RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the stuff she brings back from her trips. Who goes to the states and brings back baking trays, chocolate chips and refried beans? Jesus Grabs! You do know you can buy them over here don’t you? Or are they not proper {ahem, boasty } enough?

Also, dammit I was going to have nachos later. Now I feel dirty, as if she will somehow know and feel all influencery
These aren’t just any old refried beans, these are PROPER (low fat) refried beans.
{That you can buy from Amazon grocery 🙄}

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This honestly makes me shudder. My little ones run around the house no matter how many times I tell them not to. This is why I HAVE A MASSIVE FIREGUARD around my log burner and will continue to do so until they are much, much older. One slip and I dread to think what could happen. Please tell me this is very basic home safety.

View attachment 386703
I don’t have children, but I do have a wood burner which I have a gauge on that averages about 500°c when it’s going. Perish the thought of a little hand/or a face following a slip getting anywhere near it. Her parenting skills leave a lot to be desired...

Reactions: 15
What the hell is she rattling on about technically a sex reveal hasn’t it always been called a gender reveal? Moron

Reactions: 8
It's revealed she's had sex. Which is a revolting thought

I'm so glad it's a boy, she's going to find that a challenge. But I forsee Prince George style rompers lay ahead of us. Shart shorts and shartier shirts - oh tit..
There's a thread title -
Rvk it's a boy, Shart shorts and shartier shirts, oh what a joy 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What the hell is she rattling on about technically a sex reveal hasn’t it always been called a gender reveal? Moron
She got pulled up using the term gender reveal when she did the god awful drone thing. Someone said it was a sex reveal. Personally I don’t give a duck!

It's revealed she's had sex. Which is a revolting thought

I'm so glad it's a boy, she's going to find that a challenge. But I forsee Prince George style rompers lay ahead of us. Shart shorts and shartier shirts - oh tit..
There's a thread title -
Rvk it's a boy, Shart shorts and shartier shirts, oh what a joy 🤮
I think she wanted a girl.........but I’m glad it’s a boy so she can’t do matching outfits for one!!!

That “video” she made is bleeping terrible. In a sea of ‘influencers’ making some quite high quality stuff these days she really is behind the pack. Time to hang up your iPhone with those dusty ice skates me thinks Rebecca!

Reactions: 19
She got pulled up using the term gender reveal when she did the god awful drone thing. Someone said it was a sex reveal. Personally I don’t give a duck!

I think she wanted a girl.........but I’m glad it’s a boy so she can’t do matching outfits for one!!!

That “video” she made is bleeping terrible. In a sea of ‘influencers’ making some quite high quality stuff these days she really is behind the pack. Time to hang up your iPhone with those dusty ice skates me thinks Rebecca!
That was the worst gender reveal I’ve ever seen.. she should have just done a balloon popping that would have been more inspiring than that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think we’re going to need to set up a new thread guys as this one is going to blow up with today’s I'm sure? @WhittlingIhopMonkey you up for it again?

Should we run a competition this afternoon for gender reveal topic new thread titles so we’re on point going into the next one?

Reactions: 3
She found out gender on Christmas Eve. So she must have been 16 weeks then. She’s further along than I thought. I thought it would be a boy.

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused by the gender reveal! What the balloons reveal exactly? What is the point in them? I thought the whole point of balloons at a gender reveal is that you pop one and out flies pink or blue confetti. Did she just send Freya to the blue balloon? What’s the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘music from the snowman & the snowdog as we opened the email’ so f**king twee it’s untrue. And imagine finding out via an email, that’s not exciting at all!

Of course there’s no pictures from Christmas Eve - what are we betting that they found out at Mumma K’s after decamping to the barn and the whole Filming a gender reveal Video for family is bollocks?

She found out gender on Christmas Eve. So she must have been 16 weeks then. She’s further along than I thought. I thought it would be a boy.
They had the harmony test which is done at 10 weeks, hence finding out via email. No private gender scan as she wasn’t 16 weeks at that point.

Reactions: 14
‘music from the snowman & the snowdog as we opened the email’ so f**king twee it’s untrue. And imagine finding out via an email, that’s not exciting at all!

Of course there’s no pictures from Christmas Eve - what are we betting that they found out at Mumma K’s after decamping to the barn and the whole Filming a gender reveal Video for family is bollocks?

They had the harmony test which is done at 10 weeks, hence finding out via email. No private gender scan as she wasn’t 16 weeks at that point.
Oh I didn’t know you could find out gender that early!

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t sound too thrilled it’s a boy 🥴 “serendipitously” duck. The. duck. Off.

awful awful reveal. Freya looks unkempt in her ill fitting dress and grubby looking tights. I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I didn’t know you could find out gender that early!
You can for £500 🤯

Looking at her blog she said she had the harmony test at 10 weeks & the results would be sent through in 5 working days so if they got them on Christmas Eve she would have been about 11 weeks on Christmas Day. Which means baby is due mid July!

Edit - she was put forward at her dating scan so I reckon she’s due before the 10th.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Surely harmony results would've been sooner than 6 weeks later?

Bollix she found out on xmas eve. We just spoilt her xmas reveal so now she had to pretend her "sex reveal" was 10 times more magical than the average person who gets handed an envelope with their harmony test results in it, by pretending it was a magical xmas eve reveal.

ETA:
Screenshot_20210116-154236_Instagram.jpg
Ugh, we should have known she was building up to this, its clearly a set of 12 with hints of blue and pink in it.

Dick. Head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.