trawling old threads to find it!

I knew Iā€™d seen the image, but turns out it was in her stories....

I thought the same when I saw it this morning. It all looks so tatty and unloved. Like that Drs/Family planning/dentist waiting room analogy. Often in old houses, everything painting over hundreds of time with no care. Theyā€™re so scruffy with no eye for detail...
Really wonder why they havent got new windows fitted when her hubbys x 10 richer than everyone elses. Pretty sure on a low wage myself without x 10 richer husband my house has double glazed windows
I must be winning at life

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.