RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously aff linked childrens paint? The crappy kind that you get free with £1 magazines 😂 with game changing lids 😂😂
Hahah..I thought that too. She says ALL of the NCT mums have them now as if they are a new invention. Bloody hell grabs they have been free on the front of the Cbeebies Magazine every week since 2004. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

They’re never getting permission for another bedroom 😂😂😂
Just the 20 reasons as to why they’re never getting planning there 😂😂

What the hell was Benpecked thinking when he submitted this, and the appeals which are half arsed - definitely should have gone to an expert {who is 10 x more intelligent} and someone with experience {for various reasons}

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Such a massive big garden as well and nowhere for their baby to sleep..

I just think they were ripped off for that house. Not worth the money at all

Reactions: 10

Maybe they didn’t care seeing as her parents chipped in?

Reactions: 7

1000%. I understand living on the M25 comes at a price, but when you look at other houses in their village you can get MUCH nicer houses that aren't a 3-bed semi for a million quid plus all the extension costs.

They've easily spent 1.4- 1.5million on that tit heap (house plus renovations and extension).
For context, this was sold 4 years later for 1.7 million. An absolutely cracking 6 bed detached. Already finished to a high standard, with beautiful views. They are worlds apart.

Or this huge 5 bed detached for 1.3 million. 4 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms (none in the hallway), one with an additional walk in dressing room, 2 with balconies overlooking and a HUGE garden to die for

For the same price they've got a tatty 3 bed semi that looks like it needs gutting. If that's what you can buy in her village for the same price, they got ripped off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think they bought it thinking they would sail through the planning process and they would easily make their money back.

Reactions: 11
Hahah..I thought that too. She says ALL of the NCT mums have them now as if they are a new invention. Bloody hell grabs they have been free on the front of the Cbeebies Magazine every week since 2004. 🤣
👏🏻Hope it’s washable.... she must love scrubbing food/paint etc out of Bentos’ clothes as she never seems to wear a bib!

Reactions: 3
Just the 20 reasons as to why they’re never getting planning there 😂😂

What the hell was Benpecked thinking when he submitted this, and the appeals which are half arsed - definitely should have gone to an expert {who is 10 x more intelligent} and someone with experience {for various reasons}
I particularly like No 4, aka ‘Ben knows best’! 😂
Do we remember her post regarding his disagreement with the due date?! Another ‘Ben knows best’ moment! You sir, are a twit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the fact that the house is listed would have massively appealed to her. She is 100% new money so anything that she can use to blend in with more authentic middle class folk will be a big winner. However if Ben was anywhere near the property expert he‘d have realised that getting a big, out of character, 2-story extension on a listed building is almost impossible. I’m amazed they got the back one approved frankly . It’s not on keeping with the property at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn’t they have a terraced house first? Then this semi. They will need the detached for a hat trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

If you look at what the house is worth now on Zoopla it’s loosing its value and already down by £31,000 based 3 months ago and that’s dropping from £28,000 last week when they brought it it was well up in value. But that’s property for you. I don’t normally snoop on peoples property but I was genuinely interested in why it cost so much. I have a farmhouse on 2 acres which we are renovating along with outbuildings which really is in the middle of the country and it cost us a quarter of what theirs cost so it always blows my mind what people pay for property.

Reactions: 3
Nothing new but just getting it off my chest...

- still shocked at the 'amazed at how well I'm doing' post a few days ago given how many people are openly really, really struggling at the moment. Esp after her awful 'I don't want to see other happy families' post a few weeks ago. She is literally insufferable.
- LOL at gleaning money off an nct friends recommendation by adding an aff link, she is shameless.
- I'm mad that everytime I now have a bath, I have this flash thought of 'oh gosh will this cook my baby' and then feel cross with myself that this silly girl has got in my brain.
- LOL that she had to pay for her own lick paint. The mighty really have fallen. This is what bugs me about these 'influences' - one year its all about this particular brand/make/company, then when they don't get offered a freebie, suddenly that brand is irrelevant/redundant. It is so transparent {esp with grabby, for various reasons}. Vitamins, paint, flower companies, advent calendars blah blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has she seriously aff linked childrens paint? The crappy kind that you get free with £1 magazines 😂 with game changing lids 😂😂
Ah yes the monthly aff link to Amazon, disguised as a “helpful” mama hack 🙄

If you did swipe up remember to clear your web history and cookies because if you order anything from Amazon in the next 30 days she will earn money from your purchase, which is the real reason for the post.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I think the fact that the house is listed would have massively appealed to her. She is 100% new money so anything that she can use to blend in with more authentic middle class folk will be a big winner. However if Ben was anywhere near the property expert he‘d have realised that getting a big, out of character, 2-story extension on a listed building is almost impossible. I’m amazed they got the back one approved frankly . It’s not on keeping with the property at all.
im also surprised she wanted a house number (a) of b . Sounds like shes living in the annex of some bigger property . Which i know she is not but shes such a wannabe snob that kind of thing would bother her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to turn this into a Lucy (P&P) rave thread but the difference between her and Grabs could not be more stark, she’s using get swipe ups to post links so people can help out the hospital staff from her hospital bed. I don’t think Grabs has done anything that selfless in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her affiliated links addiction really pisses me off. But she is basically admitting to having a low income if she needs a few quid earned from linking kids paints. When Grabby bragged to a lady "My husband earns 10x more than yours", the lady's husband must have been a volunteer in a charity shop. 10 x 0 = a get rich quick quality plywood scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think there are a lot of followers out there who don’t understand the AFF link details.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure she started limiting the comments on her posts, when somebody put the name of an item in the comments so anybody wanting it wouldn't have to swipe up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not to turn this into a Lucy (P&P) rave thread but the difference between her and Grabs could not be more stark, she’s using get swipe ups to post links so people can help out the hospital staff from her hospital bed. I don’t think Grabs has done anything that selfless in her life.
Remember she explained to the sheep it wasn’t easy to know how or where to donate stuff (think this was in relation to a pram or pushchair 🙄). I have never once seen her do a genuinely unselfish, spontaneous act of kindness. Any tiny gesture is either promoted by chat on here, or jumping on an Insta bandwagon (BLM).

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.