RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the money they spent they should have a really amazing house. I wonder do they regret the move now they cant get planning and its all just a bit shabby.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't add to the above intro as you can't edit after I think 30 minutes of posting :( but I've copied and added the Christmas woe to it.

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮
I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Childcatcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
View attachment 388988
View attachment 388991
View attachment 388994
View attachment 388993
View attachment 388995
View attachment 389000
View attachment 389002

* copied and pasted from the previous thread
Honestly those videos are awful. How awfully monotoned and lifeless.

Reactions: 3
I’m dying at Hammy Potter! 😂
Going to confess that we have lots of unfinished jobs around our half renovated house that we really should get around to! And also that I do sometimes sleep in our spare room when sick. But I would absolutely not keep my spare room and make a baby sleep in the hall.

Reactions: 9
She’s turned off comments on the post. Couldn’t monitor landing comments overnight

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going to confess that we have lots of unfinished jobs around our half renovated house that we really should get around to! And also that I do sometimes sleep in our spare room when sick. But I would absolutely not keep my spare room and make a baby sleep in the hall.

Same as all this ^. The difference is we're not showing it off to thousands of people and getting ££££s worth of freebies!

Oh and likely we and our partners have jobs, responsibilities and have to earn our money to do the jobs we want to!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you claim to be a trend inspiring, aspirational instagram influencer?

Look what you can buy near me for the same money she paid for a 3 bed semi. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/92541545#/

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's literally the only person on instagram who's had to pay for lick paint. They have gifted to every man and their dog.
What happened to Valspar? Suddenly it’s no good when you’re not getting it free hey Grabby?

Reactions: 17
That is stunning! You could get something similar where I live for the same price
Beautiful house! Ugh I keep sending these to my husband to try and persuade him to consider moving out of London but he is yet to be convinced 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.